LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

Once they're ready I start eating and... honestly I never really liked eggs that much. I don't hate them, I just don't like them. Still, I wasn't about to complain about anything to my wonderful, perfect Mommy.

Unlike my previous homes, I had tons of toys to fuel my imagination and I quickly got lost in my own little world. Everything was going great... Until I pooped my diaper. To my horror I looked at the clock and only 12 minutes had passed. I was gonna have to wear my dirty diaper for nearly an hour! Admittedly it wouldn't be the first time, but that doesn't mean I didn’t still hate it.

I told my Mommy I wouldn't bother her while she's working. I have to show her I can be a big girl! Even if it means choosing to sit in my own filth.

I sit down and wince as the mess squishes against my bottom. But I'm determined not to disturb Mommy so I go back to playing, trying to ignore the gross feeling and smell.

I hear footsteps coming towards the door. I look at the clock but it's only been a half an hour! Maybe she's just using the bathroom. Am I allowed to bother her when she's using the bathroom?

You open the door. "Oh! Done already, Mommy?"

As I could already feel I was getting a rash I was not about to let my shyness stop me from running/waddling over to where we keep the diapers and grabbing a fresh diaper, wipes, and rash cream and bring them to you.