LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

As I sat down to play I couldn’t get my mind off the thick padding that had returned to its rightful place between my legs. It felt... normal. The thin Pull-ups felt weird and made me anxious that I was going to ruin my clothes of furniture. With the diaper I know I could go for hours without leaking and I'd barely even notice unless I pooped.

It's just better for everyone this way. I belong in diapers. I need my diapers.

A tear fell from my eyes.

As the tears keep coming I climb up on my bed and quietly sobbed into my pillow. I didn’t even know why I was crying. But that never stopped me in the past. At least these random crying fits weren't as bad as the full on meltdowns I'd had several times already.

By the time you come to check on me most of my tears were gone. I sit up and look towards you with red, watery eyes. At this point I'm not even trying to hide my tears. I just want my Mommy to comfort me.

I wake up about an hour later. Once the drowsiness fades away I sit up and stretch. I reached my hand down to check my diaper and found it slightly wet. Hardly even noticeable. The Pull-up probably would've leaked already.

I guess these diapers aren't so bad. I shouldn't get so upset about it. It's no big deal as long as Mommy doesn't seem to mind.

"Oh! G-g-good. Th-thanks for asking."

I was still nervous about what Daddy would think when he found out I was wearing diapers again. It's been my experience that Daddies and diapers don't mix. Has Mommy told him yet? Am I supposed to to tell him?

"R-really? You don't mind that your daughter wears diapers when she c-could be wearing Pull-ups?" Sorta. Kinda. Not really. I've yet to keep a Pull-up dry for more than about 30 minutes. But still...