LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

"I..." Am I really about to say it? "It's just, I keep running to the toilet every 20 minutes and I still end up wet. I just can't control it right now now matter how hard I try!" I was starting to get worked up. I felt humiliated. Powerless. I tried so hard and I just couldn't do it!

I took a deep breath and looked at the floor. "At least if I was in a diaper I could relax and not worry about leaking on anything." I tried to put a spin on it to make it sound like I was doing her a favor by going back into diapers. Even though that was only part of my motive.

I go and retrieve a diaper. Every step I feel like I'm somehow betraying myself. I've been dreaming of the day I could get out of diapers and now I'm going back to them willingly! Honestly I think the only thing that kept me from backing out was the wet Pull-up hugging my waist.

I return to you with one of the yellow diapers with stars on them we picked up the other day.

I stay silent, my face beet red. Not because she was changing me. No, I was well beyond getting embarrassed by that. I was blushing because she had finally given me Pull-ups and now here I was asking for my diapers back. I felt so ashamed of myself.

By the time she taped the diaper up I felt like I was going to cry. Why is this such a big deal to me? It's just for a week! And it's just better for everyone if I'm not peeing and pooping on everything in the meantime!

I feel the diaper hugging my waist. It feels... nice. Much nicer than the ones I was used to. They were like the diaper equivalent of a fancy dress. They felt special, yet familiar. I wasn’t sure how I was supposed to feel right now. All my emotions, good and bad, felt like they were bubbling inside me, ready to explode at any moment.

I heard Daddy pull in and a new fear overtook me. What will Daddy say when he finds out I'm back in diapers? He'll be so disappointed in me. No, No! I can't let him see me like this!

"I, uhh, I'm going to go take a nap!" I speed-walk towards my bedroom.

I stop. "I uhh..." What to say, what to say? I've gotta say something!

Without any other options I decided to try the truth. "I don't want him to see my diaper." By now I was barely holding back tears.

I froze in place. I couldn’t run to my room like I wanted to because that would look suspicious. Then he'd wonder why I was acting so strangely.

Just play it cool, Anna. He doesn't have to know. At least not yet. Just act natural and he won't think anything's wrong.