LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

I was glad the doctor's office had private bathrooms, even if the floor was cold. I was just glad to be getting out of this soggy, itchy Pull-up. These things get uncomfortable a LOT fast than diapers do. Which I guess is kinda the point? Maybe I should ask my Mommy to put me back in diapers until my surgery?

Once home, I go inside to the living room. I was going to play the wii again, but then I remembered what happened last time. And since I haven't pooped today I didn’t want to risk it happening again. So, instead, I go to my room (which is right across the hall from the bathroom) and play with my toys.

While playing I suddenly feel the urge to poop. Since I was ready this time I ran to the bathroom and...

I made it! Just barely, but I made it! I didn’t poop in my pull-up! I was so happy!

After I finished and washed up I briefly considered running to tell my Mommy what i did, but I decided it wasn't that important. After all, pretty soon I wouldn't need diapers or pull-ups at all!

Man, that's gonna be weird.

"Thank you." I drink it. Now that I know the doctor’s gonna fix my bladder I'm not as worried about my fluid intake.

Hmm... Maybe I should ask Mommy to put me back in diapers until surgery? I can't really make any progress on potty training until then anyway.

"Uhhhhh..." Should I ask her? What's the worst that can happen? "Since my bladder's gonna be fixed next week, and I already understand how to use the potty, do you think I should... wear diapers until then?" I blushed deeply and looked at the floor.