LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

I come out of my room fully dressed. "Alright, I'm ready to go, Mommy."

(By the way, I sent you a PM regarding our RP that you have yet to see. Is your messenger broken?)

I sit in the passenger seat. I look back at the seat I had leaked on just yesterday amd was satisfied to find no evidence of my accident. Not a stain or a smell or anything! I smiled and turned back the right way in my seat.

I stare out the window silently just like our previous car rides. I rarely got to go anywhere when I lived with the Petersons so every trip was filled with wonder for me.

I go down the hall and use the bathroom. Not much happens. But at least my Pull-up is still mostly dry. I washed my hands and went back into the room and sat next to my Mommy.

At first I was excited to see the doctor. But now that I'm here, with the weird smells and the cold waiting room and all the strange doctory things I felt... nervous. I gripped my Mommy’s hand tighter.

He started asking me questions. At first they were easy enough. But then I started stuttering and I got really nervous and I buried my face in my Mommy’s shoulder.