LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

I froze again. she'll see my Pull-up! I'll be found out! Think... think...

"awww, d-d-do we have to? C-c-can't I just stay up a little while l-longer?"

Maybe I can change into a fresh Pull-up while she's not looking?

"I... uhh..." I was shaking. And I knew it was obvious I was hiding something. I was a terrible liar. I couldn’t think. I didn’t know what to do. But I had to do something!

So a quickly shut the bathroom door and locked it.

Why did I do that! I just slammed the door in the face of my Mommy! What am I going to do? What is WRONG with me???

I hop in the bathtub and pull the curtains shut as if that will somehow keep out the world. Then I sit down in my soggy Pull-up and cry.

I continue to cry, falling deeper and deeper into my sorrow.

I told my Mommy to go away! How could I ever do that! What if she does go away? What if she decides she does not want me anymore and sends me back? I wouldn't blame her. I'm a no good useless broken crybaby! It would be better off for everybody if I drowned in my own tears right here in this bathtub!

Open the door now!

That snapped me out of my wallowing. She was angry? I'd never heard my Mommy get angry before. It sent a shiver down my spine. But not just out of fear of being punished. But also out of guilt.

She's mad at me! I made my Mommy mad!

NOOOOO!

I ran to the door, threw it open and fell at her feet, hugging her leg for dear life. "MOMMY!" I cried like there was no tomorrow. Because there might not be for me.

What came out of my mouth next was probably barely understandable between the sobs that racked my body. "I'M SORRY MOMMY! PLEASE DON'T GO AWAY! DON'T SEND ME BACK! I'LL DO ANYTHING IF YOU'LL GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! ANYTHING!!!"

As far as punishments I've received in my life, ten minutes of corner time wasn't bad at all. What I was really afraid of was what comes after.

Maybe she's having my wait in the corner while she calls the social worker to come get me? I wouldn't blame her. I've been nothing but trouble since I showed up. And NOW I had openly disrespected my parents. I didn’t deserve loving parents.