LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

I sit quietly in the back seat. Part if me feels like I should check my pull-up, but I was afraid of what I might find. And besides, it's not like I could do anything about it in the car anyway.

Once we get there I pull down my Pull-up and reveal it to be wet. "Ugh! I can't even stay dry for an hour!" I was very upset and angry with myself. How will I ever get potty trained at this rate?

I sulked/brooded on the toilet while I tried my best to empty my bladder. I did manage to get a little trickle going. Unless it was just a coincidence and I would've done that in my pull-up anyway!

Soon my anger fades back to fear as I know I'm just gonna end up wetting this pull-up since I can't have Mommy taking me to the bathroom every 5 minutes and it will probably leak and everyone will know I'm a big baby who needs diapers!

I have no idea what's going on, so I just follow what my Mommy & Daddy do. I stood up when they did. But when they started singing I just stayed quiet since I didn't know the words. It sounded pretty, though.