LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

I giggle again and snuggle into his arms. This was... different. I'd never had an affectionate Daddy before. Even before the accident, I remembered even less of my dad than I did my mom. And Mr. Peterson pretty much ignored me. But here, in the arms of my new Daddy, I felt safe. Safe and warm and loved.

"Okay." He sets me down and I go over to Mommy. Part of me wanted her to pick me up. But I didn’t really need her to amd I didn’t want her to have to carry me for no reason. So I just hugged her waist from the side.

"Umm, Mommy?" This is gonna be hard to say "S-since we're going back out, do you think maybe... with w-what happened earlier..." Come on, spit it out, Anna! "Sh-should I wear a d-d-diaper to the restaurant?"

"Well..." I wasn’t quite sure how much these pull-ups could hold. But my gut was telling me 'not much.' Still, I don't wanna disappoint my Mommy & Daddy by giving up on the whole potty thing so quickly. "Okay. I trust you, Mommy."

"D-do I need fancy clothes for dinner?" I wasn’t sure if what I was wearing would be okay or not. But my Mommy seemed to be getting out new clothes for herself so maybe we're supposed to get dressed up for dinner?