LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

Her humming had an almost instantly calming effect on me. I was still sniffling, but the tears and the shaking stopped. So I just held onto her and let my Mommy's sweet music sooth me.

I was completely numb, but in a good way. I felt like I was floating in a warm pool. I think I might've peed a little in my diaper, but honestly I wasn’t sure. I could hardly feel my body. All I felt was love.

It was heaven.

I open my eyes slightly, but otherwise don't react. I couldn’t have smiled wider if I wanted to, and I was too warm and numb to try to speak. I just wanted to continue soaking in this new heaven I'd found forever.

I sleep for a while and wake up to the familiar, normally-blissful numbness. But compared to the warmth I felt earlier this numbness felt cold. Like a dark cave. The dreadful thought that the whole thing might've been a dream and I was still back at the orphanage caused me to sit up in a near-panic.

"Good." When did I fall asleep, anyway? I remember falling asleep earlier, but that was in my bed, not on the couch. Then... let's see... I played with dolls, we baked cookies, she took me into the computer room... or was that part of the dream? It must've been. It was too amazing to be real.