LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My new parents (open)

jan241989

I perked up a bit when she called me sweetie and went to wash my hands.

"So w-w-what do you wanna d-do while they c-c-cool?" I'd never asked to do things with my old mommy. When I wasn’t being forced to do things with her that I didn’t like, I normally tried to avoid her and everyone else. But now I just wanted to be near Mommy. My Mommy. Even if it was for something boring.

"Oh, uhh, o-okay." I go to the tv room.

It took me a minute to figure out the remote. I'd never been allowed to watch what want on tv. All I ever got was baby shows. Unless one of my siblings wanted to watch something, which was about the only time I got to watch anything good. But I kept flipping through channels and couldn't find anything. There must be, like, a billion channels here! eventually I got frustrated and turned it off and played with some toys. I'd have to ask how to find the good channels later.

"COOKIES!" I run to the kitchen, grab one, and take a bite. "Mmmmmmmm" they taste even better than they smell! I almost wanted to cry they were so good! But then, everything seems to make me want to cry I guess.

I finish the cookie. "C-c-can I have another? Please, Mommy?"

I took another cookie and drank some of my milk. Wow! Those go really well together! I wonder if anyone else feels that way?

I take another bite of my cookie. "Mmmmm, these are the b-b-best! Thank you sooooo much, M-Mommy." I hug her.

I was overwhelmed. They were doing sooo much for me. And I didn't deserve it. "Y-you don't have t-t-to do that. It's too m-much. A-and you might not want to keep me." I started panicking at the thought of them returning me. I'd just found a family I liked! Someone I could call Mommy & Daddy! I didn’t want to go back! My breathing started to become rapid and my hands began to shake.

Her warm embrace gave me the assurance I needed to start crying. I hate crying, but feeling like I have to hold it in, and usually failing and being punished for it, was even worse. So I started bawling like the baby I am.

The rocking motion starts to calm me down enough for me to start apologizing "I-I-I'm s-sorry Mommy. P-p-please don't send me back! I-I know I'm b-broken b-b-but I don't want to leave!"