LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Family RP (Private with hya123)

Baby_James

Tommy kicked and moved around at first unable to be comforted. Still crying lungs he pointed to Graces room barely able to get a few words out “sis. Swary. Me. Owie” he’s able to get out in Little’s pieces before hiding his face in Hailey’s chest”

james came back in and went to where all the noise was “hey the car is ready. What happened to him?” As he rubbed Tommy’s back

James sighed and went to check on grace and see what happened before they leave. He knew she doesn’t always get along with her brother but didn’t get why he always seemed to leave her room in tears. He walked over to Graces room and came in softly. “Hey sweetie you ready to go?”

tommy started to calm down although he was holding onto Hailey tight and asking for a bottle. He had moved on to soppy cup but whenever he was mad or crying he asked for bottles instead.

James bent down to Grace’s level “now I know your brother can be difficult sometimes but we’re a family and we support each other. And he looks up to you, can you try to be a little nicer to him” 

Tommy shook his head no at the cup “botwel mommy peease!” 

Grace crossed her arms. “ yea but we’re just going to have to leave the pool cuz tommy going to cry “grace said.

“ tommy you know you can’t have a bottle anymore your a big boy” Hailey told her.

James talked more to grace “Look Tommy is getting older and experiencing things for the first time and it’s scary to him. Maybe if you helped him see there’s nothing to be afraid of he won’t cry as much. Just try it for today and i’lL take you to buy something after preschool tomorrow.” Holding out a pinky to her 

Tommy didn’t want to argue and gave into the sippy cup and started to drink the milk his eyes started to get heavy as he fought to keep them open from the eventful morning 

“ but still daddy tommy cry lots and lots. I went to my friend Megan’s house and her sister did cry lots and lots. I don’t want tommy to com at all it’s suppose to be my day “ grace said pouting and ignoring his pinky.  Grace could b me reAlly stubborn at times. 

Hailey rocked tommy gently trying to get him to go to sleep.

James noticed the house was silent “well it sounds like your brother is asleep so how about we leave now so he doesn’t wake up while we’re at the store” he wished grace would be a bit more understanding but knew this would take time 

Tommy eventually yawned and snuggled putting his thumb in his mouth and fell asleep in Hailey’s arms from the rocking