LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Honesty And Treating People With Respect

Signed. This should be a motto for us all.

Treat people with kindness and respect. Give people the benefit of a doubt. But, also keep in mind that, to a certain extent, we're all playing a sort of character when we get online.

Don't look for the example–be the example.

Don't look for honesty in others–be honest.

Don't look for love from others–be loving.

Don't look for literacy in others–it no longer exists! :whistling:

Don't look for kindness from others–be kind.

"Do not be deceived, for God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reep!"

"Bad company corrupts good character."

I love this community, and like all communities, it will have its share of preditors, selfish, mean, and dishonest people. Most of us, thankfully, set the example, are honest, loving, and kind. As for the literacy thing . . . let's not go there! :D

Turtlepins! huggles 'n snuggles 'n giggles!

Like you, Chibiusa255, I agree with the first part of his post. However…

Quoting scripture is one thing, but to proclaim ones prominence in here is rather presumptuous, don’t you think? I believe that’s for the community to decide, and as a member of this community, I disagree with his penultimate thought. I do think that most of the members here do set the example, are honest, loving, and kind - but I DO NOT put him in all those categories and he knows why!

Furthermore, since he is a retired member of the clergy, I thought he would want to give credence to the following:

Don’t look for humbleness in others – be humble.

The antonym for humble is: Arrogant (overconfident) (self-opinionated) (condescending) (egotistical) (pompous) (conceited) (superior)

Unfortunately, if you add the word “humble

Like you, Chibiusa255, I agree with the first part of his post. However…

Quoting scripture is one thing, but to proclaim ones prominence in here is rather presumptuous, don’t you think? I believe that’s for the community to decide, and as a member of this community, I disagree with his penultimate thought. I do think that most of the members here do set the example, are honest, loving, and kind - but I DO NOT put him in all those categories and he knows why!

Furthermore, since he is a retired member of the clergy, I thought he would want to give credence to the following:

Don’t look for humbleness in others – be humble.

The antonym for humble is: Arrogant (overconfident) (self-opinionated) (condescending) (egotistical) (pompous) (conceited) (superior)

Unfortunately, if you add the word “humble” to his statement:

It would sound even more arrogant.

Well said DiaperPhantom! I agree with you 110%!

I could comment on other things Turtlepins said in his post but i will hold for i don't want to start THAT conversation again ._.'

Necros~

For the record, I was only agreeing with that first part. I think that you should basically be good to people but that you can't expect others to always be good to you and that setting a good example is the most effective to teach people to be good. The scripture and the rest i could do without but... yeah, we don't need to get that going again ^_^.

For the record, I was only agreeing with that first part. I think that you should basically be good to people but that you can't expect others to always be good to you and that setting a good example is the most effective to teach people to be good. The scripture and the rest i could do without but... yeah, we don't need to get that going again ^_^.

^-^ i was agreeing with DiaperPhantom for the second part. The first i was agreeing with you~ :3~

Necros~

I have obviously missed something during my 6 month absence... Sorry I put you on the spot with my reply. I certainly don't want to incite the community over my personal disagreements on the boards. I just get a little concerned, especially with the newbies, when this particular member suggests in any way that he has the majority of community support. I'll leave it at that...

Again, I apologize for involving you.

I have obviously missed something during my 6 month absence... Sorry I put you on the spot with my reply. I certainly don't want to incite the community over my personal disagreements on the boards. I just get a little concerned, especially with the newbies, when this particular member suggests in any way that he has the majority of community support. I'll leave it at that...

I think you'll find it isn't 'your personal disagreement' PHANTOM. I totally agree with what you were saying above regarding the arrogant and patronising nature of turtlepins' post.

I also share your concern that new members are unaware of the board history on this particular issue - someone who (in spite of being challenged on a number of occasions) has persisted in peddling untruths and half-truths as facts here.

So, well said PHANTOM, I'm right there with you on this.

D :thumbsup: lly