LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for Mommy or Daddy near or in Denmark

bletrosaid

Hey im a man age 25 looking for a Caretaker ... Sweet or Strict :) im open Minded i live in Denmark in Scandinavia in Northern Europe im looking for a Mommy or even a Daddy around or inside Denmark :) that wanna care for me both online and Real Life :) my other interests is in Sports and Hobbies like Modeltrains :) or Gaming and so on if you wanna know more about me just ask i don´t bite ;) i´d prefer a Mommy around age 18-45 or about :) same about daddies :)

Have a Nice and lovely day ...... bletrosaid<<

• 1 year later...

I think you might have a better chance to find a mommy or daddy nearby you on ageplayer.dk (diaper.dk) or abdlscandinavia.com.

i don't think you have many chances to find a mommy or daddy by making an ad as above. That is not the way to do it! You might scare some really sweet mommies or daddies away from you this way. The only ones who might responde to an ad is probably people who will do it for money and for their own benefit only.

Suggestion:

step 1.: Start making forum/chat conversations with members on ageplayer.dk (danish biggest abdl supportive community). See if there are any one living nearby you that you get a good communication with and good impression of.

step 2.: If you find some one you have a good positive impression of, you might after some time suggest that you meet up on a public place like a cafe and learn a little about each other. Are there a potential for friendship or more. And now it is time to tell about yourself, modeltrains and what kind of sports you are into, abdl stuff etc.

You can also participate in events arranged by others in the community, where a group of members meet. That is a more secure way to meet others and increases the opportunity to find a person you really like to be your mommy or daddy.

Step 3. It is important you learn to know the person very well first (as friends) - one you can trust - before you start to talk about a little/mommy or little/daddy relationship if you seek a long time relationship.

it will probably take months maybe even years, but it is worth the effort and one of the best chances to find a mommy or daddy.

Maybe you are lucky to find that special person for your, by pure luck when you at least expect it. One to be not only your friend, lover or SO but also your mommy or daddy.

Remark! First friend, lover or SO and then mommy or daddy. That is how you should look at it ?