LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Officers baby(marxthebaby and I)

Daddydrew

Officer Luke had been a cop for about 5 years and enjoyed his work. He was an intimidating figure standing at 6'7 and being a fit 32 year old man, not many wished to talk back to him . Luke loved being a man in charge on and off duty. Luke was single guy and was looking for a new challenge in his life. Luke was a bit of a ladies man but was lookiny for something challenging and exciting. As a cop he saw some interesting things, but none like he would see today. He was off in the side of the row when he saw a car in the distance driving a little too slow.

• Like 1

Max was squirming in his seat, desperation contorting his features as he clenched the steering wheel in white-knuckled hands. He'd been called into work early, and his sadist of a boss hadn't even apologized for waking him up; no, he just demanded he come in right away, not caring that he'd slept for a good four hours last night. As it were, he'd had no time to relieve himself; he'd needed to take a piss, but his boss' incessant bitching made it impossible for him to concentrate on doing that before he got to work. Right about now, he wished he'd peed beforehand; the pressure in his bladder had mounted steadily during the ride, and by this point it'd exploded. Warm wetness began to spread quickly over his crotch and thighs, making him flush with humiliation and slow himself down, in spite of all the horns honking behind him.

Lowering his head, he squeezed his wet thighs together in a desperate attempt to hold in the rest of his pee, but his futile efforts were rewarded with even more piss. Eventually, he just stopped near a cop car on the side of the road, tears brimming in his eyes, cheeks flushed a deep scarlet as he slammed his forehead into the steering wheel. "F-f-fuck!" Max screamed at the top of his lungs, sobbing into his hands and shaking, sitting there in a puddle of his own wetness like a child. What else could he do? He couldn't just strip right here, but he certainly couldn't go to work with sopping wet pants, either; he'd be a laughing-stock the minute he stepped through the door! Shaking with sobs, he sat there, a twenty-year-old man drenched in his own piss like a big baby, crying his eyes out. Max knew how pathetic this was, but his emotions were running wild, a mixture of terror, sorrow, and plain embarrassment all plastered on his face.

Luke watched as this run down car was going 20 mph on the freeway, then pull over on the side of the road. Luke turned on his lights and pulled up right behind the car. Slowly getting out of the car as Luke chewing gum, he looked up and down at this beat up car. He slowly made his way to the driver side and lightly tapped on the window. Then saying, "license and registration." As Luke titled his sunglasses down a bit to get a better look. This guy was a shorty, he looked like he could barely touch the gas pedal of this car. To make things more interesting this guy was balling his eyes out like a baby. This wasn't light crying, his face was bright red, a little bit of snot was coming down, big years streaming down. Luke felt a little sorry for him, but then got this God awful wiff of something. It smelled stall and somewhat familiar. Luke then examined the boy more closely and saw a huge puddle of piss. Luke in a loud voice said, "did you piss yourself?"

• Like 1

Max sniffled, rolling down his window when the cop tapped on it. Trying to hide his tears, he nodded and looked over his license, digging around in his car for the registration. When he found it, he handed it over, and was about to cover up the mess he made when the man demanded if he'd pissed himself in the loudest, deepest voice he'd ever heard in his life. "No, I..." Trailing off, he lowered his head, swinging his feet near the gas pedal; he could barely touch the thing with his big toe, let alone push it down without sinking in his seat. "I-it was just an accident. I had to go to work; boss s-said so. C-c-coulda jus' gone before, but I wanted to go...god, I'm such a fucking idiot." His voice was high, childish; each word he said was tinged with fear, his body quaking, eyes full of tears that were threatening to stream down his face. Max wished he could defend himself, but it was a bit late for that now; the man already knew he'd pissed himself like a baby, so why hide it anymore?

Wiping the snot off his nose with a tissue, he stared up at the cop, obviously intimidated by his height. He wanted to say something about how his boss called him at four in the morning, how he had no time to do anything before he left(let alone take a piss) and everyone there would laugh their asses off if they saw him crying like this. "I..." Trailing off, Max looked away, handing over the license and registration, wet and humiliated. Of course, this had to be the day he got pulled over for something; when he peed all over himself and started bawling. Just fuckin' peachy. Now he was crying his eyes out, covered in piss, in front of a guy way taller than he was who'd probably had enough of his sobbing by now. He wasn't usually this much of a crier, but today was different; his boss's nagging, the aching of his full bladder, and everything else just blew up in his face and made him explode. "I wanna go t' work, b-but I can't, not like..." Trailing off once more, this time choked by a whimper, he wiped away his tears and buried his face in his hands. 

He wished he could be angry, but his current state-covered in pee, wet and shivering, humiliated by his own accident-prevented him from being anything but mortified. His thighs ached, he couldn't stop crying, and the once-warm piss was rubbing into his crotch, reminding him all too clearly that he'd just pissed himself like a big, stupid baby. Frowning, Max tried to wipe away the tears streaming down his reddened cheeks, choking down the sobs that rose up in his aching throat. Sore, itchy, and thoroughly embarrassed, the man ducked his head and opened his car door, peeling his wet backside from the seat with a sigh. He left a stain in the red leather seat, and it was obvious he'd just peed himself; much to his humiliation, the dark spot had only grown since he'd been pulled over, and the wet spot was now humongous and obvious against his gray slacks. Lower lip quivering, he cursed again, shaking his head.

Luke took a deep breath and in a more regular voice said, " Easy there son, no need to cry a river. You seem a little too stressed, your job and your boss sound terrible." As Luke was shaking his head at this wet boy, he examined his driver license. His license was expired, but the big shock to Luke was that this guy was actually 20 years old! Luke looked down at this "20" year old kid, just looking at him and the way he was acting he could pass for a child or even a baby. Luke took a big sigh as he looked down at Max, "hey quit your whining or i'll give you something to cry about." Luke was thinking about letting him go with a warning, that is until he got a call back about the car's license plate. The system couldn't seem to find the car's license plate, this really meant Luke had to do something.

Luke put the license and registration in his pocket and said, "Look Max, I was going to give you a warning and let you get home and changed your pissed soaked pants. But not only is your license expired but your car isn't even registered. Now I have to cuff you." Without warning Luke swung the door open, Max looked even smaller than he did a second ago. Luke laughed a bit with the idea of having to use anything from his belt to detain this shorty. Luke then unbuckled Max and lifted him out of the car with ease. With such a height and size difference, for Luke it was literally like picking up a baby. Luke made sure to hold Max at a distance because of how wet he was. Carrying him over to his police car he cuffed max and before placing him in the back seat he laid a blanket down. "I think we may have to take a stop first so you don't smell like piss anymore."

• Like 1

Max was already beyond consolation when the officer said everything would be alright; he tried to hold back another sob, choking back the bile rising in his aching throat and shifting in the front seat of his car. Tears streaming down his reddened cheeks, the humiliated man lowered his gaze, hands shaking as he reached for his license and registration. Wiping the tears and snot from his face with a tissue, he fumbled in the car for the proper identification, only to realize that he didn't have any at all; he thought he'd at least have the license with him, but he must've left it at home in his haste to make it to work. When the six-foot-tall man, with his loud voice and intimidating stature, sighed and told Max to quit crying or he'd give him something to cry about, Max lowered his gaze to his wet pants, suddenly conscious of the mess he'd just made all over himself while driving to work. Red-faced, the small boy-nobody could really say he was a man, considering how childish he looked-rubbed his eyes with his hands, trying to hold back the tears that still threatened to spill out over his flushed cheeks. 

"I'm s-s-sorry! I-I'm sorry, I just hafta...I jus' need to get to work, I-I'm late, and-" He apologized profusely, but couldn't finish his sentences; his entire body was shaking with sobs, and the floodgates that he'd tried so hard to hold back, the ones that had been leaking before, burst completely. His face turned a deeper shade of scarlet, flushed and covered in tears, and he tried to speak, when a deep ache in his bladder almost doubled him over. Much to his chagrin, the police officer didn't give him back his registration or his license; instead, the taller man pocketed both items and told him not only was his car not registered and his license expired, but he needed to cuff him. Petrified, Max tried to think of something, anything to say that would get him out of this situation unscathed, but nothing crossed his mind. What would he do, run away from an officer and get into even more trouble? He couldn't go anywhere like this; he'd be laughed out of whatever building he'd go to for help, and even then, he was small and his legs were shaking, so running wasn't exactly going to get him anywhere. 

Without any kind of warning, the officer swung the door to his car wide open; Max tried to protest with a cry of, "H-hey! I can get out myself-" but was cut off when the 6'7 foot tall man unbuckled his seatbelt hefted him out of the car, holding him at arm's length so his wetness wouldn't go anywhere. He averted his gaze, feet dangling above the ground as the giant of a police officer swept him up like he weighed next to nothing, like he were just a baby. In his wet pants, mortified and crying like a child, the 20-year-old man tried to squirm away, but he was cuffed and set down on a blanket in the back of the cop's car with ease. "Are the cuffs necessary?" He muttered, staring at his cuffed wrists in confusion, shifting on his backside and looking around the cop car. The larger man made him feel tiny; he'd already felt small before, but now that he was squirming and trying to get comfortable in piss-covered pants and handcuffs, feet dangling far above the floor of the car, he felt like the police officer was a giant. The man practically towered over him, and his deep voice was enough to make him shudder; he really didn't want to get on his bad side, but at the same time, he was curious. 

When the cop closed the door and locked it with him inside, he sighed, wincing when the now cold pee-soaked fabric of his pants rubbed against his thighs and bottom. The friction made his butt and thighs irritated and itchy; unbeknownst to Max, he now had a prominent rash for anyone to see if they took off his sopping garments. He looked away, completely silent, his cheeks a bright red with shame as he tried to speak, "I didn't know my car wasn't registered, I-I-I really thought it was, and-ow!" He jolted upright, shifting around, wincing in pain and glancing out the window again, wishing he could just wake up from whatever nightmare this was. "Can't I just go? I need to pee again, and...I don't wanna make a mess."

Before slamming the door shut he said, "Cuffs are protocols and apparently you are a 20 year old man." He gave out a small laugh, "But you look like a crying brat more needs to learn how to not pee himself. An you better not piss yourself in the back of my car. If you do i'll make you clean it up". Luke then walked over to the other car, he once again shook his head at the smell of pee. He examined the car to see if there was any other documentation or form of ID in the car. All he could find was gum, fast food receipts, and some loose chain. Then a thought went inside Luke's head, if he kept the License and registration he had in his pocket, no one would be able to find or even think about looking for this kid. Luke knew that this Max guy coudln't take care of himself or even control his bladder, he needed someone in his life, something like a father figure....or even a dad. This was a crazy thought after all, but Luke knew that Max would not have a choice in this matter nor would he be able to defy him in anyway. This could finally be what Luke was looking for after all. Luke called the car in to his department, "I have an abandon car on the side of the highway, the license plate doesn't match and there is no form of ID in the car. Send a tow truck to pick it up."

An with that, any trace of Max being here and his car were soon to be gone. Luke made his way back to the car, as he looked at Max in the back the kid was still bawling his eyes out talking about work and having to hold his pee in. As he entered the driver seat he said, "Quit your whining about your "job". You won't be going back to that anymore believe me, that will be the least of your problems. Now say bye bye to your car, you won't be driving anytime soon." Luke started up the car as they drove off, he remembered awhile back that one of his colleges pulled over someone a few weeks ago who was incontinent and had to shop at a very particular store for his needs. Looking in the mirror he looked at Max and said, "We are almost there, you better hold it in with whatever little will power you have left. I'll make sure you get you out of those wet clothes and into something where you don't have to worry about holding in your pee little boy." Luke grinned with the thought of him being diapered, it also turned him on a little bit as well.

Max narrowed his eyes when the older man laughed, saying that "apparently" he was twenty years old; of course he was twenty! Yes, he'd been mistaken for a child once or twice, but usually those matters could be resolved pretty quickly; sure, he was questioned when he produced his identification, but he'd made sure people take him seriously. That was when the officer stated that he looked like a crying little brat who needed to learn not to piss himself, and Max squirmed, averting his gaze, unwilling to meet the older man's eyes. Swinging his legs up and down-his hands and arms were cramping, and he couldn't exactly do much with those, considering he was cuffed-he looked out the window, watching the traffic lull and eventually pass them by. " 'm not a brat; I'm twenty, and I didn't fucking piss myself on purpose!" He whined, indignant and annoyed that the taller man was talking down to him in such a degrading fashion. Max may not look like he's twenty, but he damn well is, and nobody had ever made the mistake multiple times before, let alone called him a "brat". Then the police officer used his phone, and Max's eyes widened, his face paling in horror when he heard what he said; abandoned? That wasn't true! Why would a cop lie about something like that? "B-b-but it's mine." He stammered out, unable to speak very clearly with sobs still wracking his small frame. 

No identification, his ass; the small man wanted to say this, but decided against it for now. The taller man's next words sent chills radiating down his spine, made him tear up all over again like the crybaby he'd become as he stammered, "I g-gave you my ID, r-right? I-I thought you had it." The officer informed him that the loss of his job would be the least of his problems, then told him to say bye-bye to his car; Max narrowed his eyes again, baring his teeth in rage even when tears started to trickle down his face once again, "I don't want to! Y-you're gonna get me fucking fired, you jerk!" However, what really chilled him down to his marrow was the next thing this police officer told him as he put the car in gear and drove away with him trapped inside; that they were almost there and he'd soon be wearing something he wouldn't need to worry about peeing in, topping it all off by calling him a "little boy". "I'm twenty; I may be short, but 'm not little, and I'm not a boy!" He squirmed again, not out of desperation to pee this time; he wanted to get the ever-loving fuck out of this nightmare and make sure this crazy cop didn't do anything stupid.

Max was starting to get on Luke's never with all the back talk he was receiving. Luke then pulled the car over to the side very abruptly, looked over his shoulder at Max and said, "Listen here little Max, you can forget about going to your job or even having another job like that again. As far as I see it you are no one anymore, no ID and nothing to your name. If someone was to look at you right now they would not say look at that 20 year old. They would see look at that baby who peed his pants! Now I have been more than nice with you so far, you don't want to see me get too upset now. Do you understand?!" This felt really good to Luke, he usually has suspects submit to him but nothing like this, nothing like what he has in store for Max. After clearing his throat, Luke then said, "I don't want to hear another word from you until we are at the place. If you talk back to me I will strip you of your clothes, throw them out on the side of the road and give you the worst spanking of your life." Luke knew that would be some fear into Max, although Luke didn't blame Max for acting out the way he did. Only that Max better get use to following orders. Luke then started up the car again, even for Luke the area to him was a little unfamiliar. After surveying the area he saw the place he was looking for and parked up in the front.

After turning off the car Luke turned around to Max saying, "Now that we're here i'm going to get you out of those wet clothes. I knew someone that said they have specific adult diapers here for guys who piss themselves. But I will give you 2 choices right now on how you are going to be diapered. You can either wait here for a good 15-20 minutes, in the back of my car, cuffed, and drowning in your wet clothes while I get your diapers. Then open the back of my care and diaper you so the whole world can see. Or your second option is to come inside with me, do not run, do not disobey and let me diaper you in there. It will be the quickest option for you to get out of those god awful wet clothes. I won't let you make a lot of choices but this will be one of them, it's fun for me either way." Luke then stared at the boy with an evil grin, the more he thought about diapering this 20 year old the harder he became. The idea of being so forceful and in charge that a grown adult would submit to him as his new baby was something too good for him.

Max clammed up when the police officer told him to forget about having any job like that again, going so far as to say he was nothing anymore, with nothing to his name, no identification or way of getting around. His apartment had been left behind, his bed unmade, his clothes now doomed to never be worn again; the reality of the situation hit him like a ton of bricks when his captor pointed out that nobody would see an adult when they looked at his tiny body, they'd only see a baby with wet pants. He opened his mouth to protest, he realized that he really didn't want to see his man upset; he was already in enough control as it was, and if he angered him...he couldn't imagine what would happen. This guy could kill him, and leave him on the side of a road somewhere if he wanted to; he didn't want to take that kind of risk. Max tried to be silent for the remainder of the ride, only ever making little whining noises when his wet clothes rubbed painfully into the rashes that covered his thighs and bottom, making him cringe in discomfort at the sensation. He did wind up whining before he was threatened with a spanking, "I don't gotta listen t' you! I can jus' tell everyone what you did. 'm notta dumb baby, an' I'm not gonna wear diapers!"

Once the car was turned off and the cop spoke to him, informing him that he would wind up in adult diapers regardless of what he did, and if he chose to remain in the car instead of going into the store, he'd be diapered for the whole world to see. "I'm not a baby, I don't need diapers." was what he wound up saying, but when the words escaped his lips he realized that doing this anymore would only get him a public spanking, if the man's words were to be believed. Instead, he formulated a different kind of response, one he hoped would work out. "I wanna go home; 'm notta baby." He responded, careful to keep the sorrow and fear from his voice, groaning softly when the metal handcuffs chafed his sensitive flesh. Max didn't want to wear diapers, but considering the man had gotten his car towed, handcuffed him in the cop car, and threatened to strip him naked and give him a spanking just a few minutes earlier, he had no other choice but to at least try to defy him for now. "I don' like bein' all wet. Can I jus' go already an' get this over with, please? I got a rash already, an' it hurts like hell an' I wanna go home! I'm twenty, not two!"

After hearing Max agree to come in, Luke smiled as he got out of the car to get Max. When Luke stepped out he went to go get a shopping cart, when he went to get one it was slightly bigger than the ones he is use to. Pulling the cart right beside Max's door he opened it and leaned in saying, "You will not tell anyone anything about what has happen in the past few hours, do you understand. I am a cop and I can make you disappear without a trace. I have been mild tempered so far with you, do not make me use my angry voice. You will wear diapers because you NEED them. I have never met or pulled someone over in their 20's that pissed themselves as much as you have. An finally, I am in charge here not you, I have dogs that are bigger than you and if you try to run I will catch you. Now be a good little boy and listen to me and only refer to me as sir or daddy." Luke gave a very firm look and head nod towards Max. He then took the cuffs off of MAX, swaddled him in the blanket, and just like before lifted him out of the car. But this time Luke slid Max into the shopping cart where parents put their children. It was a somewhat tight fit, but Max fit pretty well. It also made things easier because Max was unable to get out.

Luke closed the door and locked up his police car, then proceed to wheel little Max into the giant store. When they entered Luke was taken back a bit because of what he saw. There were so many different types of brands for diapers including sizes as well, he wasn't too sure where to begin. He saw someone that worked there and asked, "Excuse me, where would I find the thickest diapers for this baby right here? I gave him the chance to wear big boy clothes but he coudln't stay dry for more than 30 minutes." The woman smiled and told Luke those would be on aisle 5 and that they come in huge bundles as well. Luke thanked the women, but right before she left he asked her, "Would it be alright if I took this baby into the bathroom stall after I found the right diapers? I really need to get him in a diaper right away." The lady, trying to hold her laughter a bit after looking at Max told Luke that would be fine. "Thank the nice lady widdle Max, soon you'll be in diapers like you should be." Luke loved this part about being in control, he made sure he would be ready if Max said anything out of line. They then headed towards the aisle, it was as though they were shopping at a Sam's or Costco the shelves were so big and there were so many diapers to choose from. Luke was a little ecstatic "Let's see do you want the diapers with the animals on it, the balloons, Sesame street? I think we'll get all of them, from now on this will be your potty. What you a medium? Small? Guess we will find out in a few minutes. But lastly I need to get some powder and lotion for that rash."

Max shrank back when he was scolded, nodding when the man-no, when Daddy-told him what he needed to be called, and threatened him, saying he could make him disappear. "I'll be good, Daddy." He said, wide-eyed and shivering with horror as the police officer let him know he was the one in charge, that he needed diapers because of how much he pissed himself. "Yessir. I...peed myself, and I'm all wet now; I'm sorry I couldn't stay dry, sir." He was careful not to say anything like "piss", knowing that type of language probably wouldn't be tolerated, if the officer's ranting from before was anything to keep in mind. This was degrading, and anyone could tell he was upset, but he couldn't-wouldn't-risk disappearing just because he couldn't stop cussing out a police officer who was most likely deranged or just flat-out insane. Being alive and uninjured was nice, thank you very much, even if he was itchy and the pee was dry and uncomfortable in his underwear. The idea of dogs chasing him down wasn't exactly comforting, either, so he didn't say anything about that, instead just shrinking back in fear when he was picked up and his cuffs were removed. He squirmed, but was quickly swaddled in the blanket he'd been covered with on the ride to the store, and placed in the shopping cart. 

Silent, Max looked around the store, shuddering at the rows and rows of adult diapers in every single aisle; he knew this wouldn't go well for him. That was when the older, taller man made a point of lying, insisting he was just a baby and he'd been "allowed" to wear big-boy clothes, but he'd peed himself. Shrinking down in the seat, shifting around in his sopping wet clothing, he let out a whimper when requested to thank the nice lady, but he did what the crazy man told him to, fearing whatever punishment he'd get for refusing, "Yessir. Th-thank you, ma'am." He pouted when he was called "widdle", and frowned, but couldn't exactly refute what was true; he was small, but at the same time, he hated being called out on it. After they headed down the aisle full of diapers, Max blushed deeply and covered his face with his hands when the cop loudly proclaimed that from now on, the diapers would be his "potty". As if things couldn't get any worse, he'd been humiliated in public not just once, but twice, by the same bastard; it was sickening that he couldn't bring himself to try spilling the beans. 

"I don't want diapers." Max muttered under his breath, turning his head away and keeping his face covered up so he didn't have to look. "My real clothes are wet, but they're better than diapers, sir. Diapers are for babies, sir, and I'm not a baby. I want underwear, not diapers." Uncovering his face to breathe, Max stared up at the police officer, pointing to the front door, "I-I changed my mind. I wanna go back home, please, sir; I can't wear diapers, it's too embarrassing." Flinching, he looked away and added, his lower lip quivering, "I'm twenty, not two, and I'm a small. Please let me go, or I'll-I'll..." Trailing off, Max tried to get out of the seat, only to realize it was just the right size to keep him inside. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't escape; that was the breaking point, that was when he trailed off and whispered the final part of his sentence "...go myself?" Kicking his legs, now desperate and scared out of his mind, he thrashed around and heaved against the cart, trying his damndest to stand or do something, but he was trapped. Teary-eyed and shivering, he wailed in terror and sadness, proceeding to kick and thrash around like that was going to solve anything, desperate to escape, "I wanna wear my big-boy clothes! Diapers're for babies, an' I'm not a fucking baby!" Max didn't seem to know he'd just broken a rule by using such naughty language and trying to act like the adult he wasn't anymore. 

It was easy to say Kurt was getting impatient with Max, he figured Max would tone it down a bit in public in front of other people but he was mistaken. After Max's outcry Luke covered his tiny mouth with his big hand and grabbed both his legs with the other hand. Looking him straight in the eye he said, "You are being a very NAUGHTY boy! I told you what would happen if you did something like this and cursing is the worst one by far." Looking deeper into his eyes he said, "You ARE going to wear diapers and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Now lets get you into diapers, but I will have to punish you." Luke let go of his legs, then slowly removed his hand before saying, "Not another word." Luke then gave Max a playful slap to the face to re-enforce who is in charge and why he is in charge. Looking just to his right Luke saw a pacifier big enough for Max's mouth and without warning he place it in the boy's mouth. Without saying a word he looked at Max and basically said with his eyes not to take that out.

Luke pushed Max to where the bathroom was, he parked the cart just outside the bathroom. He ripped open a bag of diapers, the ones with the animals on it, took 1 diaper out and grabbed the power, lotion, and wipes. He left Max in the cart while he setup in the bathroom, to Luke's luck there was a changing station right next to the sinks. He opened the changing station and to his surprise he knew that Max could easily fit on this. He put the changing supplies down and went to get Max. Luke knew there was no way he could have gotten out of the cart, he then pulled Max out of the cart as he carried his wet baby to the changing station. First thing Luke did was rip off all of Max's clothes until, he resisted but it was too easy for Luke. Luke threw his wet clothes into the trash, as he turned back to Max as he tried to cover himself. Luke then grabbed him by the arm and said, "I was just going to diaper you but with that potty mouth you need to learn who is in charge."

Luke took Max into the empty handicap stall as he sat down and put Max over his knee. With his big strong hand he gave Max one big smack, then a few more, then 2 more big whacks. "Now who is going to wear diapers? Who is going to be a good baby and listen to daddy?" Luke said giving Max a few more spankings. After the boys bottom was bright red, he figured Max may have learned his lesson. Luke picked up Max and put him on his waist as they exited the stall, he then laid Max down on the changing table and strapped him in. Looking around he could see about 2 other men who were there as they did there best to mind their own business and watch. "Now little Max, daddy can't have you wetting your pants again so I need make sure you're diapered. But you have to thank daddy for taking care of you and of course putting you in this wonderful diaper." Taking the wipes, Luke made sure to wipe every inch of Max, lifting his legs like it was nothing. Then taking the lotion he started rubbing the boys chest, playfully with his nipples, then sliding down further and further. Luke could tell Max enjoyed this from the boner he was getting, then without warning he slid a finger in his tight butthole as Max let out a slight moan. Luke leaned in saying, "For someone who doesn't want to be diapered you seem to be enjoying yourself, however we will have to shave off what little hair you have down here when we get home." Then lastly he took the powder and sprinkled it all over his body and made sure to really rub it in. "This should take care of that rash you have, daddy will make sure to powder you very well so baby doesn't get any more rashes." Then Luke lifted Max's legs as he slid the diaper under him. Making sure to tape each side of the diaper up, he checked the sides to make sure the diaper was nice and secured. "There all done, but for more of a punishment I am leaving you just in that diaper until we get home."

Max actually shuddered when the older man screamed at him, scolding him for being a "very naughty boy" and grabbing his legs when he kicked around, covering his mouth with one hand. Unable to speak, and soaked in piss, he listened as the police officer informed him that he would, in fact, be wearing diapers because he needed them and that was that; after being warned to not speak again or else something worse would happen, he nodded and remained silent. Shaking with terror and cold in his still-uncomfortable and wet clothing, he began to sob, overwhelmed by the police officer's harsh scolding. He nodded when told he'd wear diapers, but didn't speak, deciding that disobeying now would only land him in hotter water, and he didn't want that at all. Instead, the petite, shivering former adult just whimpered when he was given a playful slap to the face, and was about to remove the pacifier that was shoved into his mouth. Shuddering, he decided that it'd be better if he simply set his hands in his lap when the man froze him in place with a stern glare. Clueless as to what his punishment would be, but still frightened for his safety, he shrank back in his seat, red-faced and obviously on the verge of tears. 

His captor pushed the shopping cart into the bathroom, and Max kept his mouth shut the whole time, even when he watched the man take the diapers and an assortment of baby changing supplies into the bathroom with him. He wanted to leave the cart, but all of his efforts were fruitless; he was just small enough to be a perfect fit, and he couldn't escape unless the officer took him out. That was just what the other man did when he exited the bathroom, and while Max wanted to protest or tell someone what sort of trouble he was currently in, he kept silent and cursed this bastard for having such an authoritative and yet alluring voice, one that made his heart pound and his dick harden all in the same moment. Much to Max's surprise, he was unceremoniously pulled from the cart and dragged into the bathroom, only to be stripped naked; he tried to kick and writhe about, but the other man overpowered him with such ease it was frightening. Trying to cover himself, he let out a whine when Sir grabbed him by the arm, yanking it away from his privates roughly and exclaiming that he needed to be punished, to "learn who was in charge" before he was diapered. 

Pacifier in his mouth, naked as the day he was born, the abducted man could only allow himself to be carried to an empty handicapped stall and draped over the officer's waiting knee. He began to shiver, knowing exactly what would happen in this scenario; he was going to get a thrashing of some kind, and it wouldn't be pleasant. His assumptions were proven correct when he was spanked on the bottom by a large and powerful hand, letting out a yelp of surprise at how much it stung his butt, already turning it pink. Crying out in pain, he bawled loudly, kicking and thrashing about in a vain effort to escape the older man's lap. When the spanking was done, the disobedient man was hard as a rock, shaking and red-faced with shame and pain, eyes full of tears, his stinging backside just as flushed as his cheeks. The cop took him out of the stall when the spanking was finished, strapping him to the changing table. Sucking on the pacifier, he let the man lift his legs and say he was going to be diapered, but he had to thank his so-called Daddy for putting him in said diaper. 

Max stared up at him, and spoke as every inch of his body was wiped up, still sniffling and on the verge of tears, "I'm sorry I was b-bad. I'll be a good boy from now on, Daddy." He begrudgingly lowered his head and thanked his "Daddy", even though he wasn't thankful for much except his spanking; he loathed to admit this in public around other people, but he'd enjoyed every second of that spanking, if his hardness wasn't enough to prove that to his kidnapper. When the man began to fondle him, rubbing his chest and nipples until they were just as hard as his dick, sliding his finger into his butthole without warning and making him moan, Max's dick grew even harder. He wished he could hide it, but it was blatantly obvious just by looking at his privates that he was aroused by the touching. When the officer lifted his legs and slipped the diaper underneath his bottom, he whined instinctively, eyes wide and face wet with tears; he hated the way this man made him feel. Before he could say anything defiant, or protest the lack of touching, Max felt the powder applied on his body, and sighed in relief when it was rubbed all over his rash. 

When his diaper was taped securely around his waist, and Daddy checked to make sure it fit, he sucked on his pacifier and stared at the diaper with a curious expression. He lifted a leg experimentally, inhaling sharply when he felt his dick rub against the fluffy crotch of the diaper, and then set the leg back down again. "Weird." was all he whispered, reluctant to say much else about the matter. He then remembered what he had to do; thank his captor for the new diaper he'd just been dressed in. "Thank you for the diaper, Daddy. 's soft." He admitted, before experimentally sucking on the pacifier that had been forced into his mouth; he might as well try, considering he was non-verbally warned to not take it out. The rhythmic sucking motion made Max feel tired; he rubbed his eyes with his fists and yawned loudly, squirming around in an attempt to get comfortable.

Luke once again patted Max's diapered crotch. He could feel his hardness underneath the diaper. As he was massaging his diaper he said, "you are so welcome baby boy. You need to be in diapers and use them to. And also for the rest of the day you will refer to me as daddy, no buts about it." Looking down at max he could pass for a small child, but when compared to Luke he could be a baby. Max's body did have small muscle outline, more so slim/skinny but nothing at all like Luke's. Luke then grabbed the changing supplies to put back in the cart, as he left max on the changing table. He knew that max wasn't going to go anywhere and even if he tried to, he was getting past Luke. Luke then realized that if he was going to take care of an adult baby he would need more supplies than just diapers, he wasn't sure if the store had anything else to could grab. If not then he would just go online and have to purchase some more necessities for max. 

Luke then headed back into the restroom where he saw his big baby still strapped in with wearing his thick diaper. He headed over to max saying, "such a good baby for waiting for daddy. I don't know about you but daddy is getting hungry, after we are done here let's get a bite to eat." Luke unbuckled max as he lifted his diapered butt on his hip.  They then walked out as luke put max back into the cart. Max fit a little tighter than before just because of his thick diapered butt. Luke inspected the diaper again and even checked to see if it was still dry. "Daddy is just checking to make sure you didn't go pee pee or poop yourself. You can be expecting a lot more diaper checks from now on and of course you will use your diaper for both purposes...got it?"  Turning the cart around Luke looked around for anything he could use for Max. He was able to get some pacifier, bottles, bibs, and even different types of baby food. Luke also some a footed sleeper? Some overalls and a onesie that looked to be about Max's size. Once like had everything he checked to make sure there wasn't anything else he could get, but he did spot 2 last items. He found a rectal thermometer and an enema kit. He really wanted to flush him out to make himself mess uncontrollably. 

But once Luke decided they had everything they made their way to the register. There was a bit of a line and people were staring a bit. Again with Luke's size difference people did think that max was just a big baby. As they got to the front an older women commented on how much max looked like his daddy and how cute he looked in his diaper. Luke then said, "thank you, that is so kind of you. Tell the nice lady thank you baby max and wave to her." Just as max was going to move Luke stuck his hand in his diaper, once again checking to see if he was wet and slid his hand down his backside as well. Luke was a little disappointed he had not used his diaper but wasn't surprised. As they were checking out like decided to do a little small talk with the cashier, who must have barely been 18. " doesn't my baby look so cute in diapers? Daddy didn't want another accident earlier today. He thought he was a big boy and peed himself, can you believe that?" 

After paying they headed to the car where Luke unloaded all the items he bought in the back of his car. He then lifted max our of the car and out him in the back of his cop car Again, making sure to strap him in. Luke went into the driver seat and looked behind to Luke asking, "so diapered butt, where do you want to go to eat?"

• 1 year later...

Max squirmed a little in his thick diaper, but didn’t protest when he was told he needed diapers and called “baby boy” by the man who’d kidnapped him. He couldn’t; he was trapped on the changing table, and even if he tried to run, where would he go dressed like this? Someone would find him, his new diaper was much too big and poofy for him to walk in properly and the crinkling plastic was loud enough for anyone to hear. With his hairless face and big, dark eyes, he really did look like nothing but an infant, at most a child compared to this much taller man. When he was told he needed to be in diapers and he’d be calling this man Daddy for the rest of the day, Max nodded. “Yes, Daddy. I-I’ll call you that for the rest of the day.” Not that he had a choice.

The small, diapered man lay back, unable to move. He was trapped. Forced into a diaper, made to behave like a toddler, and now he’d have to use this thing like any other baby. Max’s long, black hair hung in his face as he whimpered, wriggling a bit, diaper crinkling noisily underneath him. When Daddy walked back in and picked him up off the table, he was still dry and clean, though his stomach churned. He nodded when the man mentioned he was hungry, “I’m real thirsty, Daddy. Not very ‘ungry.” He murmured, face turning a bit pink after he said this, his cute little mouth twisting into a stubborn pout. 

The petite man fit much tighter into the seat now, and not only that, but the man who’d practically abducted him had the audacity to check the fresh diaper. Naturally, it was clean and dry. “No, ‘m not.” He muttered stubbornly when told he’d be using the diaper for both purposes now; he’d rather die than piss in a diaper, let alone fill one with poop. That’d just be disgusting. Max shuddered at the thought, only able to watch in horror as Luke grabbed bibs, bottles, pacifiers, and overalls, a onesie in his size, even a bunch of actual baby food. He’d never, ever eat that or wear any of those. He wouldn’t let this man give him a baby bottle or baby food; that just wasn’t happening. Max was a fully-grown man, not this bastard cop’s baby boy!

He wriggled a little when an older woman mentioned how cute he was in his diaper and said he looked so much like his Daddy, but he obediently thanked her after Daddy Luke told him to, “Thank you, ma’am.” Pouting, he glared daggers at the man when he stuck his hand down his diaper, checking him in front of all these people like it wasn’t a big deal. Max kicked his legs a bit, whining softly, but didn’t cuss at him. When the man started talking about him like he wasn’t even there to the young cashier, talking about how he thought he was a big boy and peed himself. It was too humiliating, and Max hated every second of it.

The man folded his arms and scowled angrily when they went outside, his hair messy and tangled. He stubbornly remained silent the whole time their items were payed for and simply let the bastard cop lift him out of the cart, pouting like a child. Max didn’t speak once he was placed into the back of the cop car and fastened into his seat, his diaper thick and crinkling as he moved. After he was asked where he wanted to go and eat, being called “diaper butt”, Max pouted. “Nowhere. Can you please just get food and then feed me at home? I don’t wanna eat in a restaurant looking like this.”