LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen Brothers Hanging At The Mall Ends Diapered (Private Maximusdignitas and MarxTheBaby)

My name is Miles and I am a junior and don't do any sports for the school because I'm uncoordinated.  The year just started about a month ago and was getting into the swing of things.  I didn't have much homework due tomorrow and figured I could finish it in an hour.  I had been talking to my younger brother on the way to school about either going to a movie or the mall and he said the mall because he wanted to hang out and get something.  I just wanted to go hang.

After school got out I looked around for my little brother.  I was 17 and he was 13 and the jr high and high school were right next door to each other and he usually got a ride home from me.  Sometimes one of us had other plans and couldn't ride together.  Most of the time he was waiting inside the car because both of us had keys.  Sometimes, I have to text him, but he just happened to be inside because I'm guessing he wants to go to the mall as long as he still has free time.

I open my door and set my back pack inside and look at my brother and ask, "Ready?"

Miles' little brother, Ricky, is a tall, long-limbed boy who towers over him despite being several years younger. However, that didn't mean he was a brute; after all, he loves his big bro, even if he's a bit immature sometimes. Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, he hurried over to his brother the minute he pulled up at his junior high, sliding inside and setting his own backpack in the back of the car. "Yeah! Can we go to the mall? I want to see if there're any new games out." Excitement radiated from him like heat off the sun; Ricky beamed down at Miles, and buckled up his seatbelt, humming a tune to himself as his brother drove them away.

However, before his older brother could reply, he groaned and reached over, buckling Miles up as well, "Honestly, bro-bro, you can be so goofy. Don't you know seatbelts keep you safe?" He grimaced. "Oh no, I sound like mom; I knew this would happen one day." Ricky pretended to look aghast, before rolling his eyes and glancing back over at his big brother with a knowing grin; his brother could be so childish, sometimes. Where would he be, without someone like him looking after him all the time? He was such a baby.

We moved on to the mall which was about 10 minutes away and pulled into the parking lot which almost looked like school let out and everyone went to the mall.  I drove around the parking lot going up and down the isles a few times.  The third isle there was a car pulling out with a old grandpa driving a Buick from the 90's with what looked like his wife.  There was a handicap sign on the license plate and why does it seem that every old person drives like they are mentally handicapped?  "Oh my god, don't take all day," I say out loud to Ricky while two impatient teens waited an eternity.

Finally I pulled in to the spot making sure we weren't crooked and got it done quick and easy in comparison.  "Ready Bro?" I ask grabbing my phone which has some money and a credit card.

Sometime Ricky does dumb stuff like treat me like a kid or laugh when I do something and say maybe mom should put me in charge, but I know that would never happen and laugh at his jokes.  He is only 13 after all and I feel the need to play along so he doesn't feel like the younger brother.

Ricky didn't say much else on the ride, except when Miles got impatient as an old grandpa pulled out in the third isle. He sighed and teased his brother, "Be careful about what you say; I could put you over my knee." He laughed at his own joke, rolling his eyes and smiling widely after his brother pulled into an open spot. Ricky watched Miles as he grabbed his phone and credit card, unbuckling his own seatbelt and standing up. "Yeah, bro-bro. Can we get a large soda at the store over there?" The tall boy gestured towards a store in the mall that was considerably far away from the bathrooms. "We can share one, if you want. I have my allowance, too, so I can pay." Ricky grinned down at his big brother, taking out his own money and looking him over. He was so adorable, with a baby face and small stature, and Ricky loved to tease him about it. Hopefully, his plan would work, and his remark about putting a certain big brother over his knee would come to fruition. 

I look over to the store he was talking about squinting my eyes in the sun.  "I am really thirsty right now and would like a separate drink and I will give you money."  My brother hit a growth spurt over summer and always pointing out the fact to EVERYBODY like it made him a man to be taller than me.  He is  a little over 6 feet and I am 5'6" but older by four years which meant more to me.

We both start walking over to the store which is part of the large mall, just on the very end of a long isle.  As we walk over there are people walking through the parking lot due to how busy it is and we get to the front door.  "I want an extra large Cherry Coke.  I haven't had anything to drink since lunch."

Ricky chuckled, and handed his brother the money he needed for the drink. "That's fine by me, bro-bro. It's hot out here, so you're probably way thirstier than I am, bein' so short an' cute." He mused his hair with a laugh, and walked with his short older brother to a more crowded part of the mall. After they finally got through the throng of people and got to the front door, and his brother requested an extra large Cherry Coke, Ricky grinned and replied, "Of course! I'll get it right now, just sit tight." He sped off as fast as his legs could carry him, which was quite fast; he ran track for his junior high school, and his long legs were great for doing this type of thing. Once he returned, he had two large pretzels(one for him, one for his little brother) and the extra large Cherry Coke. Ricky handed over a pretzel and the Coke with a smile. "There you go! I got a pretzel, too. Hope you don't mind. I got hungry, and didn't know if you wanted one, so I got you one just in case. You're like a twig! You should really eat more."

I grabbed the pretzel because it looked super good and I walked over to the cheese bar to grab something to dip in and grabbed nacho cheese.  They also had cream cheese which is good, or Cinnabon sauce which is addictive. "Do you want me to grab any topping for your pretzel?  Thanks for buying and I can give you money later if you want."  I am so thirsty I begin drinking the soda and after a minute I have drank about a third of a 64 ouncer.  "Do you want to eat here or walk and eat?"  

I start drinking on my soda and wanting at least a bite right now because I'm starving and the idea of a pretzel only made me more hungry, but don't want to start if we are walking away.  By the time my brother answers I am almost half way done with my soda, but salty food will need more.

Ricky followed suit when his older brother grabbed a pretzel, picking his own up and taking a huge bite. "Delish!" He exclaimed, grinning widely after swallowing the heaping mouthful of soft, warm pretzel. The cinnabon sauce was great-he'd had some previously, the last time he went here-but Ricky smiled when he saw the cream cheese, which happened to be his favorite. "Can I have the cream cheese, please? It looks great!" With that, the taller boy smiled when his smaller brother thanked him, "Oh, it's nothing. You can pay me back later, but I don't mind if you pay me back sooner." He stuck out his tongue teasingly before eating his own pretzel and topping. As they walked, Ricky realized that his brother was almost done with his soda, and rushed back. He returned with another soda, and handed it over. "Here you go! You must be thirsty, huh?"

We start walking away toward the mall and Ricky noticed I had made a huge dent in my soda and ran off without saying anything, so I waited while he got in line again while I finished my pretzel.  When he started walking towards me I was surprised to see another soda in his hand.  When he told me it was for me, I said thanks and grabbed it not sure if I could drink that much soda.  I started drinking the other one quickly so I wouldn't have to carry two.  In a short amount of time I finished and we carried on to the mall and I realized where all the people from the parking lot were hiding.  I held Ricky's drink while he ate and kept drinking on mine absentmindedly.

"What store did you want to go to?  And if you remind me when we get home I will give you money."

Ricky smiled when his older brother accepted the drink, though he hoped the other boy could drink it later. "I got that one for later. You don't hafta drink it now, if you want." However, his brother guzzled down not only the first Cherry Coke, but the second as well; Ricky knew this probably wouldn't bode well for either of them. The taller boy sipped slowly on his own drink, alternating between sips of Cherry Coke and bites of his soft, cheesy pretzel. In a short while, his brother already finished both his drinks, and Ricky was nearly done with his pretzel. He took his drink back from his brother with a thankful smile, "Thanks, bro-bro." When asked which store he wanted to go to, Ricky grinned broadly and exclaimed, "Oh, I wanted to go to the Game Craze; there's a new game on sale I wanted to check out." He smiled to himself again, but said nothing to his short and adorable brother, instead nodding his head when his brother said he'd give him money if Ricky reminded him, "Okay, I'll be sure to do that. By the way, are you sure you can drink that much?"

I see my brother point over to the game store and I haven't been in a while.  "I might look at a game myself so if you finish first, come find me and I'll find you if not." 

I also want to look at a book that will help me be better at the game and go over to another section to find it.  When I do, I start reading which takes about 20 minutes and then I look at a game itself for a few more minutes and at this point I don't have much soda left in my cup.  I have to go to the bathroom and grab the items to find my brother.

Ricky beamed when his brother said he might look at a game himself, too; he liked it when they got to play videogames together, or at least look at them together. They hadn't done that in a while, but the rare times in which they did were always loads of fun for the taller boy. "Okay, bro-bro! I'll text you when I'm done, and try finding you." Finishing off his Cherry Coke with a long gulp, Ricky looked around the game store and eventually found a PlayStation game he could play with his brother; it was a little childish, but Ricky found it fun-looking nonetheless. Using the money he had, he paid for the game after throwing away the empty Coke bottle, leaving that section of the store to use the toilet. What he didn't know was that his brother was looking for him, and they most likely passed eachother by while walking around.

I walk around looking for my brother for what seemed like years and was about 15 minutes.  I start thinking did he forget our arrangement or did he get lost.  Now I have to pee and it's urgent enough that I need to find a bathroom right now because I had finished my second soda, but I didn't know there were any bathrooms inside the store and didn't bother waiting to ask because it would have cost time, but a long walk on a full bladder and I can't wait for my brother.  He can find me instead and sometimes I feel I should leave him home.  I snake my way out of the store and walk as fast as I could that way.  

As I walk, the pressure is building up enough that I end up spurting into my boxer briefs and I pause while trying to stop it, but I can't because of how much I drank and drench my pants, sox, and shoes right there in the middle of the mall and I cover what I can and quickly find a place to sit down to avoid being seen.  I text my brother so he can come find me and I am nervous about him finding out, but I can't leave him here.  I could try to make my way to the car, but either way he'd find out when he got there.  Oh, my god this is so embarrassing and childish.  

Fifteen minutes passed while Ricky looked around for his little older brother, and he wound up getting lost in the vast expanse of people. He had a bag that contained the game he'd bought, and a hat he got for himself just in case the sun was too harsh later, since he heard it'd get really hot. While-unbeknownst to him at the time-his older brother walked as fast he could to the exit to leave him behind, he was exiting the store and saw him in the crowd, just barely making him out. He decided to come over, since his brother seemed annoyed by something and he was in a hurry, which was a little bit weird on its own; his brother did try to ditch him sometimes, but he wouldn't do that in a crowded mall, would he? 

Ricky stumbled upon his brother just when he stopped and did something the taller boy hadn't ever expected; he relieved himself right then and there, pausing as if trying to stop the flow of pee drenching his shorts, shoes, and socks, turning his socks yellow. Ricky didn't want to call attention to his brother; the poor boy was probably mortified-he would be, too, if he had such a big accident right there in the middle of the mall like a little kid-so he didn't want to make things worse by embarrassing him too much. Though his brother was covering himself, Ricky could tell he was still wet and mortified; he looked ready to cry, almost. "Hey, little bro. You okay?" He said, his voice gentle and soft, as he approached the table. He then crouched down and whispered in his older brother's ear, "I'm sorry, but I think it'd be a little better if I pretended you were younger than me. That way, you won't be so embarrassed." With that, he reached out and carefully clasped his brother's hand, helping him to his feet as discreetly as possible. "Sorry I left you for so long; I must've given you too much to drink, bro-bro. Here, I'll clean it up, alright? Don't be sad." He used the leftover napkins from his pretzel-and-soda-buying spree to wipe away the mess, making sure not to laugh or do anything like that. 

I am surprised when I hear my brother's voice behind me and I didn't realize that he say my accident and I figured he would bust up laughing or make a comment about it.  I still have to walk to the car without people noticing and go through the parking lot.  I feel super nervous and not sure about how lucky I will be because I can't blame it on a spilled drink.  

"Let's go to the car."

I noticed people looking at the stain on my pants and smirk or straight up laugh out loud and I avoid eye contact because I know I peed my pants and now am super embarrassed.  Ricky took off his jacket and lead me into the bathroom.

(I want this role play to be as humiliating as possible and you are being too nice by not making a big deal that a 16 yo wet his pants, using your coat, or changing me in the bathroom.  I really need you to be as humiliating as possible otherwise it's not fun for me.  I just need dominance)