LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

Phoebe smiled and grabbed one pink one and two grey ones.

"I doooo, we wouldn't want your diapee to show." Phoebe smiled. She loved that Erin's cheeks seemed to be turning red from the experience. Phoebe spoke softly as she was still behind Erin. "Mommy is going to give you some bottle time when we go try these on... snuggles will be nice hmm?" Phoebe smiled and rubbed Erin's cheek.

"Hmm are these boys shorts?" Phoebe looked at them more closely. "Oh ...hmm no, but they are cut long which is nice. Let's go see what else we can find." Phoebe took Erin's hand and held the clothes in her other.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Here?” Erin ask worryingly when phoebe said that still blushing but enjoying phoebe rubbing her cheek 

“I don’t want to wear girl shorts they won’t cover my thing “ Erin says softly 

Phoebe smiled over. "Don't you worry, we will try em on."

Phoebe picked out a cute pair of girls overalls and another couple of shirts with crotch snaps. These were more plain with one being black and one purple. She was mindful not to get anything too girly but still she felt like Erin was peraps not going to love everything.

Phoebe led Erin to the changing room and into the biggest stall available. She set the diaper bag down and pulled out a bottle and two juice boxes. She smiled back at Erin. "Take off those pants for me." She said quietly being mindful of that anyone around could hear them.

“Though we agreed no girl stuff why you getting me girl pants “ Erin said with a small frown on her face blushing as they went into the changing room and phoebe brought everything out 

erin slowly started to take off her jeans trying not to make to much noise cause of her diaper 

"I know you don't like girly things. But you won't find boys shorts with Minnie and Mickey on them..." Phoebe sat down as she had the bottle ready. Erin was still trying to get her jeans down over her diaper without making too much noise. Phoebe interjected by pulling Erin into her. "I'll help." Phoebe smiled up gently moving Erin's hands. Phoebe gave a few tugs at the jeans which seemed to make a pretty noticable crinkle sound. Once the jeans were off it seemed all of Erin's movements made an audible crinkle. 

Phoebe checked Erin reaching a hand between her legs. She just smiled up and then pulled Erin into her lap. "Open up" Phoebe said quietly as she snuggled Erin close.

“Then I don’t want them there going to off my diaper “ Erin said whispering at the end 

Erin look like she couldn’t get any reder then she was as she pulled into phoebe and the noise of her diaper 

Erin couldn’t really do anything but listen to phoebe and open her mouth to take the bottle 

Phoebe decided to ignore her comment about the shorts as she was more focused on the bottle.

Phoebe noticed Erin's cheeks as she put the bottle in. "It's okay, it's just us here ...no one knows." Phoebe said quietly. Still the two of them could here a number of other people in the dressing room and occasional conversation. "Mommy is proud of you...you are doing so good" Phoebe smiled down as she spoke softly.

"That's my girl." Phoebe said softly as Erin drank. "My little Erin needs her snuggie time." Phoebe smiled. 

Phoebe brought her hand up under Erin's hoodie and gently rubbed her tummy as she drank. She held the bottle with her other hand as it wrapped around behind Erin. She enjoyed these moments with Erin. Too soon it seemed the bottle was gone.

Phoebe slowly took the bottle out as it was gone, noticing that Erin looked tried. She replaced the bottle with a pacifier and continued to cuddle Erin. She waited to see if Erin would fall asleep or not, continuing to gently rub her tummy off and on.

Erin started to lightly does for a bit but couldn’t fully sleep because she knew where they where so finely she just open her eyes and look at phoebe “Can we finish shopping now for my boy stuff now ?” Erin ask in a small voice 

"Let's try on these things first...I know you don't want the shorts but we have lots of things to try..." Phoebe pulled off Erin's hoodie leaving her in just the diaper.

"Do you want to keep your paci in for awhile?" Phoebe asked quietly with a smile as she pulled one of the shirts over Erin's head and helped her to stand before starting to snap the crotch.

Erin tried to cover her upper half even though she didn’t have anything to cover anyway she nodded and took her pacifier back from Phoebe and stared to suck on it as she was dress by phoebe 

"Look how cute." Phoebe stood behind Erin. The pink shirt with stars made Erin look very young as she sucked her paci. "This keeps you nice and snug and secure hmm?" Phoebe ran her hand down Erin's front and to her crotch. "It fits so well..." Phoebe turned around and grabbed the pair of overalls. "Let's try these too, step in please." Phoebe asked as she returned behind Erin and lowered the overalls.

Erin wasn’t a big fan of the pink and tried not to look in the full length mirror at how she look, she then did as she was told and step into the overalls holding onto phoebe 

Phoebe pulled the overalls up and buckled them. She patted Erin's bottom which was poofy from the diaper underneath but not too obviously so. From the from the diaper was really not noticable. "Erin...these are so cute."

Phoebe patted Erin's bottom a few times. "Do you like? You look like a proper little." Phoebe smiled as she was leaned in close. 

Erin finely look at herself and couldn’t really disagree with phoebe she was cute and did look like a little “Yes I wike them” Erin said shyly behind her pacifier 

"Good!" Phoebe was excited to her Erin liked how she looked and felt. Phoebe rubbed her back. "Let's keep you in these and we'll pay for them when we're done shopping."

Phoebe collected the clothes and diaper bag. "We can look for some hoodies and other clothes. Maybe check out the boys section for some of that. Let's see...I think we got everything..." Phoebe opened the door and walked into the dressing room hallway, forgetting momentarily about Erin's paci.

“I don’t want more girl stuff I don’t like it “ Erin said after taking her pacifier glad that she did as phoebe had open the door and Erin had to walk out she put it in one of the pockets of the overalls and walk out behind phoebe looking down again 

"Okay Erin, don't worry." Phone smiled and took Erin's hand as she walked out. "Hey that's a good spot there for your paci." Phoebe said quietly. 

They went out and started to look in the boys section for some clothes. No one else was near as they looked. Phoebe turned to Erin. "So...did your parents have you wear diapers a lot out of the house? Or like just after an accident? or..." Phoebe asked as she looked at some shirts then looked at Erin. She didn't want to upset Erin but thought she could get a little info here and there. She rubbed Erin's back a bit.

Erin blush but smile at the prise from phoebe 

when phoebe ask that Erin frown and look away “all the time they didn’t care “ she mumble trying to act like she was looking at the top she was holding which had a baby dinosaur on it looking cute with the words baby Dino-dude under it 

Phoebe was a little shocked to hear Erin admit that. As much as she wanted this for Erin, was it really what she wanted or what was best. Erin was pretty go with the flow and didnt seem to like to rock the boat. Phoebe thought for a moment.

"Hey, that's cute...you like that?" Phoebe rubbed her back. "Erin...I just want you to know I think you are so awesome." Phoebe smiled over. She felt like Erin needed to hear that and it was how she felt.

Erin jump hearing phoebe the first time “yeah it is cute....yeah I do can I get it please?” Erin ask then looks up confused when phoebe said she was awesome no one ever told Erin that so it made her smile when phoebe did say that 

"Sure you can get it...let me hold it." Phoebe held it with the rest of the clothing. "Want to look at hoodies or anything else?" Phoebe smiled. 

She loved how cute Erin was in her overalls. "I wonder what Erin would pick out for me to wear."