LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

"Yah, I'm a little worried about it happening while we are out...maybe you better try and go now...before we go..." Phoebe looked over. "Can you do that for Mommy?" Phoebe rubbed her back then stood up, speaking again before Erin could talk. "I'll leave you alone to try...come on out when you're done." 

And like that Erin was alone in her room as Phoebe left with the diaper bag.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Wait mommy want me tu gu in my diapew?” Erin tried to ask before phoebe left but guess phoebe did when she left Erin her her bedroom too go Erin stood up confused on what to do then 

Erin stood there for another minute thinking if she really didn’t like phoebe would let her use the potty right she wouldn’t make Erin use the diapers 

erin then squated down and tried to push as it had been a few days so she should of been good to go Erin grunted a few times as she push hard wetting her diaper as she finely started to push the mess out a few minutes later she had finished and waddle out of her room to tell phoebe “mommy me went “ she said out loud with out a second thought taking to being phoebe baby surprising well considering it wasn’t even laugh yet 

Phoebe turned to look. "You did? I'm so proud of you Erin!...what a good girl." Phoebe stood up and walked up to Erin. "Would you like a popsicle for being Mommy's good girl?" Phoebe stood in front of Erin and held her hands as she smiled. She didn't need to check because she could faintly smell what Erin had done. Phoebe loved how Erin was falling into her new role. Phoebe didn't want her to be messy long...but she thought Erin might like a popsicle.

“Yeah do we have purple popsicles I like them thewe yummy “ Erin said with a smile happy that phoebe said she was a good girl and she was getting a popsicle too Erin didn’t think her day could get better cause as long as she didn’t sit down it wasn’t so bad being in a messy diaper so far 

"I think sooo...let's go seeee." Phoebe took her to the fridge. "After your popsicle we'll get you cleaned up." Phoebe looked in the freezer and found a purple one. She took the wrapper off and handed it to Erin. "Here you go Erin." Phoebe was happy to see Erin happy as she took the paci to hold it for Erin. "Purple is your favorite huh?" Phoebe smiled as she stood with Erin.

"Good. You're welcome! Let's go stand over the table so you don't drip!" Phoebe walked her to the table and put a chair behind Erin, then sat down herself. "Make sure you keep that over the table for Mommy. I'm excited to go out with you today. It's gonna be fun...maybe we can see a movie. I don't have a class tonight." Phoebe commented.

Phoebe smiles. "Yes, as long as you behave yourself and aren't too sleepy after shopping. It would be a lot of fun." Phoebe thought it was cute how Erin didn't seem to mind being messy or a bit stinky. 

"You know...I don't know if I've ever changed a messy diaper." Phoebe admitted. "Firsts all around I guess." Phoebe looked up with a slight smile. "Anyway...how is my little girl liking her popsicle?"

"Alright" Phoebe smiled. She loved how Erin was letting her little side out. Phoebe didn't necessarily want to have to do extra cleaning but it was obvious that Erin didn't want to sit down given the current state of her diaper. Phoebe wanted as many big girl thoughts  out of Erin's head as possible, and worrying about sitting in a messy diaper was one of them. Phoebe spoke up. "Erin, mommy wants you to sit down at the table, we don't stand and eat ...you can sit on the chair there or in mommy's lap." Phoebe looked over as she waited for a response.

"Well, sometimes your diaper will be messy and you'll have to do things you don't want, like right now. We sit at the table when we eat." Phoebe decided to not drag the issue out and reached over grabbing Erin's hips. She easily pulled Erin down into the chair behind her. "There...that's better." Phoebe commented as she pushed Erin in. She thought to try and distract Erin. "So, did you enjoy me reading to you last night? I think we should do that every night...what do you think?" 

"Oh noooo. Eriiiin." Phoebe quickly got up and took the popsicle away then stood Erin up off the chair. "Someone didn't like how that felt ... Come on let's go clean you up..." Phoebe took Erin by the hand and walked Erin back to her bedroom. Phoebe got a white pad from out of the closet and laid it on the waist high dresser in the room. Phoebe then lifted Erin onto that, just like a little baby she laid Erin down on it to be changed.

"Here Erin...I have your paci..." Phoebe smiled lightly as she put it to Erin's lips.

Once the pacifier was in Phoebe started to unbutton and unzip Erin's jeans. As she pulled the jeans open she saw the cute black skull and crossbones print which made her smile. Phoebe the tugged down the jeans and took them off. Next Phoebe untaped the diaper and opened it up as she pushed wider Erin's legs. 

"Oh my goodness Erin...there is so much in here...you poor thing! I didn't know you went this much..." Phoebe did much care for the smell so she got right to cleaning. She was thankful that Erin was clean shaven...it was going to make cleanup much easier.

Phoebe spoke to Erin as she wiped her. "I know...it's no fun being cleaned up. I'm almost done and we'll get you in a niiice fresh diaper." Phoebe lifted Erin's legs and bottom and pulled the wet and messy diaper out, then slid the new one under. She generously powdered Erin and taped the new diaper on her.

Phoebe rubbed Erin's tummy a bit. "There...are you feeling better now?" Phoebe smiled down.

• 2 weeks later...

"...I don't like when you cry like that" Phoebe sat Erin up and redressed her. "There...good as new. I think we are finally ready to go shopping!" Phoebe took Erin's hand and smiled as she walked with her like a toddler, the paci in her mouth still. Phoebe sat Erin on a chair by the door and started to put her shoes on. She wanted to babying Erin as much as possible to see how much she would regress. "Mommy knows putting on shoes are hard." Phoebe smiled up as she tied them on. 

On the way to Phoebe's car, Phoebe was still holding Erin's hand. They walked out of the apartment and down a few hallways. They passed a few people on the way and Phoebe looked to see how Erin reacted. Phoebe thought how little Erin must feel as she carried a very obvious diaper bag and held Erin's hand with her other free arm.