LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

“Well you ask if I need to go potty so... “ Erin says with a laugh as she walks along to her room Erin then nods and starts bring out her clothes they where mainly t-shirts with cute logos on them boy jeans as she didn’t have big hips they fit her really well and some big hoodies it was easy to tell that all of Erin clothes where for kids to wear 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoebe looked everything over. "I see...this is it huh? Oh boy..." Phoebe started to separate some of the items. She put the few bras and underwear into a pile along with a number of other clothing items. All that was left was a pair of jeans two hoodies and three t-shirts. Erin hadn't taken out the pajamas so those were all still in the drawer. 

"Well...this is what we have. We definitely need to get you some clothes. Try and see if those jeans fit over your diaper for me. I'll be right back." Phoebe left the room quickly.

(What color and length is Erin's hair?)

(Black, short and messy ) 

“what’s wrong with what I have ?” Erin ask with a frown as she watch phoebe for a bit Erin then nodded and put her jeans on standing there no socks jeans on fitting well and her pj top on 

"Hold that thought!" Phoebe said as she went to her room.

Phoebe returned with a brush and other hair items in her hand. "Hey, they fit...how bout that." Phoebe turned Erin to look at her, the jeans didn't hide the diaper very well at all.

"Okay so there is nothing wrong with your clothes...if you were a big girl." Phoebe started to brush out Erin's hair. "Some of these things are okay...but you need some things like overalls and they make onesie with fabric that snaps in the crotch to help keep your diaper in place. Things that will help hide your diaper and are more appropriate is all. I promise not to get anything too girly girly." Phoebe finished off Erin's hair by putting it in two little pigtails with white hair ties - her hair was just long enough for it. Phoebe started to take off Erin's top. "Is there one of those shirts you'd like to wear. It's a little cool out today so maybe a sweatshirt would be a good idea too hmm."

“But I can’t afford to get new clothes right now “ Erin says still not fully getting what it would mean being phoebe little girl 

Erin wasn’t embarrass at all being topless in front of phoebe it just made her look even younger as she went and look though her tops she grab her favourite t-shirt with a dinosaur on it and her puppie hoddie that had ears on the hood a tail and came with paws “will this work ?” Erin ask holding up both things to show phoebe 

Phoebe smiled at Erin's cuteness. "You are my little girl Erin...you don't have to worry about buying these things." Phoebe liked how Erin didn't seem to mind being naked in front of her. "Uh huh, those are cute." Phoebe put the shirt on and then the hoodie, then patted her bottom.

"There...come and see!" Phoebe led Erin to the bathroom and showed her herself in the mirror. "Do you like your hair?" Phoebe asked with a smile. After Erin responded Phoebe pulled the paci out of her pocket. She brought it to Erin's lip. "Does my little girl want her paci." Phoebe smiled.

“Oh okay can we get toy too please if I’m super good?” Erin ask as she was dress after the pat on the bum

Erin waddle over to the mirror “hmmm yeah I guess I don’t normally like my hair in stuff like this cause I wear caps and stuff “ Erin explains as she turn around and took the pacifier happily “how old is me then ?” Erin ask with a small lisp 

"Yes, if you behave you can get a toy." Phoebe smiled.

Phoebe put the pacifier in and listened to Erin's question. "Oh you are a very little girl." Phoebe smiled and scooped Erin up like a baby. Phoebe wasn't overly strong but to carry Erin for small distances was no problem. "You need mommy for lots and lots of things." Phoebe added trying to put Erin in a little place in her mind. "If anyone asks you how old you are you don't tell them because you are too little to know." Phoebe smiled down at Erin. "Nod if you understand."

“Yay” Erin said happily at the idea of getting a toy if she was good 

Erin listen carefully to everything phoebe was saying and nodded her head that she understood stood but then held her hand up to ask another question Erin always had questions to ask about everything like who would win in a fight a t-Rex or King Kong but always waited to ask questions first ever since she could talk 

"You let mommy worry about all that. All you need to worry about is...well nothing." Phoebe smiled as she sat Erin down at the table.

Phoebe got together some oatmeal for Erin and put some raisins and brown sugar in it as she made it. When she came back over she also had a sippy cup with milk. "Gotta fill my baby's tummy up before we go out." Phoebe smiled as she sat down and pulled Erin into her lap. "What do you say to mommy for making you food?" Phoebe smiled over as she pulled the paci out and brought a spoonful up.

Erin kick her legs happily as she watch phoebe make her breakfast sucking happily on her pacifier once she was sitting on phoebe lap she giggled a little then said “ thank you mommy “ Erin says and opens her mouth 

Phoebe smiles as she feeds Erin. "What a sweetie you are." Phoebe rubs Erin's back as she feeds her. "I bet you haven't felt this little in long time huh." Phoebe bit her lip a little as some oatmeal was getting on Erin's mouth. "Ops. We need to buy you some bibs too."

Phoebe smiled and laid Erin back a bit more. "Well you certainly seem happy and at ease." Phoebe brought the sippy down and put it in Erins mouth. "Drink some milk then I'll keep feeding you." Phoebe added. 

Before too long the food and milk were gone and Phoebe wiped up Erin's mouth. "Okay, I need to get ready. You can watch some cartoons or read...if you want to come with me you can too." Phoebe stood Erin up and smiled as she put the paci back in. Phoebe headed to her room to get ready.

Phoebe got herself ready and checked some emails. In total it took her about 45 minutes. She realized she hadn't taken a moment to check on Erin through it all and that it had taken her a bit longer than she thought it would. 

Phoebe came back out to check on Erin.

"Hi Erin." Phoebe said as she had snuck up behind Erin. "Look at this cute diaper bag I have." Phoebe showed Erin. It was peach and grey with a little baby cradle and baby on the front. There was no mistaking what it was. "Want to help me get it ready so we can go?!" Phoebe smiled. "I already have a bottle in here... we'll need to put a few diapers, wipes, power and maybe a change of clothes too."

Erin jump when she heard phoebe then turn to listen to her “otay me help “ Erin easily agreed and crawl off the couch and held her hand out for phoebe too take like she had done to Erin 

Phoebe smiled and did take Erin's hand, taking her to get the supplies they needed. "Okay can you grab two diapers for me from the package? Unless you make a poopy we shouldn't be out long enough to need to change you...buuut always got to be prepared!" Phoebe put the wipes and powder into the bag and grabbed a change of shirt just in case. "Got the diapers there? I remember when someone was to embarrassed to even want to look at them." Phoebe smiled over.

When Phoebe bought the diaper bag she really had no idea if it would be wasting money or if she'd ever get to use it. The same was true for many of the other items she'd accumulated over time. She couldn't wait to put Erin in the car seat she had bought. Really it was just a booster seat of sorts, but it would undoubtedly make Erin feel little she thought.

Erin walk back to her room with phoebe to her room very at ease with how everything was going so far Erin look at phoebe once she was told what to get and went to get the diaper “I don’t like yucky diapews “ Erin says when phoebe talks about messy diapers Erin walk back and handed two diapers to phoebe then sat on the bed kicking her feet 

Phoebe was a little worried about the messy diapers. Had Erin experienced that before and what if it happened when they were out. Phoebe took the diapers and put them in the bag. "Thank youuuu Erin. Have you ...ever had a messy accident?" Phoebe went and sat next to her on the bed. "I mean somewhat recently..." Phoebe looked over and poked at the paci with a smile. The way Erin said it Phoebe thought maybe she had...but she wanted to get an idea before they went out.