LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

Phoebe suspected maybe Erin was resisting because part of her was a little embarrassed to drink from a baby bottle. "Erin, I just told you that after your bottle you could have some solid food. Be a good little girl and open up for me." Phoebe teased the bottle nipple on her lips. "I don't want to have to put you in a timeout." Phoebe added, really treating her little.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"There...thank you Erin." Phoebe smiled a bit as she fed Erin the bottle. "I thought this whole time there was something about you...even from the first time we met...there was just something about you." Phoebe smiled. "It was that you were trying your hardest to behave like a big girl...but as hard as you tried...that isn't really what you are." Phoebe rubbed her tummy. "It's okay...you don't have to try to be a big girl around me. Lucky for you I'm very good at taking care of little girls."  Phoebe saw the bottle was half gone.

Erin just listen and drink as phoebe talk and that made Erin think maybe phoebe was right about her trying to act like a big girl plus phoebe was being super nice again about this maybe just maybe being a little kid wasn’t so bad Erin though as she started to wiggle 

Phoebe enjoyed feeding Erin as she sat and held her. With about a third of the bottle left Phoebe noticed Erin wiggling a little. She was sure it was because she had to pee given her diaper was still dry from night. "Someone needs to go tinkle in their diaper I think. I see some wiggles and squirmies...it's okay, you don't need to hold it. That's why you are in one." Phoebe smiled and ran her hand down on the diaper. "All this thick padding has been waiting all night for you to get it wet. It says please Erin I'm thirsty." Phoebe smiled enjoying playing with Erin.

“But what about the potty ?” Erin ask behind the bottle as she kept wiggling but she did giggle at phoebe making the diaper talk but she did try to hold even when phoebe said all that 

"what about it?" Phoebe smiled as she talked for the diaper. "Please Erin I need your pee pee" Phoebe rubbed the diaper again and spread open Erin's legs. "Mr. Diaper sounds really thirsty...don't you want to give him what he needs?" Phoebe noticed the bottle was nearing empty, she hoped to have Erin wet before it was gone.

Erin look at phoebe confused when she said that Erin kept wiggling for a little longer before finely letting go and carried on drinking her bottle since that what phoebe seem to want her to wet her diaper and Erin couldn’t really fight it so just went with it 

Phoebe encouraged Erin one more time then felt the diaper get warm where her hand was. Phoebe moved her hand and smiled. "Good job Erin..." 

She pulled the bottle out as Erin finished it. "I bet you are used to getting in trouble if you go in a diaper or your pants...well you won't get yelled at here for going in your diaper." Phoebe sat Erin up and patted her back, seeing if she had a burp. "Any burpies in there? How do you feel?"

“Well I left my parents house to get away from this kinda stuff cause they did it to me when I was bad but you make it sound like it’s okay to be like this when I was trying to prove I am a grown up “ Erin explains as best as she could as she lean into phoebe 

Phoebe hugged her tighter. "Erin, that was such a nice thing to say. You know I'm so glad you decided to move in here...I know this has all been a lot...and you were probably so excited to try and be an adult. Buuuut, being my little girl will be waaaay more fun. I will say though, every little girl needs some rules, don't they?" Phoebe looked at Erin.

“Yeah otherwise they become brats “ Erin agree right away after phoebe said all that “and to be honest no being a adult hard I just wanted away from my mum and dad and I knew I had to be adult to do that “ she adds not one to really lie 

Phoebe laughed. "But you wouldn't become a brat right?" Phoebe lightly tickled Erin's sides. "Okay well I might have to make more rules, but for now...I ask that you be respectful and polite, both of which I think you are very good at. You will have a bedtime aaaand you will stay sleeping in that cute little bed. You will be in diapers all the time, unless I decide otherwise, and I will check and change you. If I think you've misbehaved you will be in trouble...but most importantly I am here for you...if you are feeling sad tell me why, if you are happy let's laugh together." Phoebe took a break to breathe. "And finally you can call me Phoebe or Mommy." Phoebe smiled. "That was a lotta stuff wasn't it..."

Erin giggle and wiggle about when she was tickled but then she listen it was a lot to take in as she nodded slowly “it was what do I about school and work ?” Erin ask confused 

"Okay, then...so no school. I'll help you drop your classes. I'll permit you to work at the book shop but we are going to go have a talk with your manager. We will need to tell him or her that you can't work more than a four hour shift, because I think that's all you can handle. We may need to mention your diapers, but I'm hoping not." Phoebe said. "Any other worries little one?" Phoebe smiled and poked her cheek. "Need to get you dressed for the day here soon."

“Okay that sounds fine okay you can talk to them “ Erin agree easily before giggling from being poke in the cheek “not really but I don’t think my clothes I got will fit over the diaper “ Erin says thinking about it 

"Good" Phoebe smiled.

"Oh no...well we will have to investigate! But before we do thaaaat, do you need to go potty? I don't want a stinky in that diaper right after we get you dressed." Phoebe smiled as she studied Erin carefully. She wasn't sure if the question would be too embarrassing for Erin to answer truthfully.

Erin though about it before answering “no I went before remember you made my diaper talk and said it was thirsty “ Erin finely answered not saying anything about pooping as she didn’t need to go yet 

"Yes...I remember that silly. Come on let's go see what you've got to wear then." Phoebe said satisfied with Erin's previous answer. 

Phoebe took Erin's hand as they got off the couch and they went to her room. "Okay, why don't you show me all the clothes you have...you can take them out and put them on the bed here." Phoebe smiled. She looked at Erin's diaper as Erin stood near her. Phoebe could tell the diaper was wet but it was still largely dry because it was well padded.