LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

“No I think it odd on a pizza “ Erin says making a face about pineapple on pizza once they agree and they went to the living room Erin relax again 

“Yeah I watch tv and different stuff I guess and hobbies well I like to read everything really but I really like comics,manga mostly my favourite books to read over and over is Harry Potter “ Erin says being not really talking about what she talk about as she mainly watch teen drama shows and cartoons meanly she felt she showed how much of a child she been today in front of phoebe so didn’t want to say to much “what about you ?” She ask 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh, that is neat. I'm not a huge Harry Potter reader but I do enjoy reading. Mostly I did a lot of boring reading for my schooling but I enjoy a good mystery novel too." Phoebe shifted. "I don't watch much tv...I guess the news. I have some other stuff I watch off and on but I really enjoy travel. I love seeing new places and exploring." Phoebe drank some of her water. 

"So remind me again...what do you do for work? Or were you in school? Or neither?" Phoebe laughed. "I'm sure you told me when we first met, sorry!"

“Have you been to a lot of new places?” Erin ask as she listen to phoebe talk then chuckled lightly when phoebe ask what she did “I’m working part time in a book shop and I am in school and nope I said I was in school when you first ask me the job is new so I can pay rent “ Erin says “what about you what do you do ?” Erin adds she never as phoebe the first time they met 

"Some, new places... Australia and Iceland we're probably my two favorite." Phoebe listened to Erin.

"Ah that's right..." Phoebe recalled the conversation about school. "Well I actually teach classes online at ZSU. I have a few econ classes I teach in the evenings. It's a cool gig because I can do it from home and it gives me a really flexible schedule." Phoebe smiled.

"Has anyone ever told you you don't look or act your age? I swear if I didn't know better I might think you were like 14...well okay maybe 15." Phoebe added one thing. "I don't mean that in a bad way...it's cute." She smiled over.

The ham and cheese pizza soon arrived.

“That sounds awesome traveling to different places I wish I could that “ Erin says in awe at phoebe 

“that’s cool I’ll like to work from home maybe one day I can “ Erin says with a smile as it did sound good to do that for a living 

Erin then frown when phoebe says that “ yes everyone brings up my looks with different ages also but no one ever said I don’t act my age or that it was cute what do you mean I don’t act my age ?“ Erin finish off with a question to phoebe at the end 

"Oh sorry...I didn't mean to offend you...just you were kind of whining before and acting more like a kid...it's okay though, you just be yourself...I don't mind how you act." Just then the doorbell rang.

"Ah pizza is here!" Phoebe went to grab it and took it to the kitchen. She noticed Erin had stayed at the couch. Phoebe got a slice for each of them on a plate and walked back to the couch. Phoebe sat right next to Erin. "Here I got you a slice and a napkin." Phoebe handed over the paper plate and set the napkins on Erin's lap. "So what is your favorite cartoon movie?" Phoebe asked turning the conversation to more childish things.

Erin blush bright when phoebe pointed out her childish behaviour but gave a small smile when phoebe said she didn’t mind and for some reason it made Erin feel a little better 

Erin nodded when phoebe said the pizza was there and kinda zoned out as phoebe got everything and kinda jump when phoebe came back in “um sorry I zone out um sorry I guess when I was younger it was toy story “ Erin finely answer blushing heavily from zoning out 

Phoebe noticed all of Erin's blushing. "That's okay Erin...we all zone out sometimes. I probably made you think about how you acted before huh...I noticed those blushy cheeks." Phoebe took a finger and rubbed the back of it on Erin's cheek. "Anyway, I was happy to get you a slice." Phoebe smiled and took her finger back then spoke. "Oh Toy Story, cooool...how about your favorite now? Is iiit, Moana?" Phoebe found herself talking to Erin like she was a kid. 

Erin found herself not moving away when phoebe touch her cheek “thanks I’m hungry “ Erin says as she had a bite of her slice before answering phoebe question not noticing how she was being spoken too “um no I don’t really watch cartoons films anymore but I did like zootopia when I went to go watch it “ she answers honestly as she goes back to eating not noticing she was just giving more info for phoebe to use on her 

"That is neat. I saw the previews for that one...you liked it? What are like the best cartoons to watch now a days?" Phoebe asked it in such a way that Erin would have an easier time responding since she didn't directly ask what Erin watched. Though Phoebe knew the answers would be one in the same. Phoebe suspected she watched cartoons based on her response about the movies.

Phoebe noticed a little sauce on Erin's cheek near her mouth and wiped it with her finger as Erin spoke. "It's okay... Keep talking, you just had a little sause there is all." Phoebe smiled.

“Yeah I did and I guess  Adventure time, Steven universe, trolls I think has come back and you know Micky mouse still the best” Erin started rambling off as she acted like she was thinking about it but the truth was those where some of the shows she was aloud to watch at home because of her parents but she like them too and even the little kids shows she didn’t mind watching not that she was going to admit that to phoebe 

erin froze when phoebe wiped her mouth clean and blush before carrying on talking “um um like I said I don’t watch t-t-that much c-c-cartoons um is it okay if I get more pizza ?” Erin ask 

Phoebe smiled, she hadn't heard of half of those cartoons. "Oh sure...I need another slice too." Phoebe took her plate and got them both another slice before coming back. "So what Mickey Mouse is your favorite? The clubhouse or the roadster racers?" Phoebe said keeping the conversation right where it was. "It sounds like you watch more cartoons than I do..." Phoebe turned her tv on and turned it to the Mickey mouse that Erin said she prefers. 

Phoebe finished up her water and the second slice of pizza. She was feeling pretty full. "Do you need anything else Erin?" Phoebe reached over and moved Erin's hair behind her ear. "Aww your ears have sucha cute shape."

“Thanks and I guess and both but I like adventure time I’ve um caught a couple of episodes “ Erin admits shyly then adds “n-n-not really just like when nothing was on at all “ Erin tried to cover herself and started to watch tv as she ate and finish all her water as she watch tv  she blink when phoebe moved her hair “um I didn’t know ears could be a cute shape and um no I’m okay thank you “ Erin says 

Phoebe wasn't all that up on Mickey Mouse but found something that seemed to grab Erin's attention. 

"Okay then, I'll clean all this up." Phoebe did and went back near Erin. "Hey Erin...I'm going to get some PJ's on and get comfy...maybe check some email...I'll be back out in a bit." Phoebe smiled. "Glad you like what I found for you."

Erin wasn’t really listening as she watch cartoons when phoebe clean up but blink and look at phoebe again “okay I’m might get change into my pjs too “ Erin says and stands up then looks at phoebe confused then look at the tv guessing what she meant “um yeah I guess it just on you know “ Erin says trying to brush it off again and not admit she was watching it 

"Sounds good." Phoebe smiled a bit and went to her room. She went to the bathroom and got into a pair of light gray sweats and a comfy t-shirt. She sat down at her computer and started to look through some emails. Her door was cracked open as she sat at the desk in her room. Phoebe was so excited about Erin and what might be that she was having a hard time focusing on anything else.

Erin got up and went to her room leaving her door open as she was use to that as she got change into her pjs that where Disney theme of zootopia she then got her wash bag to wash her face then she went to phoebe room and knock on the door “hey phoebe is it okay if I use your bathroom?” Erin ask shyly as she stood by door shyly 

Phoebe was writing an email when she heard the knock and saw Erin appear. "Hey Erin, Oh my goodness...those jammies are so cute." Phoebe stood up. "You are putting my PJs to shame!" Phoebe could tell she hadn't put the diaper on as she looked Erin over. "So yah, this is my room...the bathroom is back there." Erin pointed. "This probably feels huge compared to your room... whatcha got in your bag there?" Phoebe asked.

Erin blush at phoebe comment but gave a shy smile in return “Yeah it is a big room but since it’s yours place it makes sense for you to have it “ Erin says then looks down at her bag “ oh um yeah since I was coming to ask to use the toilet I wonder if it’s okay if I just brush my teeth and wash my face too “ Erin says 

Phoebe smiled. "Well I'm a pretty nice person, but you do have your own bathroom for those things Erin." Phoebe walked up to Erin. "I need to brush my teeth... Why don't you go back to your bathroom and clean up, then come on back here when you are done." Phoebe moved in, effectively blocking the way into the room. "Do you need a washcloth or anything else?" Phoebe smiled softly.

“No I don’t need anything “Erin mumble after she block out of the bathroom quickly Erin turn around and left frowning softly as she walk to her the to other bathroom thinking “she could of just told me no right off about using her bathroom instead of being mean saying yes then blocking me out of the bathroom all together “ Erin thought as she brush her teeth and then wash her face and hands then dried them Erin the left the bathroom and look at phoebe room Erin was going to go back to phoebe room so she could pee but Erin felt hurt by what phoebe did before so chose to leave it and went back to her room to read for the rest of the night 

Phoebe brushed her teeth and after about 15 more minutes of being on the computer wondered where Erin was. "Hmm..." Phoebe said out loud as she walked out to the main living area. She noticed Erin's door was closed. 

Phoebe walked over and knocked. "Erin...the bathroom is free now..." Phoebe waited for a response.

Erin was reading in bed when she heard phoebe call out Erin stood up and went over to the door and open it “okay thank you “ Erin says and open her door wider to leave the room 

"Hey...are you mad at me?" Phoebe stopped Erin as she tried to pass. She could tell Erin was acting a little different. "Why didn't you come back?" Phoebe couldn't get over how cute Erin was in her pjs. She knew she should let Erin go to the bathroom but she was having too much fun. 

“No I’m not mad.....I was hurt when you kinda push me out of your bathroom before “ Erin finely admitted after a while once she noticed phoebe wasn’t going to move till she talk Erin crossed her legs trying to make it look casual but in fact it just made her look even younger doing a potty dance