LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

Phoebe loved how it felt to have Erin touch her. She pushed Erin's back and butt against the shower wall as she moaned louder. "Yessss..." She moved her head off Erin's cheeks and put her head on the wall right next to Erin's. She whispered. "Please...make me cum. Soooo...good" she let a moan out right in Erin's ear. 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erin pushing her fingers in and out of phoebe faster keeping to a good  rhythm changing once in a while to stop and just wiggle her fingers against phoebe g-spot or push right on it hopping it would make phoebe cum 

Sure enough after awhile Phoebe did climax. She let grabbed Erin's bottom firmly as it happened. "Oh my Go...!" She only partially got out as she breathed in and out at a rapid but slowing pace. She tightly hugged Erin. "You did amazing, thank you." 

Phoebe turned Erin now, putting her in the water as she smiled. "Yooooou cutie you." Phoebe laughed and touched Erin's nose. 

Erin watch in amazement as phoebe climax as she never been with anyone before not minding a bit of pain in her bum from phoebe grabbing so tight and she took her fingers out of phoebe pussy and smile because of the prise and the hug 

Erin let the water wash over her blushing as she was called cutie and wiggle her nose 

“Very I’ve never been with anyone so being able to just make you moan make me feel proud “ Erin says truthfully 

erin nodded and started washing her hair wiggling and giggling when phoebe wash some parts of her body as she was ticklish 

Soon the two were dried off and out of the shower. 

Phoebe took Erin's hand. "Time to get you in a diaper little one." Phoebe smiled. She took Erin to the bedroom. 

"Hey who did thiiiis?" She pointed to the wet bed where Erin and peed earlier. "Erin that wasn't you was it." She teased with a small smile. "Lay down on the floor please." Phoebe went to grab a diaper and powder.

Erin frown seeing the mess she made of her bed and look away shame as she lay down on the floor “it was me I’m Sowwy “ Erin said with a small lips as her thumb made it way into her mouth feeling bad for the mess and didn’t know phoebe was teasing her as she didn’t look at her just at her bed 

Phoebe smiled a little at how Erin took her comments. "Yes it was you... because you weren't in your diapee, but that's mommy's fault."

Phoebe lifted Erin and slid the diaper under her. She loved the black skull and crossbones look of the diaper on Erin. She powdered her and taped it up. "Someone is feeling very little ...come here baby." Phoebe smiled at Erin sucking her thumb and helped her sit to hug her. "You feel all better now in your diapee?" Phoebe said while rocking Erin some.

• 3 weeks later...

Erin nodded when phoebe said that she was feeling little as Erin was and snuggle into her enjoying the rocking “Yeth me feels bettew nuw “ Erin admits she did feel better now that she was diaper she felt safer in them even she didn’t like to admit it because she knew she needed them on some level 

"Good!" Phoebe smiled excitedly. She got up with Erin and helped Erin to the couch, putting a comfy blanket around her. "I'll be right back!"

Phoebe came back after a short bit with the bottle and pulled Erin into her lap. "Hello my diapered cutie." Phoebe smiled. "Open uuuup."

Erin snuggle into the blanket since she  was just in her diaper as she waited for phoebe deep in thought about what they could watch on tv wanting to leave the deep thinking till later when she in her room 

Erin blush when phoebe came back in calling her a diaper cutie but it didn’t stop Erin from cuddling into the older girl opening her mouth with out a second thought “cawtoons?” Erin ask behind her bottle pointing to the tv 

"Sure!" Phoebe clicked on the TV and found some cartoons that Erin liked.

Phoebe enjoyed feeding her the bottle. "I'm really sorry you got teased about being a baby at home... did they ever make you drink from a bottle like this?"

Phoebe was wondering how far the baby treatment went...was this why Erin was baby talking? Was she getting this treatment at home? Did she just get used to being treated this way and grow to like it? Phone's head was swirling with questions.

Erin started drinking her bottle as she listen to phoebe talk then shook her head “nu only maybe when I was welly sick “ Erin said behind the bottle as she goes back to watching cartoons happily 

"I see..." Phoebe smiled as she held Erin. Phoebe imagined a sick Erin in a diaper being fed a bottle by her parents. She was such a little. Phoebe wondered how she had gotten so lucky.

Phoebe took the bottle out when it was gone and just gently rubbed Erin's back. The cartoon was in a commercial. "Does my little girl's tummy feel full now?" Phoebe playfully touched Erin's nose. 

Erin got into cartoons so wasn’t really paying attention to phoebe as she carried on drinking her bottle blinking a couple times when it was removed and wiggle her nose when it was touch “uh huh all full”Erin answered with a smile