LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erin nodded that it was a bad dream “you kick me out and hated me cause I couldn’t pick weather to be a big girl or not “ Erin says in a small whimpering voice 

"Oh no...Erin. That sounds awful! You know I would never kick you out right? I'm sorry that I got upset with you earlier. I wasn't mad at you...I was just frustrated with myself because... I wanted to be doing what was best for you...and helping you...and then it felt like you were mad at me...and I just kinda lost it..." Phoebe admitted looking down as she tried to articulate what happened.

She looked back up. "I like you as a little." She smiled softly. "But ... Maybe you need to be a big girl Erin... I don't want you to think of me like your parents."

Erin listen to phoebe talk still holding onto her tight “I don’t think that it just I know you where doing those things to be mean but to help me but it just my mind goes to the worst stuff when I’m uncomfortable or feel trap/ ignore “ Erin explains as she cuddles up to phoebe 

“I’ll try my best to trust you it’s just a little hard to shut my mind up at times “ Erin says truthfully as she started to relax in phoebe arms till she started to wiggle about needing to pee 

"Yah I get that Erin...our minds can play all sorts of tricks on us can't it." Phoebe enjoyed just being there with Erin. Phoebe did notice Erin start to wiggle a bit. 

"Erin" Phoebe said softly. "Do you believe in me? Do you think I'm good for you?"

“Uh huh” Erin agree about there minds playing tricks on them 

Erin kept wiggling as phoebe carried on talking “Yeah I think you are why ?” Erin says looking up at phoebe 

"Well because...I really really think if you have one more accident while you are here I'm going to have to put you and keep you in diapers. Cause a mommy can't have her little girl wetting herself can she?" Phoebe sat up straight. "Sometimes I have to be stern with my little one." She rubbed Erin's cheek.

Erin stay quiet for a few moments thinking  before saying “okay mommy all that sound reasonable “ Erin agrees about being diaper if she wets again and about phoebe having to be stern “does that mean I can go use the potty then during the day ?” Erin adds still wiggling on phoebe lap 

"Well how else would you not have an accidental silly?" Phoebe decides to see if Erin enjoys a little playfulness. "Here lay down." She takes Erin and puts her on her back. Then she lightly pin Erin's hands over her head as she sits just to her side. "I noticed that you have been a little squirmy Erin...you don't need to potty do youuu."

(Sorry for being mia lately family stuff came up that I had to deal with ) 

Erin shrug when phoebe ask her how else she wouldn’t have a accident and didn’t really get much choice when she was lay down and her hands where pin she lightly tug and felt better that if she had to she could get phoebe grip but then blush when phoebe ask if she had to go potty Erin bit her lower lip as she tried not to wiggle again not answering phoebe yet 

Phoebe starts to hold Erin's hands a bit more firmly to the bed. "It's okay, if you have an accident I'll know just what to do...or maybe...you don't have to go." Phoebe smiled and kissed Erin's cheek. "But I like you here like this." Phoebe admitted.

Erin gulp when phoebe grip got a bit tighter and listen to her “I i I do have to go but I’m not wearing a diaper phoebe I’ll wet the bed and y y you “ finely Erin stutter out finding it hard to talk her face glowing bright red from blushing 

Phoebe loved how Erin stuttered beneith her as she blushed. "Yes you would wet the bed...and I think you are going to because you aren't really that committed to trying to be a big girl are you? It would be so much easier to just have an accident and let Mommy clean you and put you back in diapers." Phoebe let Erin's hands go now and bit her lip slightly. She hoped that even with her freedom she'd done enough to keep Erin right where she was  "Do you need to go pretty badly? Phoebe rubbed her tummy, sliding a hand under Erin's shirt.

Erin didn’t move at all even when phoebe let go of her arms and wasn’t even sure what she was saying anymore as it seem younger girl brain wasn’t working anymore at the moment as she kept watching phoebe letting out a sound and jump a little when she felt phoebe hand under her shirt her bladder letting go slowly from jumping from the sudden touch of her hot skin not noticing that she was wetting herself 

Phoebe heard her and wondered if she hadn't started to wet herself. Phoebe continued to rub Erin's stomach. "That feels nice hmm..." She smiled down at Erin as the girl stayed quiet. Phoebe soon saw a wet spot expanding towards where she was sitting. "Mommy is right here..." Phoebe added as she unbuttoned Erin's jeans. "Did my little girl let her bladder go?"

“N n n no it let it self go “ Erin finely said once her brain started to work again and phoebe words finely sunk in but it didn’t stop her licking her very dry lips when she felt phoebe undo her pants 

Erin shook her head slowly words failing her yet again as phoebe was so close Erin ended rubbing noses with her sucking in breath when she heard and felt her jeans being unzip 

Phoebe was overtaken by her feelings. The next thing she knew she had her lips around Erin's bottom lip as Erin's mouth opened for air. She kissed it softly and came back just a bit looking into Erin's eyes. She bit her lip a little and slid a few fingers down just inside the top of Erin's underwear. Teasing them along the waistline. 

"Did you like that?" Phoebe asked referring to the kiss.

Erin blink a few time as her brain her stop again but blush from the kiss but also had a dumb smile on her face “y yeah I did “ Erin finely answering needing a moment to make her mouth woke again 

Phoebe grinned. "I did too." Phoebe took her fingers out of the underwear and moved her hand down into Erin's pants. Her fingers running over Erin's pee soaked underwear. "Mommy knew you wouldn't make the potty...I should have put you in a diaper straight away..." Phoebe leaned in and kissed her cheek this time pulling her hand out. She smiled softly. "What do you need Mommy to help you with little one?" 

Erin couldn’t help but let out a small moan and ach her hips as she felt phoebe fingers a mix of embarrassment and  arousal  Grow as she listen to what how phoebe spoke to her it confused her by what phoebe said and did but didn’t turn her off when phoebe removed her fingers from her hand from Erin pants she unconsciously let out a whimper and tried pushing her hips up to meet phoebe hand again to answer phoebe question with out speaking 

Phoebe bit her lip and slid her hand back down onto the wet panties, running a finger into Erin. "I know what you need..." She let Erin move her hips against her hand. Phoebe again kissed Erin's lips softly, then with more passion. "So warm and wet..." Phoebe said as she used her finger to play with Erin through her underwear.