LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

“I’m not mad and it’s not about liking something it was because you made me uncomfortable back there and let that woman do whatever she wanted and you didn’t stop her you just let her carry on “ Erin says her tone of voice never changing as she was use to people doing something like this so never saw the point of changing her soft clam tone as it wouldn’t really change anything 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I see...well again. I was right there and I let her do those things because I felt they were appropriate. I'm sorry that you felt uncomfortable, but sometimes it's good to come outside ourselves a bit." Phoebe parked back at their place.

Phoebe looked back. "Did it remind you of something your parents would do?" She asked bluntly putting her hand on Erin's leg.

“Yes just you where more sneaky about it “ Erin said bluntly back letting her irrational thoughts win over her normal thoughts and move her leg away a little 

"Hey... Hey... I'm not your parents and now I'm starting to not like your attitude." Phoebe looked back. "Where is my sweet little Erin, hmm?" 

Phoebe was thinking this might be it...was she going to have to discipline Erin...she was a little uneasy about the idea and hoped to avoid it.

“What attitude my tone hasn’t changed ,I’ve not been rude and I just answering your questions truthfully “ Erin says with a pout and looks back out the window 

"I know your tone hasn't changed...and it's been not very good this whole car ride...let's go inside.." Phoebe got out and grabbed the clothes bags and went inside with Erin. 

Phoebe wondered if the walk inside had allowed for a change in mood. Phoebe walked up to Erin, grabbing the front of the overalls. "Are you still a little grumpy pants? And mad at me?" Phoebe smiled and kissed her forehead.

Erin open to mouth to say something back when phoebe did that Erin just sigh and close her mouth she took phoebe hands and got them off her “no, I’m going to read “ Erin mumble softly and walks off to her room and closes the door she walks to mirror frowning as she look at herself “I’m a fucking joke no wonder people can just do this and push me around “ Erin said to herself before going to lay on the bed 

Phoebe wanted to say something but Erin was walking off before she could. Phoebe followed Erin and went to the closed door. She heard what Erin said out loud. It really made Phoebe's heart ache. 

Phoebe opened the door slowly. She had a tear running down her cheek. "Erin...you are not a joke." She walked up to Erin before she could get to the bed. "Please look at me." Phoebe wanted Erin to see her raw emotion. She lightly took Erin's hand.

Erin move her hand away from phoebe and wouldn’t look at her either “yes I am that’s why you like me that’s why anyone likes me so they can push me about acting like your nice to me just to trick me, or tease me or whatever “ Erin says moving away from phoebe again 

Phoebe crossed her arms. "So... why don't you act like a big girl then." She tried keeping her emotions in check. She walked back over to Erin and started to undo her overalls. "If being taken care of is soooo bad, then you can take care of yourself!" Phoebe had taken the overalls down and unbuttoned her shirt at the crotch. She pulled it up a bit and then off all the way. Phoebe was not going to be stopped. She took the diaper off next, seeing it had been peed in she rolled it up and tossed it near the door.

"There! Now you are naked...be a big girl and clean yourself up. Put underwear on and keep them dry. This is what you want isn't it?" She was almost yelling now.

After phoebe did all that Erin look at her scared and that phoebe was crazy before doing what she was told after she clean herself up and got dress in her clothes think that now wouldn’t want anything to do with her cause of being a big girl started to grab her bags and started to pack her clothes back in there never checking if phoebe was still in the room or not as Erin just kept her head down trying to keep herself from crying as all she could hear in her mind was her parents voices laughing and telling her they where right she did fuck it up and it only been really day 

Erin jump when phoebe spoke and look up with wide eyes “p-p-packing cause you d-d-d-don’t want me here  “ Erin stutter out looking at phoebe in worry before carrying on packing the last bits of her stuff in her bag 

"I didn't say I didn't want you here... plus, if you leave here you will just go home so your parents can treat you like a little girl. What are they going to say when you go back?" 

Phoebe crossed her arms. She could see Erin was unsure of herself in this moment and needed some direction. "Put down your bag please and come here..." 

Erin stay quiet for a while and shook her head before answering “no I won’t and they would said that they where right I couldn’t even last week not being in there house and at lest I know they treat me like that with out tricking into thinking they care when they don’t “ Erin says with shrug like it was no big deal as she tried to keep herself together 

"Oh please, you know I care...you are just scared and afraid. You concoct this story in your head about me tricking you when I haven't done anything of the sort." Phoebe moved away from the door. 

"I'm trying to give you a chance to be a big girl...but you are too scared to try aren't you..." Phoebe paused taking a breath. "I don't want to let you leave but I'm not going to stop you if that's what you want." 

“Stop stop you don’t know me and I don’t know you your just hurting my head with all this double talk and and and your just a scary meanie head you ask me what was wrong I told you then you don’t listen or ignore it I wish I never said anything  “ Erin says sitting on the floor holding her head between her knees whimpering 

Phoebe felt bad. She hadn't meant for this to happen. Her own emotions got the better of her. She went and sat next to Erin. "Erin... please don't cry...have I been really confusing and scary?" Phoebe didn't touch her she just sat close. She just wanted to listen to Erin.

"Mhmm...I see you are really sad and upset." Phoebe paused. "I think maybe you are a bit tired too...why don't we take a little rest and see how we feel after that..." Phoebe moved Erin into the bed. "I promise to be less scary and confusing when you wake up."

Erin still hadn’t said anything she just nodded as she was put into bed but she wouldn’t close her eye because of what phoebe said before about Erin being a big girl and having to keep her pants dry so just lay there