LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoebe smiled at Erin's selections and rubbed her cheek a bit as she blushed. "Don't be embarrassed... mommy thinks you pick out very good clothing." Phoebe noticed no one was nearby and hugged Erin putting Erin's head into her chest. She then reached in and pulled the paci out of Erin's overalls, teasing it on Erin's lips. "It's okay for a little, no one is here." Phoebe whispered with a smile.

Phoebe loved this as she hugged Erin. "You are such a good baby for mommy." 

"Hey lookie here." Phoebe pulled Erin over a few steps and grabbed a pair of socks that were light blue with diaper pin print. "Aww baby socks for my baby." Phoebe smiled. "Okay we better get going to pay for this...want to keep your paci in a bit longer?" Phoebe stood close.

Erin giggle cutely seeing the socks before nodding about going to pay Erin suck on her pacifier a few more times before taking it out and putting away in her pocket “mummy can I get a blankie?” Erin mumble shyly half hoping phoebe heard half hoping she didn’t 

Phoebe smiled. "I would love to get you a blankie sweetie...but we should get that from a more special store. One that only has the most cutest blankies for little girls like you." 

Phoebe took Erin up and paid for all of the items. And soon they were back out in the mall. Phoebe had Erin's hand locked in hers. "Do you feel shy seeing all these people?" Phoebe leaned in as she spoke.

“There a store just for that ?” Erin ask lost as she watch phoebe pay for everything Erin felt guilty that phoebe had pay so much on her 

Erin was glad to be out of the clothes store swinging her and phoebe hands as they walk “yeah but as long as your next me mommy and don’t make people notice me I’m good “ Erin mumbles to phoebe 

"There is." Phoebe responded

Phoebe smiled at Erin's youthful behavior. She was glad to hear her answer, she wanted Erin to feel like she could be herself. "That's great Erin...Mommy wants you to feel like you can be yourself.

They paused to find out where the next store was. A few girls were walking by and talking. 

"No I swear I heard this girl say she was going to give a bottle to this other girl. I didn't see them but I think she was older." Said the first girl.

The second girl responded. "She couldn't have been that old..." The second girl then looked over and locked eyes with Erin a moment, giving a slight smile before carrying on with her conversation and walking away.

Phoebe meanwhile was consumed in looking at the mall map, but was still holding Erin's hand.

Erin heard what the first girl said so Erin turn to look and listen when the second girl look up and smile at Erin, erin look away from the girls blushing and looking down pulling her hand away from the older women started playing with her hands 

“Nu I didn’t tinkle there where these two girls who where talking about us and one lock eyes with me and smiled before they carrying on walking “ Erin mumble back softly to phoebe 

"Oh...well I'm sure she just thought you looked cute. Cause you dooo." Phoebe smiled a little. "Come on let's get you a blankie." Phoebe lightly took her hand again, walking her through the mall. "After this we can go see our movie. You've been such a good girl today."

“I’m not cute she probably just thought I look dumb or I was one of those “special “ kids “ Erin says blushing more but nodded and took phoebe hand again to go get her blankie “I’ll like that mommy to see a movie with you “ Erin said softly with a smile 

"That isn't how you feel is it Erin?" Phoebe pulled her aside. "Dumb or "special"?" Erin's self confidence had to be low...her parents had no trust in her and seemingly made her feel stupid or silly for having accidents and the like.

"You know it is perfectly fine for you to be a little girl..." Phoebe put her hands on Erin's shoulders "You can drink from bottles, wear diapees, suck binkies...if that's what you like. And I know that if you wanted to you could be a big girl...I know you had a hard time before with some things, but you could do it." Phoebe smiled softly.

Erin just gave a shrug when phoebe said all that and kept looking down  she was right Erin parents had no trust in her and after a while Erin started to believe they had reason too as when she tried to be adult they would just point out everything she did wrong and belittle her till she agree they where right that why it was easy for phoebe to get Erin agree to this 

Phoebe saw Erin's reaction. Erin didn't seem to believe that she could be an adult. Phoebe started to question her whole approach with Erin. She seemed to like being little at times, but was it just because she felt like she had no other option? Phoebe had always wanted this but maybe it wasn't right for Erin. 

"Erin I want to know the truth." She pulled Erin close. "If you felt like you could... would you want to do more for yourself? Wear underwear? Do you want to be more than just my little girl?"

Erin look at phoebe when she ask that with her head turn to the side and frown “why you asking is it cause you know how mess up I am and don’t want the trouble I’ll can be less mess up “ Erin finely said worried not getting why phoebe ask her that she didn’t like when her parents treated her like this as they use it as they where mean but being a little girl for them was fine and she loved it when it was in the house but everything else they did wasn’t,phoebe ask her questions and answer Erin questions and she made Erin safe and truly loved which was all Erin ever wanted 

"No Erin...you aren't messed up..." Phoebe's heart ached as he pulled Erin in for a hug. "And you are never trouble for me, ever. I just want you to be happy and I just..." Phoebe paused and pulled them back a few more steps so they were more private. "I... should probably tell you that...I really like you like this. I want you to be my little baaaby so so badly." Phoebe looked at Erin a slight smile, then got serious again. "I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't imposing what I wanted on you..." Phoebe held Erin's hands. "Do you understand?" 

Erin chuckle a little when phoebe said she like her like this “I guess that yesterday night phoebe after what happen you seem happy that it did....not that I’m saying you made me wet myself it’s just thinking about yesterday and how you spoke to me makes sense  “ Erin says and nods after phoebe takes her hands “your not imposing what you want on me if I didn’t want you too I could of you know left this morning when you brought it up “ she adds blushing as she did have a point 

Phoebe was happy to hear Erin's response.

"You would have left meeee." Phoebe gave a little play pouty face. "I don't know I might not have let you get away that easy." Phoebe smiled grabbing Erin's overalls. "You know you pretty much admitted you like being my little girl." Phoebe smiled. "I'm not making you blushy am I."  

Phoebe was having so much fun...she'd never felt so much happiness like this before.

Erin giggled when phoebe pouted and grab her overalls before blushing “you always make me blushy but it’s not that hard anyway but yes I do like being your little girl “ Erin says shyly but was smiling as she spoke 

Phoebe rubbed her blushing cheek with the back of her finger. "I'm so happy to hear you say that." Phoebe smiled and took Erin's hand. "Come on, let's go get you that blankie." 

Phoebe walked Erin a bit further down the way until they got to a store that read. 'The Baby Boutique'. 

"Here we are...now there is only baby stuff in here...so I know you might feel a little shy or embarrassed...but it's gonna be okay." Phoebe smiled over. "Ready to go in?"

“Okay mommy” Erin says and takes phoebe hand nodding when they got to the baby shop as it did make sense to go to a baby shop to get a blankie “but mommy won’t they be to small and look silly me carrying a baby blanket around the house “ Erin said softly back to phoebe as they walk in the shop