LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

"Why would it be silly? I thought you wanted a blankie for comfort, to snuggle with..." As Phoebe said this she had pulled Erin into the store. "A baby needs a baby blankie." She finally says before taking them to the section with blankets. 

There was no gender segregation in the blanket area as there were all types of colors and different knits mixed together. "Aww we are going to find you the best blanket ever..."

Just after that a middle aged woman came over and smiled. "Looking for a blanket for someone?" She smiled.

"Oh yes...a certain very special little one." Phoebe couldn't help herself as she pulled Erin close. "This is Erin..." Phoebe rubbed her shoulder. "I'd like to find a blanket for her."

The woman looked at Phoebe then Erin and smiled softly. "Hi Erin. I like your outfit." The woman moved towards the blankets. "Do you know what you like?" 

Phoebe whisperes in Erin's ear, 'tell her thank you...mommy is right here you're okay'.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Cause there be to small to wrap around me “ Erin said truthfully as she was drag in to the shop to the blankets 

When the older lady came by started talking to phoebe  and then when phoebe told her They where looking for a blanket Erin was still relax till phoebe told her the blanket was for Erin 

Erin look like a deer caught in the headlights cause of that Erin didn’t know what to do even if phoebe said it was okay but Erin started to shake lightly and shook her head before trying to turn around to get out of the shop 

Phoebe felt Erin trying to pull away. 'Oh no...I pushed her too much,' she thought. She wanted Erin to know it was okay to be who she wanted to be. Phoebe tried to correct things.

Phoebe held Erin best she could. "I'm sorry could you give us just a moment...thank you very much for complimenting Erin's outfit we just got it actually!" Phoebe had to finish the sentence as she brought Erin back away from the woman. They were off to the side now and more alone. "Erin...what is it?" Phoebe supposed she knew that answer but asked anyway. Phoebe held Erin by the overalls again near her waist as she tried to look at Erin.

“Why you have to tell that lady the blanket was for me why didn’t you tell here we where okay with looking for our self “ Erin says in a tiny voice to phoebe upset as she started to sniffle a little as she look down thinking phoebe was going to mad at her for being rude 

"Because it is for you baby...that lady was very nice to you. Did she make fun of you or look at you silly? No. She actually complimented you." Phoebe sighed. "We are going to go back over there and you are going to be fine. I want you to say you are sorry to her. Can you do that for Mommy?" Phoebe tried to be firm but understanding.

Erin kept looking down but nod as phoebe was right the lady hadn’t been mean but Erin had been rude “can I just say sorry and leave after ? I don’t want a blankie anymore  “ Erin says her voice still small just wanting to leave now 

"No...it is going to be okay. I am going to be right there. I know it's a little scary, I promise it will be okay." With that Phoebe took Erin's hand and walked her back over.

The woman, to her credit, was very understanding. She turned to them as they appoached. "Hi again." She smiled softly.

"Erin, has something to tell you miss." Phoebe said trying to make things right.

"Oh please, call me Judy." Before Erin could say anything the woman gently took Erin's free hand and knelt a bit looking up at Erin. "It's okay sweetie you don't have to say anything. I was a shy kid too." She smiled. "So, what colors do like? It's okay to point."

Phoebe's eyes got big as she watched. 'please let this go okay!' she thought. She gently let go of Erin's hand.

Erin frown when phoebe said no and made her go back so started tucking at her hand unhappily as she kept looking down pouting as she listen to phoebe and the older woman talk 

Erin blink when Judy took her hand and look at her fine she being nice.... to nice Erin thought but wouldn’t let her mind shut up about all the bad stuff, people saying mean thing even if they acted kind so Erin couldn’t really push pass that and think that she would be the same so Erin just carefully remove her hand from Judy and look down more and shook her head a blanket wasn’t wroth it Erin added in her mind to use to tricks of this kind cause of her parents so she just pick at her fingers 

Phoebe stepped closer and put her hand on Erin's back. She locked eyes with the woman and nodded as if to say, you can try one more time. Phoebe gently rubbed Erin's back.

The woman spoke again. "Erin, do you know who makes some of these blankets?" The woman smiled, she knew even if Erin wasn't engaging her she was likely still listening at least. "I do...and I can tell that you really want one because you came here, even though you feel very shy...you must really want a blanket." The woman gently took Erin's hand again. "If you show me what you like...I can make you a blanket that is more your size... would you like that?" She smiled softly.

Phoebe tried to encourage Erin from behind. She gently rubbed Erin's back trying to make her feel at ease.

Erin shook her head that she didn’t know who made the blankets she thought they where made in a factory and blush as she still did want a blankie  “Y-y-you can do that ?” Erin ask in small voice when Judy said she could make her a blanket in her size Erin turn and look at the blankets before shyly points to a light blue blanket with different cars and planes on it wanting something like that if it was possible 

Phoebe was so happy to see Erin open up, even if just a little.

"I can do that...but I don't do it for everyone. Only people I really like." She smiled and touched her finger to Erin's nose after she pointed to one. "Oh I like this one." She pulled it down to take a closer look. She showed it to Erin. "You like the cars and planes in here? Do you want it just like this?"

A moment later the woman saw the pacifier in Erin's pocket. "Aww I bet this is yours." She pulled it out.

Phoebe's eyes got big again. 'oh god,' she thought.

The woman did not hesitate and put it right into Erin's mouth. "Pacifiers make us feel more safe don't they. Okay Erin, you and your friend come with me to the register..."

Phoebe couldn't believe how forward the woman was, but she was being so good with Erin. Phoebe hoped Erin was finding this to be a positive experience.

Erin couldn’t help but smile a little when Judy said that she only did it for people she like and even let out a giggle when her nose was tap “I like it with the cars And planes “ Erin said her voice still shy and small when her and Judy look at the blanket she pick 

Erin eyes went wide again when the older women saw and pulled out Erin pacifier but was soon sucking on it easily once Judy put it in her mouth and nodded agreeing that her pacifier did make her feel safe she really couldn’t lie since one she was every truthful person most of the time and she had started sucking on it right away 

Erin then look at phoebe when Judy told them to go with her to see what to do still shock by what happen but not scared by how the woman was being she kinda reminded Erin of like a nanny or something but Erin wasn’t sure 

Phoebe felt relieved at how well that had all gone. She nodded in Erin's direction. "It's okay, let's go..." She walked up with Erin, loving how she was sucking her pacifier with seemingly not a care. 

The woman looked at Erin as she got behind the register. "Okay, now it is going to take me a few days to a week to make this for you. But, I'm looking forward to you coming back to get it." 

Phoebe hugged Erin as she stood next to her. "Thank you so much Judy. I know this means a lot to Erin. You are very kind."

"Well she is very sweet." The woman looked at the diaper bag and then at Phoebe. "We also have a few rooms in the back if you need a clean private space.

Phoebe wasn't sure if Erin was wet or not, even if she had wet... she wouldn't need a change yet. "Well thank you, that's kind...unless my little one here wants some snuggies I think we'll be okay." Phoebe smiled over and down at Erin.

Erin went along with phoebe and listen to Judy pouting for a moment when she found out how long it would take but then blush being called sweet 

Erin then look up at phoebe and shook her head again that she didn’t need anything and wanted to leave 

Phoebe watched Erin shake her head no and with that they headed out of the store, again thanking the woman. Phoebe took the pacifier from Erin's mouth and put it back in her pocket. "Alright, let's get some food and go see a movie...you still feel up for that?" Phoebe swung Erin's hand a bit as she held it.

“No can we just leave I don’t want to be here anymore “ Erin says just wanting to leave and not come back still hating the mall and being outside more then ever as Erin was thinking in her head that phoebe seem to say a lot of one thing but meant another like her parents but they where right up mean Erin wasn’t sure if phoebe was trying to do that or it just seem how the day was going it was happing, Erin look down as they walking thinking a hundred things in her mind trying to figure out what was actually true and what her mind was trying to trick her with 

Phoebe felt a little sad that Erin seemed sad. "Aww, okay we can go home..." As they walked Phoebe looked over. "Is everything okay? Are you sad about the blanket not being ready?" Shortly after they were out of the mall and in the car ready to head home.

“No that’s fine..... it’s nothing I just want to leave “ Erin said in a soft voice as she was put into her seat and look out the window on the way back 

“It’s nothing.....i don’t know okay it just seem like you say one thing then do another and I don’t know my mind just thinking so many things right now I’m not sure what’s true and what my mind doing “ Erin finely explains looking down at her hands picking at her fingers again 

"Oh...well hmm can you give me an example? And it is something... because it's bothering you..." Phoebe's tone was very calm but inquisitive. She wondered if the experience of the mall reminded her of being out with her parents in some way. 

Phoebe drove, hoping Erin could explain further.

“I didn’t want to go back into that shop after how the lady was acting but you still made me go back in “ Erin said after while thinking about it if she should say something or not  as normally she didn’t as she was other ignored or her words got twisted 

"Oh...I see, you really wanted to leave hmm? Well...I decided that you needed to face your worries a little bit...and, well...the lady was very nice I thought. And she was very sweet to you, wasn't she? And she's going to make you a nice blankie." Phoebe paused. "If we had left none of that would have happened..." 

Phoebe left a moment for Erin to speak.

“No it was embarrassing and she was very pushy I don’t care I said it before I didn’t want one anymore but you still drag me back in “ Erin says truthfully 

"Well Erin...I understand you are mad...I did that because I thought it was best for you. Sometimes as a little we have to do things our mommies tell us, even though we might not like it. Do you understand?" Phoebe's tone shifted to a bit more firm towards the end. They were nearly home now.