LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

Erin went along with phoebe clam down now from sucking on her pacifier as she was made to sit on the chair as phoebe did her shoes when they left Erin wasn’t sure if she should take her pacifier out of her mouth or not when they walk pass people Erin drop her head in embarrassment 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoebe smiled noticing Erin drop her head as they walked by people. Phoebe spoke up as they arrived at her car. "Good girl keeping your paci in." Phoebe commented making it clear she  expected Erin to keep it in. "If you feel shy you just stay close to mommy okay...mommy will handle everything." Phoebe smiled as she opened the back door to reveal a car seat. It had a booster part on the bottom and a back support as well. Phoebe took a sippy cup out of the diaper bag and put it in the drink holder then lifted Erin in. "Aww...you look so cute in here...I gotta keep my little girl safe don't I?" Phoebe smiled as she started to buckle Erin in, shoulder straps coming over Erin. "Just keep the paci in your lap if you take a drink while we drive."

Erin smiled a little from being prise her parents did this to her before but weren’t nice and sweet as phoebe was so it was easy for Erin to just go along with her like a lost puppy so she wasn’t freak out when she was put in a car seat and just kept sucking her pacifier nodding her head that she understood 

Phoebe couldn't believe how little Erin looked as she was fully buckled in. "There...you be good back here now." Phoebe smiled with a little wink as she closed the door and got in to drive. 

They were a few minutes down the road. "Erin..." Phoebe paused a moment. "Are you nervous about being out ... Diapered? Do you want to talk or ask me anything before we get to the mall?" Phoebe really liked Erin...she wanted Erin to be relaxed and enjoy herself.

“I’m use to being diaper I just don’t like people looking at me and judging me is what I don’t like and my parents use to make it worst so I just stop going out in less I was made too “ Erin says after taking her pacifier out and playing with it till she finely said that slump in her seat a little 

"Well that's stinks..." Erin said something that made Phoebe ask a follow-up question. "Did you not get to wear underwear very much?" Phoebe had thought Erin's diaper needs were really at night time but if she had been wearing them during the day too it would make sense to Phoebe.

Phoebe spoke up again. "Well I know you were excited to go out...and I don't want you to watched or judged...Is there anything I can do that would make you feel better?" The girls were nearing the mall as Phoebe sat at a light waiting to turn in.

“Not really my parents weren’t super great and use well babying as a punishment for anything really “ Erin says with a shrug 

Erin thought about for a moment before saying in a tiny voice “don’t be like them please “ 

Phoebe parked the car, then went and sat back next to Erin in the back. "Hey...thank you for being so open and honest Erin." Phoebe rubbed her leg. "I ..." Phoebe thought about confessing how she always wanted to diaper and baby an adult but stopped herself and went a different direction "...Well Erin...do you think maybe your parents treated you like a baby because you acted like one? You got into trouble more than you should I bet...and accidents...I know you had those... I've seen that you have a hard time being a big girl" Phoebe came closer. "But I know you felt like they were mean about it...and I'm not going to be like that...I like seeing you smile too much." Phoebe smiled at Erin hoping her message wasn't too blunt. Phoebe was sure she would baby Erin even more than her parents did.

"Can you tell me something your parents did that was mean and made you feel bad?" Phoebe stayed close to Erin. 

“No I wasn’t ! I was a good kid I never did anything super bad for them to this to me all my life pretty much !” Erin says angry and turn away from phoebe pouting tears near at the end ignoring the last part phoebe ask 

Phoebe tried to reassure Erin. "Heeey...I'm on your side. I..I'm sorry that upset you. I know you are a good kid." Phoebe reached over and gently rubbed Erin's cheek. "Are you mad at me?" Phoebe patted Erin's leg gently. "I get it if you don't want to talk about what your parents did."

“Yes cause you think there right and I had to be awful child “ Erin says crying hurt that phoebe thought that and Erin thought phoebe was lying cause she wanted to mean to Erin like everyone  else 

"Erin...I don't think that at all.." Phoebe undid her car seat straps and pulled her out. Phoebe then sat Erin on her lap. "You are gonna prove to me your a good girl anyway, hmm" Phoebe smiled and wiped a few tears from Erin's cheek. "I don't want to do the same things your parents did..." Phoebe rubbed Erin's back and snuggled her, hoping she would feel better. "Come on, let me see a liiiittle smile"

"Shhh...I won't baby." Phoebe held Erins head to her chest. Phoebe didn't want to inadvertently do something that would upset Erin. "Can you tell me some of what they did that made you feel bad? I...don't want to accidently do something that upsets you..." Phoebe cuddled Erin close. "I...know it probably isn't easy to talk about ... but it would help me a lot"

“They would make it obvious what I was wearing and if people ask they use to tell them lies and make me look dumb and awful they leave me in use diapers too for ages and other stuff “ Erin said getting work up again by the end 

Phoebe was trying to make sense of this all. How much had Erin been in diapers before coming to live with her? Did her parents make her wear unnecessarily, or did she actually need to be in them? Phoebe wanted to know more but now was not the time to ask. Erin was seemingly feeling very little and emotional.

Phoebe smiled a little as Erin cuddled into her, coming out of thought. "Alright, are you ready to hold my hand and go inside? I will keep your paci in the diaper bag..." Phoebe plucked it out. "Do you have any questions for mommy before we go in?" 

“Can we get a little less babyish diaper bag when we go out please? “ Erin ask in a small voice as she look up at phoebe again looking small broken little girl then a young adult that she was meant to be 

"Aww... But it's soooo cuuute. I tell you what no promises but I'll think about it okay." Phoebe smiled a bit and helped Erin from the car then took her hand and walked with her. "You get pretty shy in public?" Phoebe asked as she looked over at Erin. "Maybe we can find something fun to do first before we shop...hmm I think there is a little train that goes around the mall, that would be fun!"

“No people can see me then “ Erin mumble  as she walk close with phoebe about going on the train after phoebe said she was shy she was outside with lots of people she just wanted to stay hidden but it wasn’t still like a adult way was she just seem like a shy child 

"Yah ... You don't like people looking at you hmm. Okay we'll just go find you some clothes." 

Phoebe held her hand all the way to the store she was wanting to check out. They were a store for teens but their clothes were at times pretty youthful and not always super girly.

Phoebe walked Erin into the store and started browsing. Phoebe saw a cute bodysite that looked like a regular shirt on top with a few stars on the side but it snapped at the crotch. "Oh Erin look...this is really cute. And it would be great with your...you know..."

Erin nodded and went with phoebe not really looking at where she was going with phoebe as she kept her down only to look up when phoebe spoke to her “I like it do you think they have it in different colours?” Erin ask blushing knowing phoebe was trying not to say about her diaper out loud 

"Hmm it looks like this one I showed you in pink and then white and grey...they all have the little stars on the side like this." Phoebe added. "Which color do you prefer little missy." Phoebe rubbed Erin's cheek. 

Phoebe led Erin by the hand and found a cute pair of jeans shorts. They had an old school Mickey and Minnie mouse on the back pocket. "Aww look how cuuute." Phoebe turned Erin to face a full length mirror next to her and stood behind Erin. Phoebe put her chin on Erin's shoulder as she held the shorts up in front of Erin. "Does my little girl like theeese?" Phoebe said quietly as she smiled.

“Can we get the one you showed me and the one in grey please “ Erin says leaning into phoebe touch 

erin look at the shorts they look cute she admit and they where boys so they where long enough for her “do you think these will cover my diaper mommy “ Erin whisper back to phoebe blushing by how close they where