LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A new roommate (private w/baby goth)

“Yeah I guess your right no one wants to stop having fun “ Erin agrees as phoebe wasn’t blaming her but she did blush when she was naked from the whist down and frown about the diaper comment “I know but if I wake up dry can we not talk about this again ?” Erin ask shyly as she played with her top 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoebe continued to wipe her legs. The fact that Erin was allowing this in addition to the accident made Phoebe suspect this sort of thing happened from time to time with Erin.

Phoebe looked up at Erin. "Well, we can't pretend this didn't happen Erin." Phoebe wiped between her legs. "I bet when this happens you think about all the other times you've had accidents...am I right?" Phoebe put the wipes to the side and unfolded and laid out the diaper. She then pulled Erin over and helped her down on it. 

“I don’t want talk about it please “ Erin finely says in a small sad voice as she did think about it and what her parents said she wasn’t ready to leave home and be a grown up yet as she was pulled down onto the diaper “I get it that you want me to leave who would want to live with a dumb baby “ Erin adds mumbling 

Phoebe was really starting to get a better picture of everything now. "Erin, I absolutely do not want you to leave." Phoebe opened the powder. "I suppose having a diaper put on you after having an accident would make you feel like a baby, but you are not dumb." Phoebe emphasized

Phoebe hovered over Erin as she liberally applied the baby powder. "I'm here for you okay..." Phoebe pulled the diaper around Erin then whispered as she taped it. "I think you might need these more than just at night...." Phoebe looked at Erin as she laid there with the thick diaper around her, she smiled slightly as she went into thought for a moment.

Phoebe took note of how Erin called herself a baby and was careful not to tell her she wasn't. Phoebe felt kind of bad in a way as she taped the diaper on Erin. She wondered if Erin struggled with this if it was fair to push her back to diapers and perhaps even further. Phoebe shook it off for now, deciding to see how things went for awhile first.

"It fits you good...come on I'll help you up." Phoebe offered her hand.

Erin didn’t say anything while phoebe change her into the diaper as her thoughts turn to her parents and how they use to make her wear diapers making her frown when phoebe said that to her 

erin sat up and poke the front of the diaper still not saying anything but she truly look sad and mad at the same time which truly was adorable all together too

Phoebe smiled as Erin examined the diaper. It was like she was used to diapers but unfamiliar with this one in particular, verses being unfamiliar with diapers all together. Phoebe then saw the look on Erin's face and sat next to her.

Phoebe put her arm around Erin and hugged her close. "What's on your mind kid..." Phoebe rubbed Erin's back as she hugged her. "Do you have a hard time keeping yourself dry?" Phoebe spoke at Erin like she was three.

Phoebe felt Erin soak up her hug and cuddles. "Mhmm, you know I really already knew that. Just like I knew your card before." Phoebe lifted Erin's legs up over one of hers to provide Erin more contact. "I thiiiink... You...Are...super duper cute though. Especially in that diaper, you just seem so little." Phoebe ran her finger down Erin's nose. "It's like...you are the baby sister I never had." 

Erin couldn’t help but cuddle closer into phoebe she felt super confused but at the same time safe being with phoebe 

erin wiggle her nose when phoebe ran her finger down it Erin look up shyly when phoebe said that “really ?” Erin ask 

Phoebe smiled at Erin. "Yes." She said honestly. "I know you are trying to be grown up, but if you keep having accidents I will keep you in these diapers." Phoebe said firmly as she ran her hand through Phoebe's hair. "I just ...I feel like being a big girl is hard for you and I want you to know it's okay if you can't do it." Phoebe paused. "I like babies even more than adults." Phoebe continued to cuddle Erin. "Anyway... enough of that silly talk...I'll clean this mess up later. Let's go to your room...I want to see the book you're reading." Phoebe smiled excitedly as she stood and helped Erin to stand.

Erin wasn’t sure what to say yet again it seem like phoebe knew how to leave Erin speechless a lot of the time but Erin let phoebe help her up and take her back to her room waddling a little 

Phoebe was a bit relieved Erin stayed quiet. She knew this was all a lot. But Phoebe wanted to plant the seed that she liked babies better than adults in Erin's mind. 

Phoebe followed just behind Erin. Her little waddle making Phoebe smile. Once in the room Phoebe picked up the book. She smiled at Erin. "Let's get you in bed..." Phoebe pulled the sheets back. "Climb on in." Phoebe patted Erin's diapered bottom, making the baby powder smell fill their noses. "I really want to read some to you, would you like that?" 

Erin blush from the pat on the butt as she crawled into bed surprisingly Erin actually fit just fine in the bed once she lay down “Yeah I guess that fine “ Erin says in a small voice as she lays down and watches phoebe 

Phoebe pulled the sheets up and tucked them around Erin. "You fit this baby bed really well, it's a good thing you are little." Phoebe gave a soft smile as she sat on the edge of the mattress. 

Phoebe opened the book and started to read. She was actually very good at reading in an engaging and fun way. She would look to the book, then to Erin, and back. Every so often Phoebe would reach over and put her hand on Erin's leg through the sheets, just to give her some contact. About 5 minutes had passed in no time.

Erin blush at phoebe comment but gave a small smile as she did like the fact she fit the bed so well.

erin was soon into phoebe reading to her she didn’t notice her thumb was in her mouth as she snuggles down more into the bed kinda wishing she brought her teddy and blanket but she thought she was too grown up for that stuff now she was regretting it 

At one point Phoebe glanced up to Erin and saw she had started to suck her thumb. Phoebe was so excited by this. She read a little bit more until she reached the end of a chapter. "Okay that's enough for tonight. I want to go get you something...I'll be right back okay." Phoebe smiled down at Erin. 

Phoebe left and came back with a really soft stuffed Bunny and a lime green paci. She came over and knelt by Erin. She said nothing as she pulled Erin's thumb from her mouth and replaced it with the paci, then slid the bunny in under her arm. Phoebe stood back up.

"Goodnite sweet Erin. I'll see you in the morning." Phoebe flipped on a nightlight in the room and turned the overhead light off.

Phoebe got herself ready for bed and laid in it for awhile thinking about the day and what had unfolded. She had a hard time falling asleep because she was so excited.

When she did finally fall asleep it was late and she woke up late. She thought she might have heard the tv on as she slowly woke up.

Erin woke up the next morning rubbing her eyes confused for a moment till she remembered what happen yesterday and throws the cover off her and checks the diaper fining it dry Erin smile behind the pacifier in her mouth and got out bed holding the bunny she was given and waddle off to the living room after not hearing anything, Erin climb on the couch and turn on the tv she notice phoebe had Netflix so turn on the kids one and started watching cartoons 

Phoebe shuffled out to the main room after using the bathroom and stretched. She noticed Erin watching cartoons and came over. Phoebe smiled when she saw Erin still had the paci in her mouth and bunny in her arms. "Good morning...have you been up long?" Phoebe sat next to Erin and reached over pulling Erin in for a hug. Phoebe wasn't sure if Erin knew whether or not to leave the paci in or take it out. "That paci is for you by the way...you can have it in as much as you'd like." Phoebe checked Erin's diaper as she spoke with her hand. "And dry this morning too, I bet you feel proud." Phoebe added with a little smile.

Erin shook her head to answer phoebe question and snuggle into her she felt every shy today so didn’t want to say much  till phoebe said about the pacifier and diaper “Yeah I am and fank yow” Erin finely says looking up at phoebe 

"Aww you're welcome Erin. What a sweetie you are..." Phoebe pulled Erin down so Erin's head was in Phoebe's lap. Phoebe looked down at Erin. "Someone is feeling extra little this morning aren't they." Phoebe ran a finger on Erin's cheek. "I'm going to go grab you some breakfast...you can just stay here and snuggle your new friend there." Phoebe smiled and got up and went into the kitchen. When she came back she sat next to Erin and again put Erin's head in her lap, the baby bottle with milk in view as Phoebe held it.

Erin nodded very slowly when phoebe ask if she was feeling little she didn’t see the point of lying since she wasn’t really acting like adult and phoebe didn’t seem to mind either phoebe even said it Erin thought to herself as she snuggle her bunny when phoebe went to the kitchen Erin then blink when she was moved again and saw the bottle “can’t I have weal food ?” Erin ask cutely 

"Babies have a bottle first thing in the morning." Phoebe said as she pulled the paci out. She cradled Erin's head as she brought the bottle to Erin's lips. "If you are still hungry after your baba then we can get you some solid food." Phoebe watched to see how Erin would do with the bottle.