LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey

LiL Marc

Hello, I’am LiL Marc and I’am from Montréal/Canada. I speak french and I hope it will not be to hard reading me, because my english is far from been good. I like travelling, the last 18 years I’ve been travelling 2 or 3 times a years mostly for sports but also to visit and learn.

I’ve been into a lot of sports, 13 years of competition of judo, 2 years competition of cycling and a lot of other sport. I also been into a lot of sport extreme. From now on, I’am into yoga, gym, kite surfing and paragliding which its a drug for me.

I was raised to be the best, to be a strong man who is afraid of nothing, a real man… Now, let see who I’am really are.

I’am really nice person, really sensitive, shy, insecure, anxious, gay or bi, fetishist, crossdresser (20 years ago) and now a little one.

12 years ago I was into diaper for a couple of month but I was so ashamed that I stopped. Now since the beginning of the year my desire to wear diapers has come back stronger than ever, but in addition now there my little one. To tell you the truth, I’am still ashamed and maybe more because of the little one. But I decided to lived it and work to accept it.

I would like to have friend here and talk about it, so feel free to ask me question.

P.S. Feel free to correct me if my english is not good, I like learning.

10 minutes ago, LiL Marc said:

Hello, I’am LiL Marc and I’am from Montréal/Canada. I speak french and I hope it will not be to hard reading me, because my english is far from been good. I like travelling, the last 18 years I’ve been travelling 2 or 3 times a years mostly for sports but also to visit and learn.

I’ve been into a lot of sports, 13 years of competition of judo, 2 years competition of cycling and a lot of other sport. I also been into a lot of sport extreme. From now on, I’am into yoga, gym, kite surfing and paragliding which its a drug for me.

I was raised to be the best, to be a strong man who is afraid of nothing, a real man… Now, let see who I’am really are.

I’am really nice person, really sensitive, shy, insecure, anxious, gay or bi, fetishist, crossdresser (20 years ago) and now a little one.

12 years ago I was into diaper for a couple of month but I was so ashamed that I stopped. Now since the beginning of the year my desire to wear diapers has come back stronger than ever, but in addition now there my little one. To tell you the truth, I’am still ashamed and maybe more because of the little one. But I decided to lived it and work to accept it.

I would like to have friend here and talk about it, so feel free to ask me question.

P.S. Feel free to correct me if my english is not good, I like learning.

Hi welcome nothing to be shy about or ashamed of we all have our diapers in common some maybe straight others like myself gay or bisexual but we all wear diapers and no one judges you for it so go ahead get in your diapers and relax 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Txdiapered said:

Yes welcome and make yourself at home. I’m always available for any questions and I can even teach you a little Texan English as well.

Thanks

Hi and welcome Lil Marc. Nice to meet you, and good to have you here. Nice intro by the way. Lots of us have, or have had the shy, or ashamed feelings too. You can work past those feelings. If you’re a sports guy, you know you can work through some pain, and have it get better. You can now always come here, and feel good. Have fun and enjoy! 

4 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome Lil Marc. Nice to meet you, and good to have you here. Nice intro by the way. Lots of us have, or have had the shy, or ashamed feelings too. You can work past those feelings. If you’re a sports guy, you know you can work through some pain, and have it get better. You can now always come here, and feel good. Have fun and enjoy! 

Thanks AbabeBill,

You made me smile when you said "f you’re a sports guy, you know you can work through some pain"

7 hours ago, LiL Marc said:

Thanks AbabeBill,

You made me smile when you said "f you’re a sports guy, you know you can work through some pain"

Good. And glad you told me. That made me smile. :D

• Like 1