LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newly adopted and then babied (private)

LittleBabyGirl

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at mommy and nods "yeah. She's my twin so she's always going to be my priority no matter what.  I don't want her to ever get hurt"

Tom finds Skylar. "Hey honey" sits on the bed "it's okay.  Where does it hurt? Do you need a fresh diaper?"

Danny nods at his daddy and wonders where skylar is "Sky. Big brothers here.  Come out from under there. Do you want me to change you? It's okay. Daddy Tom is going to look after us. I know it's a strange place but I promise you'll be okay" 

Dan tickles his twin sister as he gets her changed

Tom looks at you "I think Skylar needed changing, she was hiding under the covers because of the thunder and I think she wet herself, and I think Dan was going to change her. I guess she is so used to her brother changing her that she just likes him changing her. If he has changed her, then he shouldn't be told off for helping out, right?"

"Yeah. He is older than her after all technically as she is a baby and he is a toddler but we shouldnt let him to do it to often because its our job and not his. He should be relaxing and enjoying himself." Rosie replies to Tom as they sit there together.

Skylar starts giggling completely forgetting the storm now as it passes