LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newly adopted and then babied (private)

LittleBabyGirl

Rosie was a 33 year old woman that struggled to conceive any children of her own with her husband Tom. They both decided together that they were going to adopt instead. She was ready and waiting in the car for her husband.

Skylar was a 13 year old girl with a twin brother. She was very shy and wouldnt talk to anyone but her brother. She knew someone was going to be adopted but didnt know who

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom was nervous as he got into his car.  He'd always wanted a family.  Him and his wife just had trouble and decided to adopt. 

They'd seen these young twins aged 13 and instantly loved them. He couldn't wait to bring them home. 

Dan was the boy who they would be adopting.  He always protected his sister and never let anyone harm her. 

Dan looks at his sister "are you excited about going home to a mom and dad at last?" He knew that twins would be a bit more work than one child. So he knew that it was double the love. 

He just hoped that they were the right couple...

Tom drove himself and rosie to the adoption  centre and headed inside 

Rosie holds her husbands hand as they entered the centre looking around trying to spot the twins that they had just adopted. All thst needed doing was the papers signing. 

Skylar was shorter than normal for her age. She looks up at her brother. "What if they hurt me though Dan?" She asks

Tom kisses his wife as they meet with the head adoption person to sign the paperwork.  

"Sky, they wouldn't be adopting us if the nice ladies didn't think they wild hurt us.  I promise I'll never let them hurt you. Ever" Dan says as he hugs his sister 

Skylar just stands there cuddling her brother as she sees thr couple enter the centre. She just tries to hide and pretend it isnt happening.

Rosie heads into the office with the woman and she sits signing the paperwork where she needs to and lets Tom do the same

Dan hugs his sister "don't worry.  I'll look after you.  Make sure you've been to the bathroom. I know you sometimes have accidents. It's just in case it's a long car journey" 

Dan secretly wishes he could be a toddler again. Their parents were quite abusive to him and skylar when they were little and he wasn't ever fully potty trained but that was thanks to his foster patents that he had been fully trained. 

Tom signs the papers and the adoption carer says to follow her where the twins are waiting for them 

Skylar cuddles her brother hiding her face in his neck and shoulder as the couple come closer to them. "I dont need the bathroom " she whispers

Rosie hokds her husbands hand as they reach the twins. "Hey. My names Rosie and this is my hudband Tom. We are your new mum and dad. Lets take you home." She says reaching to tske your hand

Tom crouches down to Skylar "hey there. Im tom. Do you want to hold my hand to the car?" 

Dan takes his new mom's hand and smiles at his sister and nods at her to take his hand 

"Dan i want a carry." Skylar says quietly reaching up at Dan. With her being shorter in height than a normal 13 year old girl it was eady to carry her.

Rosie holds Dans hand waiting for Tom and Skylar so they could head to thr car together as a family

Skylar just starts crying and has an accident soaking her panties and jeans due to being scared. But it didnt help when she sometimes had accidents anyway due to tbe abuse she used to tske and not being fully potty trained.

Rosie gets Dan in thr car in a booster seat. "Hows thst feel buddy?"- she asks fastening his seatbelt.

Dan looks at her "ma'am I'm a big boy. I'm not a baby" 

Tom cuddles skylar "hey don't cry sweetie it's okay.  You just need a change"

Dan looks at his sister as she's placed in the car next to him "want me to change you?"

(Isn't she wearing a diaper?)

(No. Net yet)

"Got to keep you safe buddy." Rosie says kissing his forehead before getting in the passenger sest of the car. "Out of anything you could ever want, what do you want to happen or do?" She asks

Skylar just sits there squirming about crying. She leans over and whispers into Dans ear. "I wanna be a baby again."

Looks at his new mommy "I kinda wanna be a toddler again mommy. Our mommy was very bad to us" 

Tom kisses Skylar "it's okay honey.  We'll get you cleaned up at home"

Dan hugs his sister "you need to tell them then" I whisper"

Skylar sits in the car nervously looking down at the floor twiddling her thumbs. "I wanna be a baby." She says 

Rosie sat there ready to go. "Well if thats ok with daddy its ok with me. Buddy you can be my little toddler whilst your sister is your daddys little baby princess."

Dannys eyes light up and he has the cutest grin on his face "really?"

Tom smiles "well. I'm happy with having an adorable baby girl. Are you happy to be my little angel Skylar?"

"We have some stuff at home already actually cos we were hoping to do this anyway. Dan you have a toddler bed and some toys. You have a potty and training pants. You also have baby reins for walking too. Where as your sister has a crib and diapers and everything else for a baby." Rosie smiles.

"I wanna go home." Skylar cries getting more and more uncomfortable as she sits there

They all sit in the csr heading home. It wasnt too long of a car journey. It takes about 20 minutes but they soon pull up at the house

Skylar is still cry and squirming as shes sat in wet clothes after her accident

Rosie gets out and goes around the car and gets Dan out holding his hand. "Should we get you changed?" She asks

Danny looks at her a little confused "okay mommy, me want puww wup" he says in a cute toddlerish tone

Tom looks at Skylar "want daddy to get you into a nice fresh diaper?" he says as he holds his arms out so he can carry her in

Tom also gets their bags out and looks at his wife "we should take these two shopping for clothes for school"

"Tom honey. Dont you think they should go to daycare rather than school. We are helping them have something they never had." Rosie says before taking Dan inside. 

Skylar just reaches up to be carried inside. "I wanns be changed." She says putting her thumb in her mouth

Looks at his wife and nods "you do have a point there" I say as I carry Skylar inside the house behind Dan and Rosie.

Danny looks up at his new mommy "so I gets to be a toddler and Skylar gets to be a baby?? do I have to use my pull ups mommy?"

We take the twins upstairs, Dan has a blue painted room and Skylar's is pink.