LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

RP Idea

Shy-Diapers

I have two RP ideas. 

1. It’s about two elementary school age children in the same school and class for the first time. One is typically developing (your character) and the other has some sort of disability such as cerebral palsy or something else. Your character is a little hesitant to be near my character, but soon they become good friends. We’d each play a kid and the other kid’s parent. 

2. A family adopts a child from an abusive and neglectful household. The child would have what seems to be a sever disability, but it is soon revealed that it really isn’t that bad but it was either the result of munchaussen by proxy or just foster parents wanting to get money for the child and pushing the child into the most restrictive environment for the child and the farthest out of their care as possible. In this I’d be the character with a disability. You can either be just a parent, or a parent and a sibling and I’ll also be the other parent if that’s how it goes out. 

In both my character would be in elementary school age. I’m open to discuss these ideas or anything else. PM me or comment below if you’re interested. Multiple people can try this with me. :)