LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quinn's baby time with Mommy (private with Helloo)

Skylove27

Quinn was having a stressful week. With exams stressing her out she hasn't been taking care of herself. Letting her bills slip, not having propper hygiene skills, getting less and less sleep (making her cranky.). She was doing so good for so long but whenever it came to tests and school she tended to get stressed out. Her mother was a little disappointed but did everything she could to help her stay focussed and happy but nothing was working. So she decided to go back to how she used to keep her from stressing out. Taking away big girl responsibility's and treating her like a baby. Sometimes she would use this method for punishment but right now this wasn't for punishment. This was too make her baby girl feel better. Though she knew she'd see it as a punishment, she'd reassure her it wasn't.

Quinn had been forced to lay down for a nap while her mother babyproofed the house. Quinn didn't need too be a big girl right now. She needed baby time with her mother, whether she liked it or not.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

I gently stroke Quinn's face to wake her up.

I finally baby proofed the house, I made some adaptions inside and in the garden. She will be surprised what she will find when exploring the house.

'How has my Little baby have been sleeping?' I ask softly.

Quinn's thumb was tucked in her little mouth and drool escaped around it. Her eyes slowly opened her mothers soft tone.

"I'm not a baby mom. " Quinn whined softly. Her eyes welling up with years. She always woke up sad, if she went to sleep sad. She was just a sleepy girl.  

"ohh shhh honey don't cry' I try to comfort her and hug her thightly.

'Of course you are not an baby! It is just for the time being, it will better for you right now sweetie.' 

I pull her on my lap and start rocking her.

"ohh shhh honey don't cry' I try to comfort her and hug her thightly.
'Of course you are not an baby! It is just for the time being, it will better for you right now sweetie.' 
I pull her on my lap and start rocking her.

Quinn hugged back a little, trying to stop the water works. She hated crying in front of people. It just made her feel worse. She looked up, "what do you mean?" Quinn asked.

'I am helping you with your stress, It is going to be alright.'

'Nothing to worry about honey' I stroke through her hairs.

I am rethinking my choice of being so harsh on her, but I know this is best for her.

"whenever you feel like it, you may come out of bed' I say softly and walk away to the living room.

'I am helping you with your stress, It is going to be alright.'
'Nothing to worry about honey' I stroke through her hairs.
I am rethinking my choice of being so harsh on her, but I know this is best for her.
"whenever you feel like it, you may come out of bed' I say softly and walk away to the living room.
Quinn felt her mom's fingers brushing through her hairs. It made her relax and take her thumb out of her mouth. She nodded, wiping the drool away. She'd come out when she was ready. After her mom left the room, she checked to make sure her sheets weren't wet. Thank goodness they weren't. She got out of bed to look for her mom.

5 minutes ago, Skylove27 said:

Quinn felt her mom's fingers brushing through her hairs. It made her relax and take her thumb out of her mouth. She nodded, wiping the drool away. She'd come out when she was ready. After her mom left the room, she checked to make sure her sheets weren't wet. Thank goodness they weren't. She got out of bed to look for her mom.

I am sitting on the couch watching an cooking programme on the television

I am sitting on the couch watching an cooking programme on the television
Quinn went to living room finding her mom on the couch. "So what did you do while I was asleep?" She asked.

11 minutes ago, Skylove27 said:

Quinn went to living room finding her mom on the couch. "So what did you do while I was asleep?" She asked.

I look up when I hear Quinn talking.

"ohh, only a few changes. You may want to find them yourself? They are inside and in the garden.'

'Would you like something to drink?'

I look up when I hear Quinn talking.
"ohh, only a few changes. You may want to find them yourself? They are inside and in the garden.'
'Would you like something to drink?'

"I'll go look then. Um, Sure. Can I have sweet tea?" Quinn asked then went to discover the changes.

'Of course you can! I will make it for you'
I stand op from the couch and head to the kitchen
I hope she won't be upset about some of the changes...
Quinn went outside too see what changes were made. She instantly saw it. A sandbox. But what made her mom get it? She doesn't play in sand anymore. She went back inside.

4 minutes ago, Skylove27 said:

Quinn went outside too see what changes were made. She instantly saw it. A sandbox. But what made her mom get it? She doesn't play in sand anymore. She went back inside.

I see Quinn exploring the house and the garden.

"Honey your tea is ready!" I shout when i see her standing in the garden

I see Quinn exploring the house and the garden.
"Honey your tea is ready!" I shout when i see her standing in the garden
Quinn came back inside for her tea. "So the sandbox. I saw it. " Quinn said sitting down.

3 minutes ago, Skylove27 said:

Quinn came back inside for her tea. "So the sandbox. I saw it. " Quinn said sitting down.

"Yeah about that, I figured you would like to play in it again since it can be stress relieving."

"Have you found other adaptions yet?" 

"Yeah about that, I figured you would like to play in it again since it can be stress relieving."
"Have you found other adaptions yet?" 
"I don't know maybe. I haven't. I've only looked outside so far. " Quinn said.

"Okay, well I need to say something to you before you find the rest..." I take a deep breath and start to tell.

"I was kind of dissapointed in you because of your mental health. You couldn't even take care of yourself anymore because of the stress." I look Quinn in the eyes expecting an reaction of what I just said.

"then i found an article which claimed it would help with stress relief, so I followed the instructions and adapted things in the house just so you could get back on your own legs again."

"Just know this is temporary and for your health, it is nescecarry"