LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sophomoric Trickery And Miles Downfall (Private between Maximusdignitas and BabyPrincess2017)

maximusdignitas

My name is Miles Johnson and I am a 16 years and I have a long list of things to do normally with dating, school, homework, chores, video games, and hanging with friends.  I go to the local high school which is about 4 by car and 8 minutes by bike.  It also has all the grades from kindergarten through high school.  My girlfriend is going to be gone for a whole week for a competition and I knew I would miss her so bad.  My parents were going on different trips, mom for corporate training, dad for a golf tournament and a little vacation after.  I was so happy that I had the house to myself and wasn't planning on throwing parties, but definitely planning  on drinking alcohol and enjoying some freedom.

My parents were worried about a few things, parties, drinking, me not eating enough.  So, they decided to talk to my girlfriends parents to see if it was ok if I stayed with them and figured that me and her younger 13 year old brother would hang out.  They made arrangement without me knowing and didn't realize I didn't like the seventh grade whiner, but I had to deal with him because of my girlfriend.  I really wanted to stay home, but knew there was no way to argue and just agreed figuring how bad could it get.  It's not like I had to talk to him.

I am supposed to go over after school and drive him to my girlfriends house.  

Archived