LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABMonkey

ABMonkey

Hyee, I am a 38 year old AB who is usually around 2-3 years old. I love diapers, cartoons, coloring, puzzles, and basically all things a baby enjoys. Most of all I love snuggles and my stuffies. I also am a bit of a health nut. I run, just competed in my first ever triathlon series, play all kinds of sports. I am very friendly and love to talk.

Hi ya ABMonkey, and welcome. Nice to meet you, glad you dropped in. Okay, anyone who likes to run, gets put in the bouncer, and the playpen. There are also Baby harnesses, with leash! LOL. No worries though, everyone here is pretty friendly. Hope to see you round, have fun and enjoy! 

Eugene, 

I am straight mostly, but have tested the waters and still curious. However I am married with 2 boys that I would trade for the world. That being said your sexual orientation has no bearing on me. My best friend is married to her wife and they are absolutely wonderful. they both know about me and I spend whole weekends with them being little. Also I am good friends with several gay men. So as long as it does not bother you it wont have any effect on me.

Brian

Thank you  as for me I'm actually birthday have enjoyed both sexes my story is simple I'm 68years old male not really into the absolutely thing   but am a dl I have double incontinence and have had it my whole life back in  the 50s to the mid 70s early 80s  it was considered to be a behavior problem not a medical thou I think growing up I saw every kind of doctor that was all said the same thing he grow out of it  my mother was a saint but my father was going to beat it out of me I'm the oldest of 10 school was he'll there was only cloth diapers and rubber pants so for sanatairy reasons all through school I was forced to have the nurses change me this was the fine in grade school but Jr and still high school was very embarrassing to have the nurses change me in my second year of high school there was a male nurse who turned out to be gay and interdueced me to the gay life and slowly world

Sorwy to here that Eugene but I don't know if being diapered is ever truly socially acceptable. Personally I am against most societal definitions of the norm and say we need to be what makes us happy. As long as we are not forcing our desires on others unwillingly. That being said my father has dyslexia and he grew up in a time when that was considered laziness and there for they never really taught him how to read well. That was the first time I ever saw him cry. I wrote him a personal letter about how much I loved him and was grateful for everything he did for me growing up. He told me later that he loved it but he could barely read it because of his issues. This man a former Marine brought to tears because of my letter, opening up to him, and him returning the sentiment. Wow. Society is always so far behind the times and is rarely a good judge of anything. 

I am very much into being a baby and being cared for by a loving parental figure. I have a need for unconditional love that is insatiable. My wife is trying hard and I totally love her for it but she is also very much scared of this lifestyle