LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Letting your little out

Hi everyone,

I'm Emily. I'm new here, both on the forum and in the real world, and after reading as much as I can find on the subject, I'm pretty sure I'm a little, rather than AB/DL - though nappies are a part of my life for medical reasons.

Today I tried letting my little side out for a while, I say letting but really I don't have the terminology, I was doing some artwork and just had this desire to colour like a child, so I did. It was incredibly liberating and relaxing. Unlike anything else and colouring and artwork are normal activities for me, but this was different, there was no need to worry about staying in the lines or using the right colours it was just simple fun. I even signed my name on the bottom when I was done.

I'm still new to all this so I haven't talked to my partner about all this yet. Though I plan to soon. I want to know for sure if that makes sense?

How did you know you were a little? And what do you do to let your little out? 

Emily.

While I may not be a Little, I've certainly read about it enough to know a thing or two. That relaxing/liberating feeling you felt is called "Littlespace." It's a state of mind where all your adult worries disappear and you see the world with the eyes of a child for a time. 

What you felt makes perfect sense. You're not crazy.

As for how to get into Littlespace, it works differently for everyone. For you, evidently, coloring is a great way of putting you in Littlespace. Perhaps you should experiment with other childish activities to see what they do for you? Like cuddling a stuffed animal (or your husband;) playing with building blocks ir legos; watching cartoons; etc.