LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

((Lisa hurriedly pulls her pants down to the floor and kicks out of them  but leaves her panties on and tshirt. she then jumps backward onto the bed and scoots her little bottom up . her legs are side to side. and she is flat on the bed and looking up at the ceiling fan waiting for AV to do her magic..."i am ready mama"

I come over and set the supplies on the bed, "Now, it's been quite a while since I've done this, so I may be a little rusty." I pull off your panties and start situating the diaper underneath you.

"it feels amazing mama. I feel like i a safer than ever. its just so comfee. your the bet mama, i love u" as lisa hugs AV and kisses her cheek. Lisa then says, what do we do next mama"???

"Well there's one other little thing: When I had suggested that you could wear during the day, I had sort of assumed these would be some kind of pull ups that you could take in & off. But since these are normal diapers, it would be difficult to remove them to use the potty."

((with her big brown eyes looking at AV,)) Lisa say "you mean i have to wear them everywhere??? not fully understanding that AV means that Lisa cant touch them to remove the diaper or put them on by herself.

"No no, dear. You don't have to wear them anywhere you don't want to. But while you're wearing them you're not going to be able to use the potty. So you'll have to... use the diapers. Are you okay with that? It would only have to be until we can get you some pull ups."

This certainly is an interesting child. 

I sit down next to you and put my arm around your shoulder. "That's good, honey. And as soon as you feel like you want to be changed just ask me. I'll be glad to do it." I never thought I'd say that to a 12 year old! And yet, it feels strangely... right.

Sitting there, next to my 12 year old niece whom I had just put in a diaper, my eyes began to well up with tears. I couldn’t bring myself to cry in front of her. So I simply let the tears fall silently as I hugged you. Wishing that I could just stay here and hold you forever.

((Lisa unhooks herself from AV and throws herself back onto the bed with her legs dangling at the edge of the bed and her diaper showing from under her skirt. Arms and hands next to her ears)))

((blushing a little))...Lisa hops off the bed and starts to skip down the hallway and into  the living room. she lays on her tummy on the floor like a baby would with her hands proppingher head up on her cheeks. she awits AV to came into the room.

Thanks mama".....Lisa turns over on her back and scoots her back against the couch while sitting in a Indian position. Diaper showing under her skirt. She puts on nickelodeon and watches spongbob.