LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

Lisa’s Second Chance.

It was a bittersweet moment for 41 year old widow Vera Saint Cloud as she watched the grey sedan pull into her driveway.

Sweet because she was finally getting the little girl she always wanted.

Bitter because of the circumstances that brought that little girl here.

Vera had a sister named Phyllis. Had. Phyllis and her husband John had both just died in a plane crash leaving behind a 12 year old girl named Lisa with no one to take care of her.

No one, except for Vera.

And take care of her she would.

A social worker stepped out of the grey sedan, opened the passenger-side door for a precious little girl to get out, and lead her by the hand towards my door.

To her new home.

**as Lisa is clutching the hand of the social worker as they are going up to the door to her Aunt Vera, she looked up at the social worker for fear of the unknown. Lisa last met Aunt Vera when she was 4 and doesnt remember the visit.  Lisa had on a white blouse, knee high skirt, and sandals. She was petite girl, skinny to say 4/5 65lbs, and had on panties and no bra as she didnt start puberty...The SW hands Lisa her travel bag and meet Aunt Vera on the front porch...Looking up at AV, Lisa cracked a smile***

"Why hello, Lisa! Come in, come in!" I ushered them inside.

The Social worker didn't stay long. I had done most of the paperwork already. All I had to do was sign one last time on the dotted line & I was Lisa’s legal gaurdian. I signed, he left, and I turned my attention to my new little girl. "Hello, Lisa. You probably don't remember much about me. You haven't seen me for years. was your mother's sister. Which makes me your aunt. But of course you already knew that."

"um yes ma'am" Lisa said nervously. Lisa looks around the house from where she was standing at and is taken back some by the size of the house. Wow Aunt Vera, you house is so big" while her eyes are wide opened taking in everything she can see.

Feeling more at ease in just a few minutes after the warm words from AV, Lisa asks "AV, i need to go to the bathroom"..Lisa is holding her hands near her privates clutching the upper skirt to her vagina due to the urge to pee.

"Thank you AV"....ILisa shuts the bathroom door behind her and looks at the big fancy bathroom. She is at the toilet and pulls her white ccotton panties down to he knees and starts to pee. Feeling relived, she starts wiping herself and pulls her panties up. she then washes her hands and walks out the door. AV isnt in sight so Lisa calls for her. "AV, AV, where are you???"

very excited to hear the news about her new room, she holds AVs hand and skips down the hallway. and smiles up at her. Lisa puts the drink down on a end table being careful not to spill anything.

Lisa's eyes were big with amazement as she shreeekes with excitement and starts to hug AV tightly as her little skinny arms wrap around AVs waist,,,"I love it AV and I love you!" she stated.

I stood there paralyzed. I love you. That's what she said to me, wasn't it? Was my old mind playing tricks on me?

I lean down and hug you, "I love you too, Lisa." It took all my composure not to cry in front of her.

Feeling more comfortable around AV, Lisa said to AV that she is hungry, She also notices the bathroom in her bedroom and said "excuse me AV, i need to make potty. where in the house will u be when i am finished"?? she said that due to the size of the house and didnt want to be searching for her.

Ok!!";) ...This time Lisa had done a #1 and #2....She wipes herself, pulls her panties up and heads towrds the kitchen to meet AV...."here i am AV teehee" she exclaims,,She sits patiently at the table waiting for AV to make something for her.

As Lisa reaches for it at the table, i knock it over by accident and it spills onto the table and drips to the floor. Lisa is frozen with fear and is tearing up...her voice is quivering saying "i am sorry AV, so sorry, didnt mean it"