LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

Bump

(In case you don't know, 'bump' is just a way of keeping an RP from falling to far back & also a reminder to the other player that it's their turn.)

(And the fact that this post added a new page means you'll have to go back to page 3 to see what I said. Sorry.)

((looking concerned while looking up at AV Lisa said "yes, yes i did. i wetted and sometimes i poopied in them. i dont know why i did that cuz i can go to the potty." (Face looking in thought after))

She pooped in them too? Perhaps I need to take her to a doctor? "Well, while I do not condone their treatment of you, I think they may have had the right idea. How would you feel about wearing some... protection?"

I grab you and sit you down on the bed, barely containing my laughter, "calm down, Lisa." I guess there's no use beating around the bush. "I sent Maxwell to the store to pick up... well... diapers, for you." Oh dear, here comes the meltdown.

((Lisa suddenly becomes frozen BUT she starts to smile slowly. AV see's the broken smile. Lisa with her little head racing not sure how to react says," and will u treat me like a baby"??? 

"ummmm no mama. I was just thinking. but ok, it may be a good idea though ;) " as Lisa contemplated the notion. She did like the feel of the trainers while at the orphanage but she felt a little timid to actually say yes to be treated as a baby. At 12 and with a small frame compared to other 12yo's, Lisa inst naive to realize she didn't have much of a childhood and cant remember how her real parents cared for her a s a baby. she has always thought of what it would be like BUT is not sure of AVs reaction if she were to say YES to be babied for real.Not together yet for a full day but loving her AV, Lisa feels she can eventually be a baby but isn't sure how to approach AV.

"ummm yes, like about every 3 hours or so..mostly peeing but the poopies is depending on what i eat an how much of it. I remember at the orphanage i wouldnt get as much food as the other girls cuz i think they were worried about me pooping during the day. Probably why i am so small but i dunno ((looking a little sad and at the floor)) 

dear God, they starved the girl? I will get to the bottom of this if it's the last thing I do! "I was just thinking, you've been here for barely over an hour including you nap and you've already had to use the potty a half a dozen times. That doesn't seem normal, does it?"

"Well, when I had sent out for your... diapers... I had originally planned to only have you wear them at night. But I was thinking--and this is totally your call--that perhaps until I can get you to a doctor to find out why you're having so much trouble with your bladder, perhaps you would like to wear them during the day as well? For convenience? Once again, it's your decision. I won't pressure you."

((Thinking hard about what Lisa thought earlier about easing her way into diapers and maybe be babied for a longtime, she comes to a decision but before she gives AV her answer)), she said "excuse me mama, i have to pee" and she runs to the bathroom in her room" ((Lisa lifts her over-sized t shirt up and pulls her panties down and sits on the toilet. She pees and wipes herself. and washes her hands..She then goes back into her room. AV is still sitting on the bed. Lisa then stands in front of her and starts to smile with her big brown eyes sparkling and long brown hair flowing)). Lisa says "Yes, mama, i am OK with that. Its a good idea too" as she hugs AVs neck.

Just then we both hear the front door open & close. "That must be him now."

He comes into your room nods/bows slightly to Vera and sets the bags he was carrying down. "I picked up the... Items, you requested Lady Vera. Anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes. I would like you to officially meet my new daughter Lisa." She nudges you towards Maxwell, urging you to introduce yourself.

He kneels down on one knee so that he's eye level with you and shakes your hand. "A pleasure to finally meet you, Ms. Lisa. I am Lady Vera's servant. And by extension your servant." He kisses your hand. "If there is ever anything I can do for you, do not hesitate to ask."

Vera stands up. "Thank you, Maxwell. You may go."

"Yes, my Lady." He walks out.

"Now, let's see what he managed to find." I pull out a package of diapers with Disney Princesses on them. "Hmm... These seem like they'll do the trick. What do you think, Lisa?"

((with her brown eyes big with amazement, she asks AV to  pull more stuff out. Lisa feels overwhelmed by all this attention but  has a big smile.then Lisa says "surprise me mama" then giggles.

"Oh, well okay then. Why don't you take off your pants and lay down on the bed while I ready the supplies." Let's see here, wipes; baby powder; rash cream; seems to all be here. And these diapers are pretty cute. Maxwell always comes through for me.