LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

Lisa, puts her bottle down and picks up her fork. She starts to ONLY pick up the macaroni. After a short while, Lisa eats all of the macaroni from her plate and starts to play with her peas that weren't eaten with the fork (with a pouty look on her face) and taking sips from her bottle here and there. 

She puts her left elbow on the table and has her left hand propping her head up against her cheek. She just stares at her plate and isnt picking up any of the peas to eat.

Lisa squirms as she is being positioned across AVs legs.

Her eyes are big with fear. Lisa starts to plead with tears starting to roll down her pretty face.

"I'll eat the peas mama, please, no no, i am sowwy, please dont spank me" as Lisa tries to cover her diapered bottom with her hands 

(still with only a diaper on)

With a solemn determination she moves your hands out of the way and tugs your diaper down to just below your butt so that it will catch any accidents if they should happen.

"You brought this on yourself, Lisa. You knew you would be punished if you didn't eat your vegetables and yet you didn't even make an effort! So I'm afraid you've left me with no choice."

She brings her hand down onto your backside with a resounding Smack!

"Owwwwweeeee owwww mama owwwwww!! Sawwwy!! I'll eat em pwomiss" as Lisa is pleading (with tears) as she is bent over AVs knees and her bum exposed. (Diaper was already wet).

AV, with insight on Lisa's peeing habits was correct to place her diaper just below Lisa's butt. Lisa let a slight stream into her diaper as she was getting the spanks.

Lisa tries to shield her butt with her right hand but isnt successful.

Vera had intended to give you 20 swats, but stopped after 16 when a tear slipped from her own eye and she realized she could do no more. How do parents spank their children on a regular basis? I feel horrible!

she eases your diaper back up and waits for your cries to calm down a bit. "Let's get you changed for bed." She says failing to conceal her own emotional state as she lets you up off of her knee, takes you by the hand and attempts to lead you upstairs to her room.

In just a diaper, and a wet one at that, Lisa takes AVs hand and is sniveling as she is calming down for about a minute.

Lisa then walks with AV to her room very slowly (sore, red bottom) and with her head down looking at the floor.

She gets to your room, releases your hand and goes straight to the diaper drawer, getting out a fresh one for you and taking a moment to still herself.

How am I supposed to face her like this? Oh, why couldn't I have put her in timeout or something?

"Lay down at the foot of the bed." She says, still not turning to face you.

Not saying a word, Lisa walks backward to the foot of the bed as she was told and hoists herself up onto the bed using her hands. Lisa leans back until she is on her back. Her feet are dangling from the bed. Lisa then looks at the ceiling and puts her thumb in her mouth. Lisa awaits AV to start the changing of her diaper.

After taking another breath to still herself, she puts on a strong, expressionless face and comes over to the foot of the bed. Without saying a word she goes through changing your diaper very mechanically, emotionlessly. A far cry from her normal routine where she'd coo, talk, or at the very least smile at you.

Lisa, still sucking her thumb, notices the coldness  coming from AVs changing of her. Lisa sucks harder as she misses her pacifier. She hasn't had it all day.

AV manually changes Lisa meaning that AV had to position Lisa's legs and lift her rump up by putting her forearm under Lisa's rump to position the diaper under her.

Unsure of how to reconnect with AV, Lisa sucks her thumb harder while still on her back.

This is torture being so close to my baby girl and being unable to snuggle her! But that would just be rewarding bad behavior, wouldn't it? Oh, I don't know anymore. Maybe I need to read that parenting book on discipline again?

"Okay. Let's get you dressed for bed, Lisa."

Still avoiding eye contact, she goes over to your dresser, picks out a nighty, and comes back over to dress you.

• 2 weeks later...

Lisa hops up onto her feet in front of the bed on her own and is still sucking her thumb. She is still sucking her thumb with a pouty face.

She stands waiting for AV to put the nighty on her

She removes your shirt and slips the nighty over your head before pulling back the covers of your bed, picking you up and tucking you under the covers.

This isn’t right. She may be in trouble but I'm still her Mommy even if I am only her Auntie!

She leans down and plants a kiss on your forehead. "I hope you understand why I'm doing all this, Lisa. It's my job to teach you right from wrong and sometimes the only way to do that is to punish you when you're naughty."

• 6 months later...

As AV is walking away from Lisa's bed, Lisa, while tucked in, says "I love you mama" in a clear but quivery voice. Her eyes are watering and puts her thumb back in her mouth and looking at AV to see how AV will respond.

Vera stops at in the doorway as those 4 little words reach down into her core and nearly shake her foundation to ruin. It takes her a solid 5 seconds before she can find her voice and utters the words "I love you too, Lisa." Before closing the door and heading straight to her bedroom and finally letting her false front fall as sobs wracked her body. The whole affair of punishing her precious baby girl having hit her much harder than she had expected.

As the night continues on, Lisa starts to toss and turn. She starts to cry aloud as she is having a nightmare. Even though her bed is large she suddenly falls out and onto the carpet. She fell on her tummy but luckily she didnt hit her head on the floor.

Her bummy is still sore and red from the previous spanking by AV.

Vera, exhausted from her emotional meltdown, managed to fall asleep despite her guilty conscience. But that didn't stop your cries from stirring her from her sleep or the thud of you hitting the floor from drawing her out of bed.

She comes down the hall, opens your door and, unsurprisingly, finds you on the floor. "Another nightmare, sweetie?"

Sniveling, Lisa in a shaky voice said "yes mama, i had a bad dream of being spanked by the headmaster at the orphanage." as saying this took a lot of energy out of her.

Still in her diaper (wet during the bad dream) and short nighty, Lisa then said "my bottom is still sore mama. feels uncomfy for me".

Lisa's bottom is still red from AVs spanking earlier.

Did I overdo it on the spanking? It was only supposed to sting for a few minutes...

She kneels down and hugs you tight. "I'm sorry, baby. I'll tell you what we'll do: I'm going to get you a clean diaper, do something to held your sore bottom, and then you can come sleep with Mommy tonight. Does that sound good?"

@Paci guy

Lisa slowly helps herself upon her knees and gves her AV a big hug around her neck.

Lisa, now shedding happy tears, says "i Lov you, I love you, I love you"!!!

Hello Tripbaby,

Hope all is well.

I would have wrote alot more to Lisa's 2nd chance but lately, everytime i hit the send button to send my story off, i keep getting booted off and have to log in again. And when i log in again it will keep bumping me off. There is no consistency in how long i can stay on without gtting booted off after hitting the submit button.

my question to you is do you happen to know how i can stop this from happening?

I hope you can understand this,

Stay dry my friend!

PG