LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

Lisa in the position mentioned above, lets her arms hang down as AV is burping her naked back.

Lisa lets out a belch after a minute of patting by AV.

Lisa's eyes are beginning to get heavy after the warm milk, the cuddling and most of all the playing with Bonnie for most of the day.

The left side of Lisa's head rests against AV's left ear. Lisa's mouth is swallowing the excess saliva while her chin is still resting on AVs shoulders.

She gingerly moves you back down to your previous position and places your paci back in your mouth. "There we go. Good girl. You look sleepy. It's okay to drift off into dreamland, sweetheart." She begins to rock you gently.

Lisa instinctively starts to suckle on the pacifier with her brown eyes closed.

Still with just a diaper on, Lisa is warm and comfy just to be cradled against AV.

Lisa drifts off into a relaxing sleep. She is also peeing  in her diaper some while sleeping in AVs arms.

Lisa stretches her arms and legs out as she is still cradled with her pacifier in her mouth. She see's AV asleep and doesn't want to disturb her.

Lisa then carefully nuzzles into AVs breasts with her right arm carefully placed over AVs left shoulder.

Vera is a rather light sleeper. So your motions, careful as they were, caused Vera to stir and wake up. She looks around for a second, remembering where she is and how she got here, before smiling and looking down at you. "Well that was a lovely nap."

Looking up at AV, still with just a damp diaper on, Lisa smiles from behind her pacifier and says "yes it was mama, you are nice and comfy to lay against" with little giggles.

Lisa then says "Mama, i am getting hungry. what do we do"??  as she pulls her own pacifier out of her mouth.

She looks at her watch. "Oh, it's nearly dinnertime already! Maxwell probably has things well under control down there. He's making his world famous Mac & Cheese tonight. It should be ready in about 20 minutes I think. Do you think you can wait that long or would you like a little snack to hold you over?"

She comes back over with a plate of goldfish crackers and sets them down. She notices your diaper and decides to have a closer look. "Lisa, I'm going to check your diaper, okay?" She sticks a finger inside one of the leg holes of your diaper, feeling around a bit. "Hmm, you're a little damp, but I think this diaper can hold up a little longer. Unless it feels uncomfortable to you?"

• 1 month later...

Lisa is sitting up on the floor Indian style, fixed focused on the TV and nods her head yes to AV as AV puts her finger in the leg holes of Lisa's diaper. 

Lisa giggles some from the feeling of AVs quick wetness check  and picks up some goldfish to eat.

As AV pulls her finger out of Lisa's diaper, Lisa, still fixed focused on the TV answers AV "I think I am ok mama." Lisa grabs more goldfish.

When Vera did look back and saw you crawling she couldn't help but smile. She's so cute when she's crawling around, diaper wiggling like a real baby. "Now what are you doing down there, silly girl?" She leans down, picks you up under your arms and sets you in your chair.

(Ah, thank you for mentioning what was on the menu. It's been so long that I forgot.)

Maxwell brings in a pan of rather unusual-looking, but delicious-smelling Mac & Cheese and scoops some out onto your plate along with some peas. "You're in for a real treat, Ms. Lisa."

"Oh, and we must not forget a bib." Vera ties a bib around your neck.

Lisa smiles. Lisa, in just a bib and a diaper asks AV "Mama, can i pweese have a baby bottle of milk?"

Lisa then asks :mama, Do i really have to eat the peas"?? as she has a concerned look on her face.

Maxwell nods. "Don't worry, Ms. Vera. I'll get the little one her bottle." He heads to the kitchen.

"Thank you, Maxwell." She calls out before addressing your 2nd question. "Yes, baby. Peas are good for you." She lowers her voice in whispers "honestly I don't really care for them either. The trick is to mix them with the mac & Cheese. You'll barely taste the peas."

"Mama, i dont wanna eat the peas"..Lisa starts to separate , with her fingers, the peas and the macaroni. She starts to pick up the macaroni and put it to her mouth to eat. Lisa's hands and mouth is getting covered with creamy cheese and some got on her bib.

"Firstly, Mac & Cheese is not a finger food." She wipes off your fingers and puts a fork in your hand. "Secondly, you need to eat your vegetables if you're gonna stay healthy. Please? Can you do it for me?"

"HmmmPPPFFFF" as Lisa exclaims with a pouty face.

Lisa holds the fork as instructed and starts to pick up the macaroni reluctantly as she wanted to use her fingers.

She is being careful not to pick up any peas onto her fork.

"Thanks Mr. M. But mama, i love mac n cheese but i dont want the peas"

Lisa then puts the fork down and reaches for her bottle of milk and takes the nipple to her mouth. Lisa then looks at AV to see what her reaction will be as she us sucking from the bottle.

She sighs. "Now Lisa, I've told you what needs to happen. Now I'm gonna tell you what's going to happen: You will either eat the peas or I will have no choice but to punish you after dinner. The choice is yours." Without another word she turns to her plate and continues eating.