LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

"umm yeah, like maracas" as Lisa said happily.

Lisa stopped shaking her baby rattle and just looked at Bonnie in amazement at how good she was shaking the rattle in regards to recognizing the songs. Songs were of nursery rhymes such as "Mary had a little lamb", :the wheels on the bus" and more.

Lisa and Bonnie crawl off the bed and onto the floor. 

They join hands and head down the hallway slowly towards the front door.

Lisa looks up at the adults as she is walking with Bonnie in hopes that they may change their mind

Bonnie gathers up her things things and she and her Mommy head towards the door.

"It's been really fun, Lisa. We should do this again real soon." She turns to her Mommy. "Can we, Mommy? Please?"

"Of course, dear. I will set it up with Lisa’s Mommy real soon."

Lisa hugs Eileen back.

Then Lisa stands in front of both Eileen and Bonnie and blushes a beet red with her thumb in her mouth and smiles.

Lisa then says "thank you Miss Eileen" and giggles

"Yes it was mama, Bonnie is a great friend. Thank you for letting me  play with her today mama. I had sooo much fun!".

"when can she come over again? Maybe a sleepover" as she says excitedly to AV

Yes mama, i would love some baby-time" Lisa said gleefully. giggling.

As Lisa is being cradled on AVs hip, Lisa holds onto AVs shoulders and lays her head against AVs

upper right breast.

She sits you down on your bed and removes your dress, leaving you naked except for the soggy diaper. "I think I have something better to put in your mouth." She pulls your thumb out and replaces it with a pacifier before laying you back, untaping your diaper and wiping you.

Lisa lays back unopposed on her back and her legs straight up in the air. She takes her pacifier out briefly to say "I missed this pacifier all day. I wanted Bonnie to see this but maybe next time" and Lisa puts it back into her mouth

"I love you too, baby. More than I can say."she kisses you all over your face as she sits down in a nearby chair. She cradles you not unlike a newborn, cuddling you closely and showering you with kisses.

Lisa looks up at AV with her eyes squinted closed and says "Kiss me again all over my face" giggling a little harder.

Not realizing it, Lisa latches onto the rim of AVs  low cut top as Lisa is sagging the rim of the shirt almost exposing AVs bra by close inches.

Lost in the bliss of babyhood you soak in the ocean of your Mommy’s love. You don’t hear the door open and barely register the voices speaking just above you.

"The bottle you requested, my lady."

"Thank you, Maxwell. You may go."

You almost broke out of your baby bliss when you Mommy removed your pacifier, but it was immediately replaced by another similar rubber teet, this one filling your mouth with warm milk with each suckle.

Lisa, still cradled in AVs arms in just a fresh diaper reacted with a little "gasp" when the pacifier was removed but was quickly quelled down with the bottles nipple entering her mouth.

Lisa let AV hold the bottle to her mouth as AV rest her forearm on Lisa's bare chest. Lisa stares into AVs eyes as she is suckling the bottle as if it was a real nipple.

Lisa was drinking a little to fast and had some milk run down the side of her mouth but AV was there to wipe the excess milk away from Lisa's lower jaw and neck.

Lisa smiles staring at AV from behind the bottle.