LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

"I'm sure she won't. She's honestly been a lot more accepting than I'd expect from a child her age."

She lays you down on the floor, opens up your dirty diaper and starts wiping you clean.

While on the floor, Lisa bends her knees towards her own chest so AV can wipe good her bummy.

Lisa, with her snivels gone says"yeah, your right mama, we are having a great time today" and starts to smile.

Lisa then proceeds to put her thumb in her mouth as AV is busy cleaning her poo up.

Vera briefly wonders how this accident happened, as she thought you had control over your bowels. But she chalks it up to you being distracted by your friend and forgetting to ask to use the potty.

She wipes your bottom clean, applies a fresh coating of powder, and tapes you up into your fresh diaper. "There we go. All clean, baby."

As Av is standing, Lisa gets on her knees and hugs AVs upper legs.

Lisa then sprints to the kitchen by herself to see Bonnie again. Bonnie was at the table with her mom Eileen while waiting for Lisa and drinking from her baby bottle she got earlier from AV.

Lisa the asks Bonnie, "Do you want to go back to my room and play more or do you want to go outside"??

"Umm lets go and find out Bonnie. Lets see what i have. This is only my second day living here. Haven't gone through to much of my stuff in my room yet."

Lisa takes Bonnie by the hand and they skip up to Lisa's bedroom. Lisa opens a closet and see's some board games up on the upper shelf above her clothes. Some of the clothes that are hanging up are somewhat babyish. Bonnie see's them but doesn't react but she keeps it in the back of her mind.

Lisa pulls a chair over and stands on it to pull some of the games off the shelf. As she is reaching, her diaper is showing a bit and Bonnie notices it as she did on the playground yesterday. Bonnie at this point doesnt seem to mind.

She smirks amd blushes a little when she sees your diaper. Not because she thinks it's embarrassing but because it's taboo. She has questions, but she's too shy to ask.

She waits for you to get some games out.

Lisa carefully lowers her arm while carrying the 4 games. While still standing on the chair, she asks Bonnie to take the games and put them on the carpeted floor. Bonnie does. Lisa carefully steps off the chair and onto the floor.  

"Now,  lets see what I have." as Lisa is sitting on the floor and her diapered bum resting on her heels. 'I have chutes n ladders, candyland, the disney game and cross over the bridge. you pick Bonnie Mo-Monnie" as Lisa is being silly.

She giggles at the nickname and looks over the games. She's never played any of these games before as she doesn't have any siblings of many friends. "Umm... Disney!" She picks up the disney game.

"hmmmm ok, good choice Mo-Monnie" giggling.

The girls open the game up and try and figure it out as Lisa never played the Disney game either. After several minutes of just playing the game NOT by the rules, basically just being silly, Lisa all of a sudden says "Bonnie, I am glad your my friend" and leans over the board to give Bonnie a hug.

While still in Lisa's room, Lisa holds Bonnie's hand and they fall back side by side looking up at the ceiling on the carpeted floor next to the Disney game they abandoned. Lisa starts to ask Bonnie questions like when is her birthday, what is her favorite color, cartoon, what is her house like. Bonnie asks Lisa questions back. They giggle alot while they are talking to each other.

Lisa just had a birthday a week before coming over to AVs house from the orphanage. The two girls are still on the floor holding hands. Lisa lets out some pee in her diaper but is unaware.

"You had a birthday's last week? How'd... How did that go? Did you *Yawn* did you have fun?" By now Bonnie was starting to feel rather tired even though it was barely 2:00. Today has been an exciting day for her and she seems to have burned through her energy faster than she thought.

"it was, well, it was like ummm" Lisa turns her head to the right to look at Bonnie and see's that her eyes are closed. Still on the floor and holding hands, Lisa decides to rest as well as they are laying straight out on the carpeted floor.

Sometime has passed and the two girls are sleeping.

Vera and Eileen come up to check on you and their hearts melt seeing you snuggled up against each other. They give each other a knowing look and, carefully, pick you both up and set you in your bed, covering you both up and leaving you to your nap.

Lisa wets more while sleeping and was unresponsive (Bonnie also) to being put  into bed,

Bonnie is on her back and Lisa moves to her side with her left knee bent up and her left arm over Bonnies tummy.

Lisa unknowingly puts her thumb in her mouth and suckles on it.

Both are still in a deep sleep/nap.

About an hour passes an Bonnie is the first to wake up. She's very disorientated since she doesn't remember falling asleep and certainly doesn't remember climbing into bed. She taps you on the shoulder to wake you up. "Lisa! How did we get up here???"

Very slowly, Lisa takes her thumb out of her mouth, props herself up using her right elbow and brings her left arm back towards herself. 

Lisa groggily looks at Bonnie.  Lisa says"huh, umm i dunno" as Lisa stretches her legs out. "Maybe angels came in and picked us up and put us in the bed" Lisa said giggling.

Her face lights up with... concern? Confusion? Both perfectly accepted reactions to the idea of celestial beings snatching you up in your sleep and depositing you somewhere else. "Th-That's silly. Why would they do that?"

Lisa readjusts herself to where she is sitting indian style on the bed facing Bonnie and her diaper is exposed from under her sundress.

She looks at Bonnie for a few seconds and replies with " i dunno silly, that is what angels do" giggling...

What do you wanna do Bonnie Mo Monnie dadada me-mi mo-monnie" giggling harder. Lisa puts her thumb in her mouth while giggling.

Both girls are laughing uncontrollably to anything on the bed.

Soon, Lisa has an idea pop in her head. She is thinking about the baby toys that AV bought her from Lisa's first day at AVs house just yesterday. She wants Bonnie to play with them with her. But she is remembering what AV said to her (In AVs voice," Dont take these baby toys out in front of company unless i say so. People may not understand"). The toys are in a toy box in Lisa's other closet in her room. Lisa's pacifier is in AVs purse and she wants to suckle on it really bad. Lisa gives in to the temptation not sure if she may be punished for doing this.

Lisa then says to Bonnie, " Close your eyes Mo-Monnie. I have a surprise. here put this pillow over your head" giggling.

Lisa quietly rolls off the bed (diaper wet) and goes to the closet to the babytoy box. Lisa gets out two rattles and baby keys.

She hops back on the bed with the toys and sits in front of Bonnie who still has a pillow over  her head and giggling in anticipation.

"are you ready for the surprise Bonnie Mo-Monnie?" teheeteehee as Lisa has the toys in her hands

"yeah so, look, just watch me"

Lisa picks up a rattle and starts to shake it in front of Bonnie. "see, you can kinda make your own music to the shaking sound. I am shaking it to the song 'Mary had a little lamb'. Can you hear it? Pick one up and try it Bonnie" as Lisa says it with a positive gesture.

"Ohhhhh like maracas!" Bonnie is very fluent with music. It's a very important part of her life seeing as her Daddy plays in a Symphony Orchestra. She starts shaking it with perfect rhythm as the two of you play several songs.