LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

"oh wow Bonnie, that looks neat!!" as Lisa said happily.

Lisa holds her Scooby doo book up (sitting Indian style) to show Bonnie her coloring. "Not done yet but i am  gonna finish this one with Shaggy and Scooby being chased by a vampire" giggling happily.

Lisa start to color while in the Indian position and her sundress is "So-far" covering up her diaper.

Vera and Eileen are busying themselves downstairs catching up on old times, Vera going into detail about some of the more recent events in her life. Namely, you.

Bonnie continues to color, seeming very focused on the task.

Her eyes light up, having completely forgotten the trampoline "Yeah!"

You go downstairs to find Vera in the middle of talking to her friend about you. "I swear, the girl was completely devastated by a bit of spilled milk. I'm telling you, I'm this close to lodging a formal complaint with Social services. I'm afraid there might be some abuse... Oh hi, Lisa! Need something?"

Lisa, going from bliss to concerning was stunned by what she heard before being acknowledged by  AV. Lisa didn't pick up everything AV said but just a few words here and there. Lisa heard "spilled Milk" and "complaining to SS" but didn't hear the last part of AVs convo about abuse. Lisa knew the other two things mentioned were about her.

Lisa then says "ummm mama, Ms Eileen, can we go outside and play on the trampoline" in a soft and unenergetic voice while holding Bonnie's hand.

"Yes, I think your lunch has had enough time to settle." She and Eileen take you outside and the two adults help you and your friend onto the trampoline."

"Now be careful, children. We don't want anyone getting hurt on your first play date."

"we wont get hurt, right Bonnie" as Lisa said.

She holds hands with Bonnie as they start jumping in unison. As Lisa jumps, her diaper is exposed due to gravity.

For right now, Lisa is enjoying Bonnies company but still is concerned with AVs comments earlier in the kitchen.

While the two of you bounce and play and have fun the 2 women watch with motherly joy. Eileen seems to marvel at your unabashed display of your padding.

"Are you sure she shouldn't be wearing pants?"

"I asked her and she said she didn't mind. You and Bonnie already know so what's the use in hiding it?"

"You said she was 12 years old? You'd think she'd have some modesty."

"Lisa is a very special girl. She just doesn't seem to worry about those kinds of things, at least around people she trusts."

"Remarkable."

The two girls slow down their bouncing after almost 30 minutes of fun. The two stop and lie down on the trampolines canvas.

Laying side by side, Lisa asks Bonnie "what do you want to do next?? I'm thirsty, are you Bonnie"?? Maybe we can play under the sprinkler, wanna??"

The two mothers heard of Lisa's plans and continue to talk among each other  and don't answer back right away.

While bouncing, Lisa wets a little but doesn't pay no mind.'

Vera chuckles at your simultaneously request. "Well, let's go inside and get you some lemonade, alright?"

She helps each of you off the trampoline and takes you both by the hand into th house with Eileen right behind.

"Eileen? Could you pour the glasses... actually, better make that plastic cups. They're in the cupola on the left."

"Of course."

Vera sits you down at the table and Eileen comes over with the lemonade.

ummmm,mama, can i have my bottle please? I dont wanna spill anything" as Lisa said remembering a little of what she over heard earlier in the kitchen between AV and eileeen

Before she can answer Bonnie blurts out "can I try it in a bottle too?"

Somewhat taken aback, Vera looks over at Eileen. The two of them seem to communicate non-verbally via eye contact or something and Eileen shrugs. "What the heck. When in Rome, do as the Romans do." She gets out two bottles and the 2 women transfer the contents of the cups into the baby bottles.

Thank you mama: as Lisa said happily holding her baby bottle with two hands and smiling back at Bonnie as she is doing the same. Lisa has a Bugs Bunny bottle as Bonnie has a Ariel bottle. Both are sucking from the bottle nipples

The two women also get a glass of lemonade and share a quiet word in the kitchen.

Eileen: "If Bonnie asks for a diaper, the answer is a hard no!"

"Oh, of course not! I may diaper my daughter, but I do have some boundaries."

"I never insinuated you didn't."

"It's alright. I, too, wouldn't be surprised if she showed an interest just because Lisa wears one. She is older than Bonnie and younger children always like to copy behavior of other children they look up to."

Lisa and Bonnie scurry to the living room and put the TV on.They are watching Phineas and Pherb cartoons and still sucking from their bottles.

Lisa is laying up against the couches arm with her legs wide open (knees pointed out) and diaper showing in front of Bonnie and Bonnie is laying up against the couches arm on the other end but she has her legs together and straight out. They giggle and laugh at the cartoon.

Lisa is passing gas after all the exercise after her lunch but isn't paying no mind to it. She is still a little wet from earlier.

((Tripbaby. Great convo on the previous screen))

(Thank you, @Paci guy.)

Bonnie is laughing along with the show. Even after the bottle is empty she continues to play with it in her hands, turning it back and forth, tossing it in the air, looking at you and pretending to drink before giggling like mad.

By now you're beginning to feel a great deal of pressure in your bowels.

Lisa is giggling like mad also and drops her bottle on the floor by the couch. As she is giggling she lets loose some poo in her diaper.

Lisa suddenly becomes quiet and Bonnie notices Lisa's sudden mood change and smells Lisa's poo in the air.

Lisa then says while still on the couch, "i gotta see my mommy Bonnie, wait here"

Lisa rolls off the couch and is afraid to stand for fear of some poo coming out. Lisa crawls to the kitchen like a baby and tugs on AVs skirt as she is sitting at the kitchen table.

Without Lisa saying a word, AV smells the pungent air from Lisa.

She sees you crawling and chuckles. "Lisa, now what are you... Oh!" She lifts the back of your skirt and peaks inside the back of your diaper. "Yup, you need a change." She picks you up cradles you by the back of your legs just under your butt and turns to Eileen. "I'm sorry, Eileen. But... well you're a parent, you know the drill when your baby really needs a change."

She's a little stunned at first, but recovers "Oh yes, of course. Go take care of your girl."

She carries you down to the bathroom.

Bonnie was eavesdropping on the entire exchange, strangely interested in what was going on.

"I am sawwy mama" as tears roll down Lisa's blush red cheeks but not crying. Holding onto AVs shoulders, she buries her head in AVs chest as she is carried to the bathroom.

"I hope Bonnie doesn't hate me. I didn't mean it" as tears are rolling.

Bonnie is standing by the kitchen not sure what to do but she is curious. 

She gets you into the bathroom. "Shh shhhh, it's alright, baby. I'm not mad and I'm sure Bonnie doesn't hate you. She's taken all this diaper stuff in stride. I'm sure she won't care that you used them for more than just peeing." She hugs you and rocks you gently trying to calm you down.

Feeling more reassured with the words of encouragement and the gentle rocking, Lisa snivels and wipes the tears from her face.

Lisa says, you really think so? You think Bonnie wont laugh or anything at me? I really like her" while still against AVs chest.