LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

Lisa sits up and has her arms and hands out for someone to assist in letting her down from the gurney.

her sundress is pulled back down covering her legs and is in a fresh dry diaper.

Vera picks you up, baring your weight a lot more easily than Mandy. "I must say, changing you on the gurney looked much easier than changing you on the bed. Maybe I should get one for your room and use it as a changing table?"

"No, not to my knowledge. That's why a gurney would be a perfect substitute. Amanda, where do you think I could get one?"

"I'm really not sure. But I guarantee you it wouldn't be cheep. You'd probably be better off just having something built that meets your needs."

"tteeheee" as Lisa nuzzles AVs nose back.

"are we finished her e mama?? When do i see Bonnie"???

Still in the exam room. Doctor Mandy is still in the room putting things away

"Yes, baby. We're finished here. And as soon as we get home I'll call Bonnie's mommy and tell her she's free to come over any time." Vera sets you down and helps you on with your backback after everything had been put away.

"Thank you very much, Amanda. You were as good as gold and better."

"It was my pleasure. I wish all my patients could be as sweet and cooperative as this little cuddle-bug." She ruffles your hair.

Lisa, being smaller than the average 12yo (4-7 /65lbs) gives Doctor Mandy a tight waist hug.

Lisa then says "your welcome doctor Mandy, it was kinda fun too" teeehee.

Vera leads you out to the car and buckles you in. "Thank you for being such a good girl in there, Lisa." She says as she leans in and kisses your cheek. "You made me very proud today."

"teehee your welcome mama. She was very pretty too. And you were right, it wasnt that bad. So what happens next?? Will i need somekind of operation or something?? as Lisa said with curiosity and putting her thumb in her mouth.

"They're going to test the blood she took from you and get back to us in a few days. Until then don't you worry your pretty little head because even if you're stuck wearing diapers till you're a teenager I'll never stop loving you and taking care of you."

"i love u mommy" as Lisa leans over and hugs AVs arm while she is driving with Lisa's left arm and her other arm still sucking her thumb,

"I'm hungry. Can Bonnie come by and eat with us mama"???

Lisa sits upright with a big smile on her face after her reassurance from AV that Bonnie is coming over to eat and play with Lisa.

Lisa asks "where is my paci mommy"?? can I have it now"?? as Lisa is swinging her legs back and forth against the base of the SUVs seat

"mmmmmm (suckle suckle)" as Lisa is enjoying her pacifier as a smoker would a cigarette.

Lisa is looking at the scenery of the road as AV is driving.

"Teehee ummm How bout a grilled cheese sandwich or speghetti O'sand a bottle of milk" as Lisa said inquisitively and taking her paci out of her mouth in reply. Lisa then puts the paci back in.

"Grilled cheese sounds like a good idea. I'm sure Maxwell can whip that up in a Jiffy."

The 2 of you walk through the front door. "Why don't I go ahead and make that call." She pulls out her phone and dials the number.

Lisa then gives AV a quick waist hug and runs to the living room, throws herself against the couch, finds the remote and turns the tv on to Scooby Doo. Lisa has her knees up to her chin  (Chin resting on her knees) as her sundress is exposing her diaper in this position. Lisa then wraps her arms around her leg. 

Without being aware, Lisa wets a little.

The phone rings for a moment before Eileen answers it. If Lisa were listening in on Vera's half this is what she'd hear:

"Hello Eileen? Oh, I'm just fine... Just got back from the Doctor's with Lisa... No, nothing yet... Oh, Lisa’s very excited to play with Bonnie... when can you come over? ... That'll be just fine. See you in a bit... okay, bye."

After hearing AV say "bye", Lisa jumps off the couch and left her Paci on the couch. She runs to AV who is standing in the front foyer. Like a little birdy trying to get the worm from its mother Lisa looks up and says, "well, well" very excitedly.