LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

"Well it has been a long day for you. Come, let me put you down for a nap." Did I just offer to put a 12 year old down for a nap? I hope she doesn’t think I'm trying to baby her. As much as I'd love to coddle her, it wouldn't be fair to Lisa.

"Heehee yeah AV, even I couldn't really sleep that long." says Lisa. Still hand in hand, AV and Lisa open the bedroom door to Lisa's new room. They both stand at the threshold with Lisa in front of her AV. AV has her arms and hands draped over Lisa's shoulders. Lisa with amazement shrieks with excitement as she takes in her room and the furniture. She has a double bed with a flowered pattern comforter, 2 dressers, desk, full length mirror and a window that shows the pretty trees and garden in the back yard. Lisa turns around and hugs AV tightly and thanks her repeatedly. Lisa then jumps onto the bed stomach first. The edge of Lisa's skirt exposing some of her white panty as Lisa was rolling herself on the bed. with enjoyment and AV notices.

after kicking her sandals off of her feet, Lisa is laying on her stomach with her head on the pillow and smiles at AV as she is leaving the room. She then brings her right knee up to her chest while her other leg is straight back. Lisa dozes off. Without realizing it, Lisa puts a thumb in her mouth while laying on her tummy.

An hour later I came back to check on Lisa to find that she was fast asleep. But that doesn't mean all was well. As I approached I saw the large wet patch on her blankets, and what my eyes where struggling to believe my nose finally confirmed.

Lisa had wet the bed.

She's going to be so upset! But, I guess it's good this happened now instead of at 2 in he morning. She probably would've tried to hide it. I know I would.

I gently shook her awake. "Lisa? Wake up, sweetie."

after that being said by AV, Lisa rolls over and sits on the bed Indian style and puts her hand on her own private region and notices her soaked panties, the wetness at the front of her skirt, the wetness at the bottom portion of her blouse and of course the big wet spot on the bed. She jumps out of the bed and stands on the floor as she is tearing. Not knowing AV to well Lisa is not sure how AV will react to the accident. Lisa stands in front of AV and starts to cry.

I hug the crying girl, "It's okay, Lisa. Accidents happen. I'm not upset with you." I keep holding the distraught girl until she calms down, likely getting my skirt wet in the process. After her sobs die down I ask, "Has this sort of thing happened to you before?"

Catching her breath after cying hard, Lisa calms down and starts to explain to AV her question. "Yes AV, basically since my parents died" sniveling a little. "When i was in the orphanage it happened there but it seemed to be more often in the last couple of months. Sometimes I would potty too in my sleep and not even be aware until i woke up. I went to doctors and they said because of my traumatic event with my folks, that there is nothing anyone can do and maybe i grow out of it. i feel so stupid and embarrassed!! I am sorry AV crying again hard again. (Waaaa)

"Oh, sweetie it's okay." Why wasn't I told about this? I will have to have a word with social services. But that can wait until later. This cannot. "Don't worry about the sheets. I'll have Maxwell deal with those. Right now we need to get you cleaned up. Why don't you jump through the shower?" Then an idea came to me, "Unless you'd like me to give you a bath? I would be more than happy to do so."

Stunned by the offer AV suggested to Lisa, Lisa stood quiet for 25 seconds giving it some though. As she was thinking, Lisa felt that this could be a window of opportunity to bond with her AV. 

Lisa politely said while looking up at AV with her wet, red eyes, "Yes AV, i would enjoy you giving me the bath"....

And a big smile came over Lisa right after she said it.

Lisa voluntarily stands  in front of AV as AV undresses her blouse, pulls her skirt down, then her panties...she is now naked n front of her AV....As the water is running, Lisa holds her below region and makes a dash to the potty. Lisa doesn't make it. Pee is trickling down her leg and onto the bathroom floor. 

My! This child is a walking fire hydrant. "That's okay, dear." I quickly wipe up the floor. "Well that certainly came on quickly! Good thing we were already in the bathroom." I smile at her to make sure she knows I'm not mad.

Lisa smiles back as she is standing naked. She then says "the running water made me pee. happened all the time at the orphanage...The headmaster would paddle me for doing it but i know i am in good hand with you AV" as she stands in front of AV with her thin naked frame in front of her..

"ok AV".....

Lisa holds AV hand as lisa swings her right leg in first then her left and lets go of AVs hand. she sits down in the soapy, bubbly water and lets out a big sigh and a big smile.