LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

About 4 hours have passed as Lisa is sleeping for the 1st time at AVs house. Lisa is sleeping soundly but she is unconsciously  moving in her sleep. She is close to the edge and on her back with most of the covers kicked off.

Lisa takes a wrong turn and plops to the floor with a dull thud. She falls on her right side to the floor with her elbow catching her fall on the plush carpet but was luck enough that she didn't hit her head on the floor or nightstand.

This obviously startles Lisa and she starts to cry hard as she is now sitting Indian style on the floor. She is also wet as she started to pee while she is crying.

Vera hears this and, even for a woman her age, practically jumps out of bed and runs to your room. "Lisa!" She comes over and hugs you. "It's okay, baby. What happened?"

Crying tears, Lisa Holds onto AV (AV stoops down to Lisa) while Lisa is still on the floor.

Blubbering, Lisa says : i dunno, i just fell off. It scared me" as Lisa was catching her breath.

((Lisa's pacifier is still on the bed))

Lisa smiles and starts to giggle as the tears are drying up. Lisa then gives her a big hug.

Ok mommy," as Lisa said happily to the diaper change

Not a word is spoken during the diaper change. But words aren't needed to concey the love and tenderness in every touch.

Soon the diaper change is over and she picks you up and carries you to her bedroom.

As Lisa is being carried cradle style across AVs front,, she says "Mama, you forgot my paci on the bed" as she is dangling her legs gently.

"Ah yes, how could I forget?" She turns around, retrieves the pacifier, and pops it in your mouth. Then she carries you back to her room.

Vera's bedroom rather minimalist. A queen-sized bed. A dresser. And end table with a lamp next to her bed. All in all the room gave off the warm, calming atmosphere if a room meant for sleeping and not much else.

She puts you in the bed, tucks you under the covers and lays down next to you. She gives you a kiss. "Goodnight, Lisa. I love you very much."

Vera didn't get much sleep the rest of the night. Both because she's no longer used to sharing a bed with someone else and because Lisa squirms a lot in her sleep. But she wouldn't have had it any other way. Her love for Lisa was so strong that spending the night next to her baby girl was well worth a little lost sleep.

It is near morning, Lisa is on her back with her arms to each side of her head and legs spread apart wide open. Diaper is isoaked but no BM. Pacifier is to the side of her.

Lisa literally looks like a sleeping angel.

Vera wakes up, groggy from a rough night, and sees you sleeping like a little angel. She barely manages to suppress an awwww. She tries to get out of bed without waking you.

Not feeling you move out of the bed, Lisa turns over to her side with a leg out and the other with the knee up to her chest. she unconsciously put her thumb in her mouth.

Lisa unconsciously wets her diaper as she slept a lil longer. She starts to roll over onto her her back trying to focus on where AV is.

Lisa saysr "mommy, Mommy" in a calm but curious voice. Lisa is waiting on AVs reply while in the bed

Vera had come back to get you up just when you started doing this. Her heart melted at just how cute you were when you were half-asleep.

She comes over and kisses you softly. "Good morning, Lisa."

Oh ok" Lisa said nervously about the appointment coming up quickly.

"ummm are you ready to change me momma" Lisa said with a pleasant spry in her voice.

"That's what these are for, honey." She holds up the objects in her hand.

She helps you out from under the covers and down to the foot of the bed. She pulls down your pajama pants. "My, someone's a heavy wetter." She prods the drenched padding. "We might have to get you some thicker diapers for night time."

Teehee, can you get me with some animals on them or maybe flowers mama:?? as said Lisa.

Lisa has her feet flat on the bed and is exposed. Lisa is flat on her back looking at the ceiling.