LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

after a few minutes of letting loose, Lisa, after having pent up feelings for a long time of wanting to be babied , crawls like a baby over to her AV (Still sitting) with the pacifier still in her mouth and hugs AVs stomach area while on her knees in front of the chair and her head above AVs privates but resting on her tummy area.

Lisa then says "Thank you" many times and hugs AV tighter.  

While on AVs lap, AV supports Lisa's back with her right arm and AV has her left arm under Lisa's knees. Lisa lays her head on AVs shoulder with a pacifier still in her mouth and wearing just a diaper. Lisa then says "I'm thirsty mama" in a soft voice as if she is running out of energy.

Lisa lays on her back in just her diaper and sucking on her paci. She then bends her knees outward with her feet touching. Within seconds she is peeing in her diaper. a bulge has appeard on the diaper.

Vera goes downstairs and prepares a bottle of formula she got at the store. She comes back and notice you've wet your diaper again, but decides to trust the diaper & rash cream to do their respective jobs. Besides, I can't be changing her every 5 minutes!

She picks you up and takes you back to the chair she was sitting in and starts feeding you on her lap.

Your right arm is supporting Lisa's back and head as you feed her the bottle. AVs left arm lays flat on her tummy. Lisa's legs are together against the back of the chair and her arms are  straight out on the sides. Lisa suckles on the bottles nipple making  suckling noises and looks up at you while she is drinking.

(((What is she drinking???)))

• 3 weeks later...

Lisa then rolls into your body cradled with her head nestled between your right breast and arm and arms around you. AVs arms are still under her two legs and Lisa's legs are close together.

I smile down at you as a single tear makes its way down my face.

I never thought I could feel this strongly about a single person. I've only had Lisa a few scant hours and yet I can hardly imagine a life before her or a life apart from her.

Lisa, still wet and topless starts to fall asleep in AVs arms. All the fresh air and the bottle relaxed her to the point she is making little snoring noises and drooling a little onto AVs bicep. Lisa feels very comfy.

Vera, finding herself to be rather comfortable as well, decides to take a little nap with you in her arms. Warmed by the unfathomable love she feels holding you close she soon falls asleep as well.

a half an hour has passed, Lisa moves from AVs right breast and arm to a more straight position on her lap as Lisa rests her head on AVs bicep, her left arm on her own tummy and her other dangling down off the chair. Lisa's feet are straight out together. She wets a litttle more and starts to "putt putt' but she is still asleep.

Vera wakes when you move, but seeing that you're just readjusting yourself, she doesn't want to disturb you. She would stay like this forever if she could.

Unfortunately her aching bladder would not allow that. For a moment she envied your freedom to pee wherever you want without getting up. She chuckles slightly at that thought. I don't need Depends yet!

She very careful gets up and carries you iver to your bed, laying you down and tucking you under the covers, hoping not to wake you.

Lisa still doesn't wake to AVs gentle care of putting her in her bed. Lisa then moves laying on her right side with her thumb in her mouth and her left leg (knee) up to her tummy and her right leg straight out. She is still sound asleep.

About 90 minutes pass by. Lisa is still only in her wet diaper as she was sleeping.

Suddenly she wakes up (sitting up) screaming (Mommy, Mommy) and tearing after having a Mini nightmare.

she was dreaming of her days at the orphanage and the punishments she would receive. .

Vera heara your screaming and comes running faster than she thought her old legs could carry her.

She runs in and scoops you up in her arms. "Shhhh, it's okay, baby. Mama's here."

As Lisa is cradled in AVS arms and crying, she is sweating from all the crying and is very warm even though she is in just a diaper. Lisa starts to calm down and looks up at AV with her wet, brown eyes.

Lisa said "I had a dream i was being punished at the orphanage by the headmasteress and she spanked me hard" in a shaky voice. Sobbing and getting herself calmed down.