LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

"Oh! I see..." Mandy lifts your chin to look into your eyes. "It's okay, Lisa. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's no different than if you needed glasses because your eyes were bad. You have a problem with your bladder and diapers are just the best we for you to handle it right now. The fact that you're willing to accept that and wear them just proves how smart, brave, and mature you really are and your Mommy here should be very proud of you."

"I already am." Vera kisses the top of your head.

Lisa looks up at AV and smiles and then turns to Dr.Mandy and smiles at her too.

Lisa then says, "yes your right. its no different than needing glasses. I do kinda like them though" as Lisa says proudly.

"Oh really? Well, that's good for you. Because, unfortunately, depending on the cause there might not be any 'cure' for your bladder. But we still need to do tests to try to determine the cause."

Vera speaks up. "She told me it started shortly after her parents died. Is it possible that could have something to do with it?"

"Ms. Saint Cloud, when it comes to the human mind anything is possible. But you'd have to bring that up with a psychologist."

Feeling more at ease, Lisa blurts out, "what kind of doctor is a psychologist"?? as Lisa swings her legs from the edge of the gurney she is sitting on.

Lisa didn't react either about the mentioning of her real parents. She is still a little damp from earlier in the waiting room.

Mandy smiles at you. "A Psychologist is a doctor that treats your mind instead of your body. They do things like, help you talk about your problems, face your fears, that sort of thing."

with a childlike look, Lisa with her big, pretty brown eyes and pigtails, says "you mean things like monsters under my bed and how to make them go away" with a lil giggle.

(Yes she is)

Vera side-hugs you and kisses your cheek. "Thank you, Lisa. And you are the best baby girl I ever could've asked for."

By now Amanda's heart is absolutely melting and it shows.

"my mommy said that if i am good and after getting examined by you Miss Mandy, I can go play with Bonnie later", Lisa said with youthful enthusiasm

"Oh really? That sounds very fun, sweetie. Now then, let's get going with the examination so you can go play with your friend."

She goes about preforming various non-invasive tests such as testing your reflexes and such.

After some of the less invasive tests she gets a slightly concerned look on her face knowing what comes next.

"Alright, sweetie. You've been doing wonderful so far. We only have one more thing to do..."

She pulls out a needle. "We need to draw a little blood."

Both Vera and Mandy immediately try to calm you down.

"It's okay, Baby."

"Nobody is gonna hurt you."

"I need you to be very brave for Mommy, alright?"

"It'll all be over in a minute. You'll barely even remember it afterwards."

Lisa wets more in her diaper as she is hugging tight AVs arm.

"But it'll  hurt, i know it!! pleeeease, no shot,no no" as tears are running down her face.

"Shh shh shhhhhh, It's not gonna hurt. Just a tiny little pinch and then it's over. Please, Lisa. The nice doctor needs to give you a shot in order to make sure you're healthy."

Lisa reluctantly lets Dr Mandy wipe her arm for the shot. As the doctor is wiping, Lisa is holding Avs arm with her left arm and looking up into AVs eyes anticipating the shot.

"you sure it wont hurt mama"?? Lisa said innocently

She nods at the doctor and cups your chin with her fingers, tilting your head to look into her eyes. "Lisa, I love you very, very much. And I would never let Dr. Mandy here do anything to hurt you."

At some point during here little speech Mandy slips the needle into your arm.

Lisa lets out just a little "yelp" as Dr Mandy inserted the needle into Lisa's arm. It wasn't as bad as Lisa thought.

Lisa then says "is the doctor finished mama" while still looking up at AV.

Lisa lets out a big sigh of relief :Ahhhhh" and smiles the a NO nod.

Lisa sits normally on the gurney, still wet, dangling her little feet and her hands flat on the gurney next to her hips.