LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

"Hmm... well, it's a little after 5 now. So we'll be having dinner in about an hour. Maybe we can find a game to play?"

She lays you down on your bed and begins changing you.

"ok teehee, i like games"...

Lisa lays down with her knees to her chest and feet in the air. arms at her sides with her hands by her face.

She starts to grab for her right foot and brings her toes to her face.

"My! You sure are flexible! But before you put your dirty toe in your mouth, I think I have something better to put there." She pulls out your pacifier and pops it between your lips.

Lisa gives a big smile as the pacifier is in her mouth. She then moves her knees back to her chest and her feet straight up. 

Pulling her Pacifier out of her mouth with her right hand, she asks ""what kind of games are we going to play mama"?? and sticks the pacifier back in her mouth. She is now sucking on it and making suckling sounds.

"I can't quite remember all the games I bought in preparation for your arrival. I'll let you pick one out as soon as I finish changing you."

She opens the diaper up and starts wiping.

"True, but what if someone came to the door? Or what if the house caught fire? Remember, the baby thing is just between you and Mommy. It's our special secret. I promise after dinner we can continue right where we left off, okay?"

"I almost forgot about it being our secret" Lisa said disappointingly. "But i really wouldn't mind. I sometimes feel i never ever was a baby cuz my mom n dad, even before their accident, always left me alone and they were busy doing things. Even though this is my first day here with you and forever (she said smiling) and ever, i can tell you really care about me. It just seems natural to me to be the way I am but i really do understand about it being our secret." 

Lisa then hugs AVs waist hard and reassuringly..

"i have a question mama. When can i go play with Bonnie again"??? :-):D

"I'll ask Bonnie's Mommy after dinner and set up a play date."

"And normally I wouldn't care if the world knew about you being my baby girl. But," She wasn’t quite sure how to say this without sending the girl into a panic. "Some people, particularly Social Services, might think I was forcing you to do these things. And they might try to take you away from me. That would absolutely break my heart, and I know it would break yours as well. That's why we need to be extra careful, especially during these first few weeks."

"thank you mama"  witha big smile ((for getting in touch with Bonnies mom))

About a minute later, Lisa said,"you mean someone could send me back to the orphanage cuz i was a baby" Lisa said with her brown eyes big with concern.

Oh dear. This wasn't a good call. I don't think the honest truth would be helpful here. I have to fix this!

she gives you a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry, Lisa. I would never let that happen. You are my little girl and you always will be no matter what."

Hugging AV back in just her diaper, Lisa says " I dont ever wanna leave u mommy. I will be good so those people cant  ever take me away from you." and getting misty eyed and thinking like the child she is.

She hugs you tightly. "You are the best daughter I ever could've asked for or dreamed of. As long as you can be a big girl when the occasion calls for it you'll never have to worry about them taking you away. Ever."

"Well, lets go take a look, shall we?" She leads you downstairs to a closet PACKED with all kinds of board games. "I've always loved board games. But aside from Maxwell I can hardly ever find anyone to play with me."