LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lisa's Second Chance. (Private for me & Paci Guy)

Wannatripbaby

Lisa, while laying there with her knees to her chest, feels u puling the dirty diaper away from her cute bottom. She now puts her right thumb in her mouth and starts to hum a silly tune...still looking at the ceiling.

"What do we do now?? asks Lisa while she is proppoed up on her bed on her elbows and still on the changing sheet. "Dont forget my skirt mama" she said with a smile. 

"Oh yes, of course." She helps you put your skirt back on. "As for what we should do, I'm not quite sure. I'm not used to having a little girl around the house." I would suggest we should go out, but I'm not sure how to handle her diaper situation. Will she be too embarrassed to leave the house? Should I put her back in panties and risk an accident?

"ummm ia there like a playground or something"?? asks Lisa. Your shocked to hear that from a just turned 12 yo wanting to go to a playground. "it looks like a nice day out".

Unless you know of something to do says Lisa.

"A playground? Yes, there is a playground nearby. But I thought you might be a little shy about going out wearing a diaper? But I think it's a wonderful idea if you're okay with it."

"Yes, I am ok with wearing a diaper. Used to wear these most of the time at the orphanage anyway. I really don't mind. Can i have a drink of water mama"??  said Lisa

"Of course you can have a drink, baby." Suddenly she thought of a good idea. "But first, why don't we put you in something that will hide your diaper a little better." She goes over to the closet and pulls out a pair of denim shortalls. "How about this?"

"ummm ok. They look cute." with a smile. "Should i lay back on the bed so you can change me into it mama"???

((AV is thinking that Lisa is encouraging the babying. Your thinking that since you had never had kids yourself, when would it be a good time to bring it up but at the same time to not freak her out.)) ((At this point, AV isnt sure Lisa would really like to be babied fora long time but your constantly thinking about it and how /when to approach her))

"No, I think standing up would be a little easier." She pulls down your skirt and pauses, marveling at how cute you are in your diaper. Part if me honestly wouldn't mind if she stayed in diapers. She looks adorable in them and changing her makes me feel so... motherly. But how do I suggest such a thing? Should I even be encouraging this?

I put you in the shortalls and give you a kiss on the cheek. "There. No one will be the wiser."

"ahhhh, that was nice and cold" as Lisa drank every last drop in a fairly tall glass.

Lisa holds out her hand and said to AV "Ok mommy, lets go to tha park now".. smiling

"Hang on, I think we should pack a few things just to be safe." She takes you back upstairs to your room and takes a backpack and starts filling it with spare diapers and changing supplies.

Lisa not saying a word but watching AV pack "baby" things as they ready to go to the playground, Lisa is thinking that in her first day at AVs that her wish to be babied fulltime might happen sooner than she thinks. Lisa isnt sure if AV is thinkign the same thing even though she is packing as if she would understand. 

Lisa smiling patiently watching AV gather the things.

"Now, we'll keep this stuff in the car in case you need a change. I'll also bring an extra set of clothes in case you leak. I don't quite no how much those diapers can hold. Maybe we shall have to test that someday? But not while we're out & about of course."

I get in my SUV and start down the road. The playground was only about 4 minutes away and we soon pulled in. "Okay, Lisa. You go play and I'll be sitting on that bench right over there if you need anything."

Lisa sat in the back seat of AVs big SUV like she would at the orphanage. Looking out the window with eyes so big taking in the scenery.

With her shorttails fitting loosely on Lisa, her skinny legs leave gaps in the shorttails to where one can see her diaper if she is sitting or if she has her legs apart.

Once AV opens the door for her and gives her direction, Lisa runs towards the sliding board with her ponytail swinging back and forth. Other kids are there who are alot younger (5THRU 9). Lisa was waiting in line for the sliding board. 3 girls and 1 boy was at the sliding board waiting to get on.

After sliding a few times one of the girls, a 7 year old, catches a glimpse of your padded undergarments. She asks "Why are you wearing a diaper?"

All three other kids turn to look at you.

Being the honest person Lisa is, she flat out tells the girl that she has accidents. She is unable to hold it sometimes. The other 3 kids hear it too. She then asks the girl her name and asks if she could be her friend. Lisa says where at the benches is your mommy. ?? The other kids who heard start to snicker at Lisa but Lisa pays them no mind and waits for the little girls answer.

The little girl is 7